[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up to find a hungry Asuka skelly in bed next to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1479327629606.jpg (151KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479327629606.jpg
151KB, 1080x720px
You wake up to find a hungry Asuka skelly in bed next to you
>>
oh my god asuka quit the heroin
>>
>>34268794
Feed her some spunk.
>>
>>34268794
I wonder what happened, but then I realised that she doesn't have to tell me.
>>
My sister has anorexia. Whenever her weight is low she has the same deathly look about her. She asks me to stay with her at home a lot when she does start to struggle. She likes cuddling with me because she's really cold all the time.
>>
Thank the fucking heavens above, I'm finally fucking a anorexic chick.
>>
>>34271134
Had anorexia (male) can confirm you're cold as shit all the time, have no energ, no strength and and feel dreadful 24/7. The only thing that keep you going is that sense of achievement and progress that comes with losing 1lb every day.
>>
give her some of my mana
>>
>>34271134
Do you feed her?
>>
File: 1455134268604.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1455134268604.png
48KB, 400x389px
Who the fuck is Asuka?
>>
>>34271066
But she does have to eat the bowl of eggs you give her
>>
>>34271301
At least someone got it.
>>
>>34271203
She really doesn't leave her room unless she's in decent health. It doesn't help that she was bullied beyond repair in school. She's terrified of going in public.

The funny thing is that the hospital seems like the only other place she's comfortable at. She has a lot mental health problems to go with her anorexia.

>>34271256
I try. She'll eat about half a cup of macaroni and cheese and a fried egg a day. The rest is through ng tube. She tried inpatient care and was eating a lpt more but she's regressed back to how she was before.
>>
>>34268794
I make her food and ask if she knows how she got there

I then take her outside to the nearest government building to ask what help I can ger her
>>
File: 7f297302d96eabda31fb94a2936f22f5.jpg (392KB, 786x1135px) Image search: [Google]
7f297302d96eabda31fb94a2936f22f5.jpg
392KB, 786x1135px
>>34271293

only the best girl
>>
>>34271293
dumb stupid fucking normie
>>
>>34271368
Yeah, I can appreciate that. So do I and my mum was the same way though she's bipolar. The thing is the decision to eat again has to come from within. It's a big deal and it's all about her. I would say though, if she felt that she had some control in her life she wouldn't need it as a maladaptive coping strategy. Personally I ate again to try and get my bf not to leave me. He left though.
AND THEN SOME PAKI DOCTOR SAID I DIDN'T HAVE ANOREXIA BECAUSE I BLOATED SHORTLY AFTER BECAUSE I HADN'T EATEN SOLID FOR MONTHS REEEEE
>>
>>34271368
Never had to deal with somebody having anorexia. Have a little sister myself though. Maan, this shit makes me sad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.