[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sudden awkward gay atmosphere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 24

File: IMG_0155.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.png
551KB, 964x912px
>be me
>recently moved with a male roommate from work
>he's an acquitance so there's not much trust yet
>turns on TV, "there's pizza in the fridge, anon. Help yourself and let's watch Family Guy
>O-ok, thank you anon
>go get pizza come back and get comfy
>guy scene comes
>Sharing The Night Together by Dr Hook plays during said scene
>really uncomfortable atmosphere settles in
>don't know what to do or say
>anonmate stands up and say he'll go get another pizza
>I go out to "supposedly" get something from my car

Any of you have been in that situation before?
>>
Have sex with pizza louis griffin moans
>>
>>34268019
smoke some weed or drink together, it's an easy way to bond, or play some halo co-op or something
>>
File: 1481948018322.png (131KB, 658x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481948018322.png
131KB, 658x400px
>>34268019
Lett him fuck your ass
>>
>>34268799
This. Go get drunk together or drink at home. Or smoke weed. That will bond you guys 10000%.
>>
>>34268799
>>34269448
>tfw i get really tsundere when i'm drunk
>tfw call people idiot, nerd, loser etc
>tfw those are terms of endearment for me
>tfw they get mad and i just want to hug
>tfw no submissive bf to drink with
>tfw no bf to bully into having sex with me
>>
>>34268019
You both need girlfriends
>>
>>34269622
Why do they need girlfriends when they could fuck each other?
>>
>>34269638
Because he's probably not actually gay

He's probably just lonely as fuck
>>
>>34269562
I know that feel anon.

maybe we can bully each other?
>>
>>34269733
They don't need to be gay its just two bros fooling around
>>
>>34269775
No anon it's gay no matter how you put it
>>
>>34269771
pleas be in
n e w y o r k
>>
>>34269914
I'm in CT

Are you in the boonies of NY?
>>
>>34270065
I'm upstate yeah, probably about a 5 or 6 hour drive from wherever you are. Less if we met halfway in NYC tho.

I've actually never been to NYC
>>
>>34270188
I've been there a few times

Are you white?
>>
>>34270353
I am 1/8 native american. The rest is white.

>tfw great grandpa married an injun
>>
File: 1469274103539.jpg (12KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1469274103539.jpg
12KB, 250x241px
>>34270065
>>34270188
>>34270353
>>34270406

>it's another faggots r9k-style meet-up episode
>>
>>34270406
No wonder you drink so much
>>
>>34268019

make convo anon, i know it doesn't come naturally to some people. but you can start with something like "were you sexually molested as a child (and just in case they were you say you were) it really helps break the ice.
>>
>>34270472
I'm a little self-conscious of it actually so I try to keep it under control. I manage to stay healthy regardless.
>>
File: 1469060645958.jpg (40KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1469060645958.jpg
40KB, 596x628px
>>34270476

top kekorino
>>
File: IMG_0206.png (443KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.png
443KB, 655x653px
>>34270476
I gotta write a bunch of pointless out of context shit so I can post a image that resembles me KEKING so goddamn hard when reading this post, so the robot won't mute me for not being original
>>
>>34270647
What's your contact info? Do you have discord or anything like that?
>>
>>34269448
an excellent way to get raped
>>
>>34272210
Speaking from experience anon? Were you the ladle or the teaspoon?
>>
yeah, i have a friendship which is a little bit gay, i talked with him, we're both not gays, so its just kinda weird. maybe its because i dont talk about such stuff with other peoople, only with him. kinda trust the guy you know. we are kinda good friends.
>>
>>34272502
Sounds gay. He is a cuteboy?
>>
>>34272647
he looks like dying. its kinda gay, but we're both gonna be strong men.
>>
>>34271187
Are you still around fellow bullyanon?
>>
>>34272705
Oh, I have some gay twink following me around like a puppy kek. It's after I helped him out with some bullies once (I just told them to fuck off, didn't really do much). What should I do with him?
>>
>>34272968
Seal him in the Plane of Oblivion
>>
>>34272968
Surprise buttsex originallionetelli
>>
>>34273066
>>34273031
I'm thinking of going the gaybashers route and bullying him but the slut's probably a humiliation fetishist. I'm only bicurious so I don't want him to think we're gonna go out or anything - how can I get the boypussy without him begging me to be his bf?
>>
File: 1304440697716.jpg (50KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1304440697716.jpg
50KB, 407x407px
>>34273179
>Seeking to bully homos because of his own insecurity
You sound like you're in need of corrective rape desu
>>
>>34273244
It wouldn't be bullying, just a couple of harsh words to make sure he knows I don't want a relationship. You've obviously never had a gay guy follow you around and try to hit on you all the time, even if the 'hitting' part is just sideways looks and stammering. It's disrespectful imo.
>>
>>34273305
Well I'd be flattered and if he was good looking, fuck him desu. Especially drunk.
>>
>>34273305
Just be honest with him. Gay guys will be all over FWB relationships with straightish guys
>>
>>34273377
I want fuck him, but not get into a relationship. He is obviously a clingy guy, so I need to find some way to make sure he knows it doesn't mean I want to date him
>>
>>34273605
So I just say: "I only let you hang around because I want you as an easy way to get off", that'd make him cry, he does it all the time for stupid stuff
>>
>>34268019
>really uncomfortable atmosphere settles in
This means you're insecure and probably slightly gay.
>>
>>34268019

congrats anon your prison gay
or bisexual, whatever goes
>>
>>34273611
Why not just string him along? Or better, never intimate that you'd be in a relationship and then when he's all affectionate in bed crush his dreams. I recommend
>Oh, what? [disgusted face] This was just fun. You're... Eurgh. I'll fuck you but I wouldn't date a man. Jesus, get your head together.
>>
>>34268799
>>34269448

Ever get an awkward moment when you smoke weed, eat snacks and watch tv with some guy and for some reason eventually you feel like cuddling and then fucking him?
>>
>>34273802
That's what I'm gonna have to do I think anon. He's gonna be clingy I can tell, so I might try some public bathroom sex or quickie sort of thing to make sure he knows I'm just in it for the sex. Maybe even leave some cum in his hair.
>>
>>34273895
Why not just tell him beforehand that you want to fuck him but not date him?
>>
>>34273895
It's very important to include a lot of intimacy, hot breath, loving eye contact, all that. Make sure he's very in love with you before you make out like he's a retard for ever getting that impression.
>>
>>34273976
Because he's a faggot and doesn't listen to what I say? Even if I said its FWBs he'd still try to woo me, he's like a puppy in love
>>34273985
So I should set up the first time to be romantic, then crush the moment, sorta like a mind game? After that should I continue the romantic act for a bit or go straight to rough disrespectful sex?
>>
>>34274075
It's also important that you're only romantic in terms of physicality, sustained looks, smiles etc. Don't do anything like go on dates or bf stuff. You need plausible deniability so he'll feel humiliated and doubt himself. Cuddle afterward until he says something that you can be disgusted by. Remember that a look or a hug or whatever else can communicate pure love but you can tell him it was just lust and he might deny it tearfully but he'll only succeed in humiliating himself further. I'll be honest this gave me a semi thinking about abusing some cute twink and breaking his heart. In optimal conditions he will not trust or love again for a long time
>>
>>34274172
Thanks for the advice senpai. It should be pretty easy to break him, he's already halfway there. I'll start responding to be advances a bit more, but no dates ofc. Just smiling back to him, maybe even a hug. I could get him in bed by tomorrow, but a week or two of playing with him will make the denial phase better.
>>
>>34268019
christ the sexual insecurity is killing me.
>>
>>34274360
Oh, definitely do hugs, snuggling up on the sofa, that kind of thing. You want to create those warm memories; those Kodak moments.

>Did that mean nothing to you
>[Vacant/ incredulous look]Of course not.

If he kills himself pls greentext with pictures.
>>
>>34274486
I will greentext if he does, though an alive onahole is better than than some dead gay guy.
>>
>>34274708
Well /pol/ would slap you on the back and maybe let you blow them (in a race realist, traditional values way).
>>
This is now a faggots getting rekt thread. I'll start.
>Be me, wanting to start flatting for college
>I'm a poor fuck and can't afford most places
>Enter Donovan, friend I've known since middle school
>He offers me a great deal for flatting with him, I move in
>It's pretty chill, we smoke weed and play games together.
>I try to encourage Donny to meet some ladies, he's even worse at it than me
>he's a real shy efemininate guy, long brown hair, hazel eyes, skinny fuck
>had a really soft voice too, managed to fill in for a chick back in our high school music class
>get to one day when we're playing on his xBox
>notice he seems nervous and a bit off, he keeps glancing at me and shit.
>i give him a reassuring smile, idk what the fuck is going on with him
>He moves from the beanbag to sit beside me, starts talking about how I'm a great guy and everyone bullies him
>wtf, I'm just trying to play xBox
>He tries to hold my hand, I pull it away and yell at him
>he looks shocked and says he thought I was into him
>faggot actually tries to give me a hug
>push him over, about to beat him as you should, then get an idea
>tell him if he sucks my dick he can stay
>he actually tries to do it, starts grabbing at my jeans
>filled with righteous anger, give him a slap
>tell him if he's gonna act like a horny dog I'm gonna treat him like one
>say he has to sleep outside
>he does it despite the flat being his kek
I have more greentexts with him, he basically became my personal slut for a week before I dropped him
>>
>>34274844
>he basically became my personal slut for a week before I dropped him
>Only a week.
What a fucking waste.
Anything less than three weeks isn't worth it.
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (33KB, 627x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
33KB, 627x546px
>>34274844
Oh boi this is an ETERNAL KEK
>>
>>34274844
This is so gay its actually making my asshole horny
>>
>>34274899
Yeah it was a bit of a waste desu. Didn't want to go to overboard and end up with him killing himself. I could've got in trouble for that
>>
>>34274844
Nice job anon, fag got what he deserved. Here is my greentext.
>In a situation like this anon >>34272968, have a fag who thinks I'm into him and drops hints a lot
>I've previously given him a beating but he doesn't fucking learn
>Obviously just wants to get fucked in the ass, that's all these fairies want
>Decide to teach him a lesson, tell him to skip an important lecture and come meet me in the bathrooms
>Say I've got 'something important to tell him'
>He gets there, I tell him to suck my dick since he's been chasing it so much
>The faggot does it, he has no shame
>Make sure to degrade him, get cum on his face and shirt
>Keep pulling this shit, making him come to me at awkward times, miss stuff, probably effecting his grades lol
>Eventually get tired of it and punch him in the face the next time I tell him to come over
>Cut all ties with him
>mfw he could've killed himself
Ah well, shouldn't have been such a thirsty faggot
>>
Be nice to your homos, anons. Come on
>>
>>34275428
I've got nothing against homosexuals, but flaming faggots who think they can hit on me deserve no respect
>>
>No qt roommate who wants to plow my ass at home and then treat me like an equal at work
why even live
>>
>>34275402
Nigger you let him suck your dick.
You're a fucking faggot in denial.
>>
>>34275564
Receiving the succ isn't gay, it's in the Qur'an
>>
>>34275564
Haha nice try you bottom bitch. At that point I didn't even think of him as a person, it was more like fucking an onahole. I guess technically it's gay, but the faggot had degraded himself enough that he was barely a man anyway
>>
>>34275622
Denial is very gay and extremely cringey. There's simply no excuse for it in the Current Year + 1
>>
>>34275598
>>34275622
Stay in denial you fucking fags.
He let a man put your dick in his mouth, unless you're in prison that's gay as fuck.
>>
>>34275674
Yeah you're gonna have to expand your mind bud. It wasn't some gay sparkly romantic date followe by consensual sex in the missionary position, it was me getting the succ from not a man, but a faggot. Then when he was done I told him to GTFO. That's technically gay, but in reality, it's just like using a fleshlight to jerk off with
>>
>>34275744
>I ejaculated with another man's mouth
>but that's not gay because reasons
Stop, it's embarassing.
>>
>>34275783
I guess if you want to pedantic you can call me bi-curious, idgaf, it's not going to stop me abusing faggot twinks
>>
>Be a nervous awkward robot in college
>Afraid of making friends, but not as bad as I thought
>There's a super friendly guy called Daniel, he's a runner and pretty twinky
>Has really dreamy green eyes and a cute amount of freckles (not gay just describing him)
>Meet him in the gym one day when I'm starting trying to lift, he's on the treadmill
>he's friendly as usual, invites me over to his dorm room
>We hang out for a bit, I'm surprised that he makes me feel comfort, usually spill spaghetti when talking one on one
>After a while the atmosphere starts getting a lil sexual
>He takes off his shirt because it's 'hot', despite it being winter
>Notice myself and him having increasingly longer eye contact
>Decide I should go before something happens
>He stops me the door and gives me a hug and a quick kiss
>I'm too shocked to say anything
>ragingboner.mp4, (due to nervousness)
>He says he's usually a bottom and likes to be in control, and he wouldn't be against being a top for me, gives me a wink
>stammer that I'm not gay, he laughs at this
Wtf do I do? I'm gonna have to see him on famous tomorrow guys. But f-fags BTFO though right? Do think he got the message when I said I wasn't gay?
>>
>>34275977
Oops. Famous should be campus
>>
>>34275977
This sounds a little bit like your in the closer, I can't be sure though
>>
>>34275977
nigga you gay as fuck

that's not an original comment, kek
>>
>>34274844
at least someone understands the point of these threads
>>
>>34276898
How am I gay? I just got caught off guard otherwise I would've been more assertive and said 'no' when he kissed me
>>
>>34277050
>How am I gay?
I don't know, maybe because you got a fucking boner when a guy kissed you?
You don't just pop random boners when you get surprised.
>>
>>34277131
Delet this, I'm not gay. I clearly said it was due to be nervous
>>
>>34275873
>it's not going to stop me from having sexual interactions with others men
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>tfw you can't tell if one of your friends is gay or not
>he's really effeminate but seems disgusted whenever both men and women flirt with him

It wouldn't change how I think about him but I'm really curious
>>
>>34277210
Also he was pretty skinny from running, so my body probably thought I was being hugged by a girl and it was an automatic response. So it's confirmed I'm not gay
>>
>>34277286
Why don't you just ask him?
original
>>
>>34275977
this is sooo cuuuuute
before all else, you need to understand that it is okay to be gay
if you are okay with homosexuality and still don't find him attractive, then you don't do anything ^_^
>>
>>34275977
Next time you meet him give him a deep long kiss then whisper "no homo" into his ear.
>>
>>34270406
>tfw grandma married a fucking native
FUCKING BITCH
I just want to be white but it will never fucking happen
>>
File: 1466744024296.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
1466744024296.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>34273700
>that'd make him cry
Perfect.
When he starts crying manhandle his ass, start stripping him, and then fuck him
>tfw got a semi thinking about it
>>
>>34277481
He is a pretty asthetic guy and has beautiful green eyes. From what I saw he had a cute tummy as well. But I'm pretty sure that I'm not gay, my parents would not approve anyway. And they're who I get my money from at the moment
>>
>>34277640
>tfw when no shy insecure femboy to bully and degrade
>tfw no faggy twink to use for pleasure without any regard for his feelings
If these fags want to take over the board, might as well have some fun with them in real life, right?
>>
>>34277560
What is it like kissing someone? Is it different kissing a boy than a girl?
>>
>>34277456
Would seem rude t b h
>>
>>34277889
It's nice.
It's the same either way, though guys tend to have stubble and stuff of course
>>
>>34277889
Feels wet and weird at first, but a deeper kiss is very exciting and intimate

t. kissed once
>>
>>34277889
the first (and only) person I kissed was a boy and his beard was a big problem for me.
>>
>>34278154
>>34278021
Would it be better without stubble? Also I've always though that a guy on guy kiss would,be a bit more forceful or aggressive
>>
>>34274844
where the other stories m8
>>
>>34278410
if you are both timid, then it might not be i suppose
I never kissed a girl (female) so I have no frame of reference (but I hope I will soon)
>>
Watch Gay Brothers together.
>>
>>34278846
I'm not that anon but I have a story
>Last year of school before going to college
>There's a prom which people go too to celebrate, only one which my school hosts
>Being a robot, have no one to go with apart from my friends
>Decide to go with a group of 4
>The important guy is called Ashley, blonde hair, blue eyes, twinkish look. He did a lot swimming and running, very svelte
>He'd never had a gf and neither had I, so in my group we were often the butt of gay jokes
>Went to the prom in our group, it was okay not as many people had partners as I thought
>Friends decided now would be a good time for gay jokes, told everyone that me and Ashley were together
>Forced to dance with him to keep up the joke
>whatisthisgayshit.png
>We dance and it's awkward as expected, at the end the fucker kisses me
>all the normies laugh, Ashley is blushing and not meeting my eyes, I'm trying not to sperg out
>Gotts get my revenge, so I wait til the end when everyone is drunk
>find Ashley and tell him to come outside so we can talk
>He looks excited, and starts talking about his feeling, how they've been repressed for years etc.
>let him go on for a bit then sock him in the face
>he falls over and I say I'm disgusted, from now on he's not my friend
1/2
>>
>>34279504
>the alcohol has made me angry
>look at the snivelling wreck on the ground in front of me
>feel incredibly powerful at the moment, it's hard to describe
>tell him since he wants my dick so much, he can have it
>shove my cock in his face and wait
>the little bitch actually starts to suck on it
>at this point I didn't care that it was gay, just started forcing his head down
>keep using his mouth until I cum, pull out and let go all over his face, hair, clothes
>tell him from now on whenever I see him I'll be expecting the same
Unfortunately he cut off all contact with me after that and we never talked again. Whatever, the slut must have liked it a little bit or he would've reported me
>>
>>34270750

Kill yourself tripfaggot faglord
>>
>>34279504
>>34279693
This time on "things that never happened"
>>
>>34279504
>>34279693
>implying that happened

Sure, write your fantasies out but make them less obvious next time
>>
>>34274844
>>34275402
>>34279504
>>34279693
I am literally masturbating to this
>>
>>34272934
Yes, give me your discord.
>>
>>34279504
>>34279693
it's bullshit but pretty hot so I'll believe it
>>
>>34275977
You should just meet up with him and see what happens. He is into you so you can get some nice sex with him. Do it and report back.
>>
>tfw no straight bf
>>
>>34279771
You could be gay, anon
orig
>>
>>34279879
I have talked a bit on fb with him since my greentext. I basically told him I was flattered but not gay, and he just replied that he was looking forward to seeing me tomorrow, with that smug rapey looking emoji. What does this mean? Just in case, what does anal sex feel like?
>>
>>34280314
Looked it up and it was this one
http://emojipedia.org/smirking-face/
>>
>>34280314
He thinks you're gay in denial or bi and can turn you anon. And based on your story I think he might be right.
>>
>>34275977
>really dreamy green eyes
>cute
>We hang out for a bit, I'm surprised that he makes me feel comfort, usually spill spaghetti when talking one on one
a lot of closet fags suddenly feel comfortable when finally bonding with a gay that's into them

just test it out, if you find out your're gay then great if you find out your straight then great

why waste this opportunity?
>>
>>34280314
he thinks he can turn you gay
in case this is not a ruse, i think you should give it a shot
you are not repulsed by homosexuality, and you are not a homophobe
if you dont like it, you'll have discover that you truly were not gay
you can stop anytime during the act also :3
>>
>>34275977
this story is too good to be true
are you fuckin kidding me?
this has to be made up
>>
>>34280548
>>34280440
Well I'm sort of not going to have a choice in seeing him since we have lectures together... He's a really bubbly extrovert kind of guy, so idk if we are that compatible. I get the feeling I won't have much control over whether or not he keeps pursuing me, since he's obviously decided I'm a closet homo.
>>
>>34280576
I get boners when I'm nervous okay, it was either that or my body being tricked by his slim female like form
>>
>>34280662
>He's a really bubbly extrovert kind of guy, so idk if we are that compatible
Opposites attract anon
>>
>>34280662
please update, if thread is kill, make a new one
>>
>>34280736
I will make a thread tomorrow then after we meet up again. Hopefully it doesn't go too badly
>>
Here's a stupid pointless story
>Few years ago
>have a shit job at a restaraunt
>New guy starts there
>We start to become friends
>He's a bigger guy, into mma and stuff
>We start hanging out outside of work pretty often
>Start to have lewd dreams about him
>Eventually can't see him without feeling all dreamy inside but hold it in
>One time we smoke some weed and I have the urge to kiss him so badly I work up into basically a panic attack
>Not long after that he moves away
I wish I had confessed to him, it might have been really nice.
>>
>>34281382
Aww, that's pretty cute anon. Have you had any other homosexual urges?
>>
>>34281539
Yeah I liked a guy in Highschool too, but same thing there, I was too scared to make a move. That guy was openly gay too. At that point I was terrified of being a homo. These days I just want to be happy desu
>>
>>34270432
Lol c'mon anon! Just be happy for them lol!

They're being themselves lol! Maybe you can be urself too and be hapy lol! XD
>>
>>34277481
I think it's ok to be gay and have embraced my bi tendencies but I'm still far away from having experiences like this. Makes me sad. Also my parents would probably disown me if they found out their son was bicurious
>>
>>34281648
Lol! I'm a fag who values happiness over the white race! Lol!
>>
File: 1483775372028.gif (2MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1483775372028.gif
2MB, 294x233px
>>34268019
Next time why not try dressing like a girl, ask if you can sit on his lap, if he says yes and he gets hard, ask if you can suck him off, I'm sure he'd love it, who knows, you might even enjoy it...
>>
File: boroseye.png (1MB, 1461x862px) Image search: [Google]
boroseye.png
1MB, 1461x862px
>>34281743
please! Show me more!
>>
>>34281607
Don't be afraid of doing what makes you happy anon, if that's cuddling another guy then just do it
>>
>>34281382
>One time we smoke some weed and I have the urge to kiss him
Can confirm, weed makes you gay.
>>
File: 1480137076032.gif (2MB, 346x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480137076032.gif
2MB, 346x231px
>>34281824
Only one I could find that wasn't a anime.
>>
>>34281938
No wonder /pol/tards hate it so much, kek
>>
>>34281953
makes me wanna go all out!
>>
>>34281999

If you smoke weed, eat stuff and play vidya or watch shows with somebody then regardless of gender you'll end up getting attached to them. guys who are insecure about their sexuality hate weed because of this because it might be a gateway to gay.
>>
>>34282076
I believe you fampai, I've experienced that myself. Sex while high is the best thing.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (35KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
35KB, 600x484px
>>34275977
>tfw when I will never be a gay guy and dominate another cute, twinky guy
Being a roastie is hell on earth
>>
can we please tall about blonde bois with very little body hair and pretty faces. they are divine :3 desu
>>
File: 1474873627330.jpg (63KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1474873627330.jpg
63KB, 500x707px
>>34282521
^^^^this

I want to rub the back of a girl blonde guy
>>
>>34282521
I want to rape one :3
>>
File: 100116163709.png (889KB, 924x647px) Image search: [Google]
100116163709.png
889KB, 924x647px
>>34282902
loving, tender, and slightly bashful coitus between two cute bois are the path of the righteous
please dont rape
>>
does anyone want to be my e-boyfriend?
p-post contact info and I'll message you on whatever we have in common
>>
File: 1827938192.jpg (55KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1827938192.jpg
55KB, 900x506px
>tfw people around you constantly hate on gays
>tfw repressed urges for years upon years
>tfw old now
Ha, at least I'm not gay.
Fucking fags.
>>
>>34282902
loving tender relationships are fucking horrible~
it's cute, abusive relationships that are the shit, along with lots of rough, disrespectful sex
>>
>>34283269
>does anyone want to be my e-boyfriend?
are you a girl (male)?
>>
>>34283269
what method of contact desu?
>>
>gay scene makes you uncomfortable

are you a fag or what?
>>
>>34275977
>>ragingboner.mp4, (due to nervousness)
That's not how boners work, anon. You're clearly at the very least bisexual.
>>
>be me, freshman in college
>Have an awkward nerdy roommate who's majoring in computer science
>He's pretty fem and shy, wears glasses and dresses pretty nice
>Last Friday I come into my room, he's asleep
>Use my phone for lighting as I get into bed
>Look over and notice he's wearing panties, they're slightly peaking through his sheets
>Couldn't sleep the whole night, just kept thinking about slowly coming onto him
>Really wanted to "catch" him and blackmail him in a cute way
>>
>>34280662
>since he's obviously decided I'm a closet homo.
You are.
>>
>>34283456
yes
>>34283625
throwaway email? Kik?
prefer not to give out my steam just yet
>>
>>34283900
>yes
fuck, I wish I was the first in line :/
>>
>>34283900
>yes
what do you want from a bf?
>>
>>34274844
Its not gay if you make him pay.
>>
>>34275598
Its gay, you need help
>>
>>34284020
It's not homosexual if that shit ain't consensual
>>
File: 1330110963336.jpg (100KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1330110963336.jpg
100KB, 400x320px
>>34274844
>>Enter Donovan
Oh my
>>
>>34284020
You're not a queer if you tell him to "Come here!"
>>
>>34283954
just someone to talk with about things, argue, banter, share any interesting articles or information we come across. Cute stuff too
>>
>>34284026
It's not gay, delet this post. Receiving a succ is NOT gay
>>
>>34284112
Its not gay if you told him to go away!
>>
>>34284289
You're not a poofta if his asshole is looser!
(than yours)
>>
>>34268487
I hope pizza rapes you with her massive man cock

I would make pizza a man by fucking her asshole so hard that she decided to be a straight man again

Even though pizza is basically a man. So does this mean I am gay or just biqueer sexual?
>>
>>34284255
Its gay man sorry you like dudes giving you head its fucking gay there is no two ways around it

>Muh 2017
>Muh dick when another man is touching it
>Another man touching my dick
>Man touching my dick
>Not gay

I get that we are all gender-fluid queermosexuals but seriously man? You are really going to sit here and tell me having another man give you a blow job is not gay?

What is gay?
>>
File: 1474608893175.png (292KB, 748x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1474608893175.png
292KB, 748x1194px
>>34284400
You're not a fag if you didn't actually shag!
>>
where r the green texts this entire thread is now just people in the closet peaking out the door
>>
>>34284488
With eggmans recent trap experience I'm starting to question my own sexuality too.
>>
>>34284528
So you and eggman are like the same person?

It can't just be that some of you are so hopelessly degenerate that you will settle with something with a weiner while simultaneously not calling yourself gay because you know how pathetic it really is

>Muh fucking 2017 everyone
>>
>>34284446
It's not gay shut the fuck up. I know if I'm gay or not, and receiving a succ from a desperate twink is NOT gay. They're not even men at that point
>>
>>34284625
how comfortable is that closet of yours anon
>>
>>34284657
Its not gay if you don't go all the way.
>>
>all those mudslimes ITT
Daily reminder tht Muhammad sucked my cock and Allah likes it hard.
>>
>>34284669
yes? it is? showing any sexual interest in men is gay full stop
>>
>>34275977
You're living my dream you double nigger, go and fuck that man
>>
>>34284677
You're not a queer if your name is Fakir
>>
>>34284682
Its not gay if you pray.
>>
>>34284657
Pretty damn comfortable fag. How about you lube up and get in here too?
>>
>>34284625
Kid, all I am going to say is

God have mercy on your gay little soul what's so bad about it

So you like dudes giving you the bop, whatever I don't know why it makes you mad

But if you really aren't gay you need to seriously ask yourself why the hell it wasn't a girl doing that

Seriously dude letting dudes suck your dick is the definition of being a faggot
>>
>>34284682
You're not a poofter if he refers to himself as 'her'
>>
>>34284772
I'll tell you why I haven't got a girl doing it fag
A. because i suck at getting girls
B. because I enjoy imposing my masculinity on another 'man' while taking away his. there's no attraction just a power trip plus physical pleasure from having a mouth around your dick
>>
>>34284625
The fact that you need to vigorously defend it means you know that it is.. don't think that its not because I don't know where you're getting this its not gay crap

Maybe you are just some degenerate liberal who has been literally spoon fed bullshit identity politics but its fucking gay dude sorry I would never let another man suck my dick I don't care how much of twink he is

That thought would never cross my mind and even if it did I would surely never act on it

Saying something isn't gay doesn't make it any less gay
>>
>>34284811
A. u suck at getting girls cos ur gay
B. u enjoy dominating twinks because ur gay
>>
>>34284811
Everyone sucks at getting girls
>>
>tfw never had a gay experience

Anyone who's had their dick sucked by a male friend or any of this gay shit isn't a real robot, get the fuck out.
>>
>>34284904
LOL

WEW LAD
>>
>>34284826
What is homosexuality?
>"sexual attraction to people of one's own sex."
Do you feel sexual attraction towards your onahole when you are using it? No? Then fuck off
>>
>>34284826
>Saying something isn't gay doesn't make it any less gay
Tell that to a bunch of male prisoners, will you accept being called gay if you didn't want it in the first place?
>>
I'm sad for you pathetic souls who can not enjoy a pure sensual contact with a hairless boi without turning it into some form of power play
>>
>>34285045
theres a difference between going gay out of nessisity and going gay of ur own free will
>>
>>34285059
>Pure sensual contact
That's getting close to treating them like human beings. I'm not gay, anon
>>
>>34285074
Yes, it's out of necessity for me because my dick gets hard and I need somewhere to put it. Might as well be an easy faggot rather than my hand
>>
Why do people dislike gays?
what's wrong with liking guys better than girls?
or not liking girls but liking guys?
i don't get it
>>
>>34285545
Idk, but I get the feeling some of these gaybashing posts are because they have degradation fetish and want to abuse a twink
>>
>>34285573
literally the only explanation that make sense
they have some for of fucked up fetish
>>
Show him who's boss of this gym
>>
>>34285681
Teach him what the hole in the restroom wall is for
>>
File: 1483737374949.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1483737374949.png
123KB, 785x757px
My fists are literally tingling... I WANT TO BEAT UP A FAG!!
>>
>>34285059
Ha. 99% of gay sex is all about power play and being dominant. You punish that ass, not play with it.
>>
File: faghunter.png (1002KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
faghunter.png
1002KB, 1200x960px
>>34285902
I feel you friend... These fags must be purged, and the gay fucked out of them. Without lube.
>>
File: lZDo7zY.jpg (46KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
lZDo7zY.jpg
46KB, 600x587px
>>34285929
>implying putting my dick in a pooper is my favorite part of gay sex
>implying the sensation of having our bare torsos touching as i stare at his quivering lips isn't the absolute pinnacle of human sexuality
I can't even articulate
When did I become such a fag baka senpai
>>
File: pep3.jpg (4KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
pep3.jpg
4KB, 229x220px
>>34285947
Hmm, guess it's time to beat up some fags
*unsheathes fists*
>>
>trick someone into thinking I'm a girl for fun
>he won't stop messaging me
>get sick of it
>tell him I'm a guy and was lying to him
>he won't believe me
>send him a vocaroo and pic of my hairy arm
>"lol that's your brother or a friend of you"

what the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>34286189
>what the fuck do I do now?
suck his dick and take it in your ass
>>
>>34286240
he's 100% straight
>>
>>34286189
Well i guess you just have to let him fuck your ass now
>>
>>34285929
OR you punish it by playing with it in a torturous, tormenting way. Like sliding a feather around it, maybe lightly spidering your fingers on it, mocking the gasps and squeals that come from his wriggling, squirming body - helpless to your cruel touch.
>>
>>34286189
Rip anon, guess you're gay now. Make sure to use plenty of lube first. Use a water-based one if you want to use toys or anything to loosen up before hand
>>
>>34286295
I'm already gay so that's not the problem.
I don't want to lose him as a friend.
>>
>>34286295
How masculine are we talking here? Do you look super manly or could you be a twink?
>>
this was >>34286328 meant for (you) anon >>34286309
>>
>>34286341
>>34286328
I'm a trap but why would it matter if he hates dicks and my voice?
>>
>>34268487
how high am i rn?
>>
>>34286244
>he's 100% straight
well then dress as a girl anon kun
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.