[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who packed the same exact lunch every day for all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17

File: timothy mcveigh.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
timothy mcveigh.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>that kid who packed the same exact lunch every day for all 4 years of high school
>that kid who always put a SFW dust jacket over whatever Nazi book he was actually reading in class
>that Mormon kid who ALWAYS stressed that he wasn't against gay marriage
>>
>that one girl who doesn't ignore you like everyone else, but instead feels the need to constantly point out what a disgusting creep you are
>that guy who always tries to include you into chitchat, not because he likes you, but to feel better about himself
>>
>that gay kid who had sex with the principal
>>
>>34267994
>paying attention to anybody else's lunches
what the fuck
>>
>>34268229
>that kid who would make up stories for 4chan threads
>>
>>34267994
That girl that only wanted to be your friend, implying women arent just mens subservient fuck puppets
>>
I knew a kid who brought nothing but Fritos and a water bottle every day for lunch. He also are Fritos after school.
He wasn't fat but I think that was probably 90% of his solid diet.

He's probably had a Japanese stroke by now.
>>
>>34268271
Mad roastie detected

Original origami
>>
>that fat kid who ways made jokes about his fatness
>>
>those kids who always had Flaming Hot Cheetos
>>
>that kid who packed the same exact lunch every day for all 4 years of high school
I still do that these days at work and call it 'meal prep #gymlife'
>>
>>34268323
>that fat kid who ways made jokes about his fatness
that was me. my thinking was that if I joked about it too others wouldn't think O cared about it and I guess I was 'beating them to it'.

Also trying to prove that I 'knew' I was fat and wasn't living under some delusion that I was 'better' than I was

It's cringeworthy as fuck to think About now because I'm sure a lot of people saw through it
>>
>that black kid in your junior high who didn't care when the white or mexican kids said nigger so it leads you to believe blacks in real life don't actually care about the word but it's just an academic or tv thing and then you later find out that that kid was just an exception
>>
>that kid who could do any math problem on the board that surprisingly almost failed the class because he never bothered to do his homework
So annoying, if I had been as smart as him I would have always done it because it probably would have only taken him 15 minutes
>>
>>34268611
sorry to mislead you pal
>>
>>34268321
Is you dumb?
>>
>>34267994
That kid who actually said he worshipped Odin when asked his religion.
>>
>>34268611
Seems like there's a story there. Did you say it to a pack of niggers on the street corner thinking they'd be cool with it?
Fucking kek, show us the scars from the knife wounds pls.

Idiot.
>>
>>34268703
How many black people can there really be on 4chan?

I kind of feel for you, even a lot of /r9k/ hates you guys.
>>
>those anti social kids who sat at the back of class and thought their humor was too advanced for everyone else
>>
>>34268704
I thought that was you being sarcastic so I figured it was a roastie mad that no one wants her as a friend
>>
>that kid who could take any harmless remark made in class and turn it into a political quip or rant
>>
File: 1478663275242.png (7KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1478663275242.png
7KB, 339x348px
>that kid who wore a leather jacket every day

>that kid who played Guitar Hero for the talent show

>that kid who tried to dress "smart casual" every day in a shirt and blazer with jeans like he was Dr. House or something

>that kid who crashed the driver's ed car in the school parking lot

>that kid who only hung out with girls

>that kid who drank soda that expired ten years ago on a dare
>>
>>34268847
That's literally 4chan, if we was people
>>
File: PinkPanther.jpg (12KB, 401x296px) Image search: [Google]
PinkPanther.jpg
12KB, 401x296px
>>34268913
>that kid who crashed the driver's ed car in the school parking lot

My school wasn't the only one?
>>
>>34267994
>That kid who only ate a giant pile of bacon bits and cottage cheese every lunch
>>
>>34268913
my sides burst
>>
>>34268847
seems oddly specific. were you one of those kids?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 266x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 266x244px
>>34268913
>>
>that kid who tripped in the parking lot and fell on one of those skinny rectangle concrete things in parking spaces and ended up dying from the head trauma
never happened at my school
>>
>>34268323
There's always one of those. They think they're doing everyone a favor but they really just make everything awkward and uncomfortable.
>>
>>34268637
lmao that kid is me
>>
File: Laughing-Cheetahs.jpg (280KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Cheetahs.jpg
280KB, 1100x733px
>>34269010
>>34269076
He did it all four years too.

There was also this other kid who sang a Pink Floyd song every year.
>>
>>34269184
Lucky mf
>>
>>34269227
Did he play through the fire and flames 100% on expert tho?
>>
>>34267994
you could afford to eat lunch in highschool?
i hate rich people
>>
File: 1473958019371.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1473958019371.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
>Those kids who wanted to make Gaylo real
>That kid who sat with them because he had nowhere else to go, but cringed the whole lunch period because all they would talk about was "researching" Gaylo technologies
>>
>>34268913
>>that kid who played Guitar Hero for the talent show
my fucking sides
>>
>>34267994
>that kid who shat in the urinal
>>
File: Htdoga.png (174KB, 326x496px) Image search: [Google]
Htdoga.png
174KB, 326x496px
>>34269563
There was a kid who shit himself and left his undies in the toilets once, and another time where someone else smeared shit all over the walls in another toilets.

Highschool wasn't the best
>>
>that fat girl who tripped on the ball during a soccer game and was booed by literally the entire school
>>
>>34269247
I don't know what his score was but I think he played that song. He also played Devil Went down to Georgia one of the years.
>>
File: Tea frog.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
Tea frog.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>that kid who had a wet dream middle of class
>he was also muttering in his sleep
>>
>>34269116
Wish that kid was me desu
>>
>the 3/10 and overly confident girl who dyed and shaved half of her hair, and takes bad care of it, who's only source of comedy was that she was "gay" but no one could actually say anything to her because everyone else would instantly jump on them for being homophobic.
>>
>>34268913
>IM GOING TO CRASH THIS CAR
>WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>That kid who stank of stale cheese puffs
>The same kid who would pull nits out of his hair and squash them on the table
>The very same kid who filled his bin up in the summer with water to make a shanty town swimming pool
>>
>that kid who sang and played guitar in a pop-punk band but only listened to country
>>
File: 1309447144196.jpg (75KB, 484x634px) Image search: [Google]
1309447144196.jpg
75KB, 484x634px
>that one kid who was the designated punching bag that everyone at the lunch table bullied constantly but he still sat there because otherwise he would be sitting alone

sorry ryan, if it wasn't you it could have been me no hard feelings
>>
File: Man_and_his_symbols.png (48KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
Man_and_his_symbols.png
48KB, 500x775px
>>34267994
>That Jehovah's witness kid that made a big fuss about not celebrating classmates birthdays or Christmas and screamed at the teacher for mentioning her birthday
>That girl who got caught sucking off the football team in the locker room
>That gay theater kid that danced in the hallways
>>
>>34269926
>>The very same kid who filled his bin up in the summer with water to make a shanty town swimming pool
>bin
>swimming pool
>>
>that kid who fucked the crazy young Spanish teacher and made her flee the country as a wanted woman never to be seen or heard from again
>>
>>34269964
I feel remorse for my actions Terry, but shit man. It had to be someone.
>>
>>34267994
Fuck you I loved those tendies
>>
>>34268913
>that kid who drank soda that expired ten years ago on a dare

It was me, kinda, it was not 10 years, but 7 years, I got a huge fucking food poisoning, poop liquid for threes months

Fuck you Granfather you piece of dead shit
>>
>that kid who would smile and stare at himself naked in the bathroom mirror

I don't think he was ever caught
>>
File: image.png (328KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328KB, 640x960px
> that kid that told everyone who he would shoot up the school and who he would kill everyone, but nobody give a shit about it

God I love my country
>>
>>34267994
>That kid who would mix random food and drink it
>>
>>34270355
>that kid who got suspended for telling someone that he's putting them on "The List"
>>
>>34267994
>that kid who always put a SFW dust jacket over whatever Nazi book he was actually reading in class
LMAO that's genius! Now I can read Mein Kampf in the library
>>
File: ff1.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ff1.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>34270559
You gotta be 18-years-old to post here, kiddo
>>
>That kid who got pissed at when the teacher yelled at him for not doing his homework and start to destroy his own notebook
>That group of kid who tied up the female teacher in her chair and lock her in the class, to be found only by the morning
>That kid who throw a chair in the teacher
>That teacher who almost hit a "kid" with table (dude was around 17)
>That kids who use all the fire extinguishers from the whole school
>that anon kid who drawn swastikas in the school walls
>that girl who bring her 1 year old child to the class and the kid shit himself in the middle of the class, twice

My school was fucking hell hole, i miss that place
>>
>that kid who'd take your money, run into a store, grab booze off the shelves and throw the cash at them before they had a chance to do anything about it
>that one guy who turned 18 as a junior and all the smoker chicks would flock to him to buy them cigs(i was that guy, learned a lot more staceys smoked than i ever thought)
>that one kid who'd do retarded shit for five bucks, like that time in autoshop he rubbed fucking oil and floor shit in his eyeball and showed you how to break windows with 'ninja glass'
>>
>that one shy kid that every opportunity he got, he start to yell in the top of his lungs "Allah Akbar"
>>
>>34269076
A kid at my school played microsoft flight simulator for the talent show. He succesfully landed.
>>
>>34270984

Only twice? That's a surprisingly low number I think. Did your school have changing tables in the bathrooms? I bet it did.
>>
>that kid who was 50 pounds overweight but could run fast and do backflips

It was a sight to see
>>
>>34271297

>tfw was one of those kids

Make it 100lbs and you can double the confusion in everyone's eyes and faces.
>>
>>34271263

the first time we have to interrupt the class, because the kid did not stop crying and yelling and the mother just change his diapers in some vague table, but in the second time the teacher forced her to change the kid in the bathroom, but they did not have the changing table, don't know how she did it but she did, the smell of shit stayed in the class for at least two days
>>
>that kid who put Communist posters up around the school
>that kid who said the pledge of allegiance with a Nazi salute
>that kid who always talked back to the teacher, trying to be funny, but everyone made fun of him
>that kid who's arm shot up as soon as the teacher asked a question
>that kid who snorted salt in the bathroom stall
>that kid who sucked on flavored condoms
>>
>>34272302
>that kid who snorted salt in the bathroom stall

Salt? Don't you mean cocain
>>
>>34272399
No, he literally snorted salt because he thought it was badass. He was probably on the spectrum, now that I think about it.
>>
>that kid who punched a window during lunch time over his girlfriend leaving him in front of the entire table
>>
>>34272458
top kek. there was a similar thing that happened at my school. his hand and lower arm was bloody as fuck.
>>
>that kid who went on communist rants in history class
>that 6'0 kid who constantly bragged about his height
>that kid who could draw the most beautifully realistic and detailed pictures but went on to become a security guard
>>
File: 1484222209835.png (51KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484222209835.png
51KB, 255x255px
>>34272507
he was a lucky kid, our school was poor and it was a giant wall sized window but it was made of plexiglass. It just left a round hole where he punched it.
>>
File: 3-108.jpg (195KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
3-108.jpg
195KB, 800x450px
>>34267994
>that nignog who would bring lighters into school to act tough but he was just a retard who got himself in trouble
>>
>>34272639

>that guy

Holy shit I knew one of those. Fucking Jap exchange student, could produce a photorealistic picture of you and then dissappeared halfway through the year. I hope he's doing ok, that kid was crazy talented.
>>
File: 59d3567261b616c25b9e775394508ca7.jpg (357KB, 2712x2712px) Image search: [Google]
59d3567261b616c25b9e775394508ca7.jpg
357KB, 2712x2712px
>>34273443
he works at costco now, if he doesn't have needles in his arm
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.