[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what fuck is that strained fucking throat noise these guys keep doing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: dtgfhdgfhgf.jpg (116KB, 1130x529px) Image search: [Google]
dtgfhdgfhgf.jpg
116KB, 1130x529px
what fuck is that strained fucking throat noise these guys keep doing?
>>
>>34267924
I don't know, but I don't like it. Why can't they just talk normally?
>>
>>34267924
filthy frank started doing it and the others became influenced by him. for some reason, most of the popular "nerdy" youtubers are all friends in real life and for whatever reason they all look up to filthy frank even though his videos are shit.
>>
It's reddit, that's what it is. Underage eceleb cancer needs to fuck off from my website.
>>
it brings in the 8-14 year olds that think weird loud noises and inaudible screaming are hilarious.
>>
>>34267924
I know who the faggot on the left is, vaguely. I recognize his face but I can't remember his name.
But the other two are complete unknowns.
I'm so happy I've never seen any of these assholes videos.
>>
It's a contact rash caused by an over exposure to raw horse semen. They really need to cut back a few buckets a day or they will go mute.
>>
You should seriously ask r/linguistics it could be funny
It could be the new vocal fry or up talk
>>
>wah I hate all people who are popular and successful in life! I bet they're gay and drink lots of semen and go on reddit xDD
>>
>>34268117
Are you defending the most useless faggots around? These fuckers sit in front of a camera and make noises while playing video games. That's not talent, the world doesn't need it, and it's not worthy of praise. Those idiots are a distraction for kids, at best.
>>
>>34268169
Sounds like someone is a little bit jealous.

These fucks earns shitloads of cash for doing what they love and entertain thousands of people every day. You and I sit home shitposting and jerking off for an entire day. You say it's not worthy of praise, would you be able to pull it off? Why don't you sit and scream in-front of a monitor earning loads of cash?

These guys made it while you're sitting here on /r9k/ and scrolling through endless self-pity threads.

I'm not any different than you but I'm just pointing out that they're probably living the dream now while we don't. They may be idiots but they're smart and successful idiots.
>>
>>34268169
>These fuckers sit in front of a camera and make noises while playing video games

No, they don't.
>>
File: pub.png (160KB, 2532x1540px) Image search: [Google]
pub.png
160KB, 2532x1540px
>>34267924

2/3 make somewhat original content
>>
>>34268671
Yeah, I am jealous. I'm jealous that they get to do pretty much jack shit, and get paid thousands for it. Why the fuck wouldn't I be jealous of that?
They're talentless, and they get paid tons to do stupid shit for kids.
>>
File: 1469963691373.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469963691373.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>34268040
>never saw a filthy frank reaction face

lol newfag
>>
who is the middle guy?
>>
>>34270283
iDubbbz

And I have never heard him speak like frank
>>
>>34270316
Is he gay or something? He looks gay
>>
Humor is most fags trying to make others lauh its all about timing and shit filthy frank does the absurdist humor which a shit load of people like
>>
>>34270345
Everyone calls him gay retard or nigger faggot but apart from that I don't think so
>>
>>34270263
>filthyfrank posting

underagefag
>>
>>34270375
I agree that frank has a good sense for what's funny and entertaining. More than the other two in the OP but faggots need to stop praising him to a higher level and calling him a "comedic genius". I already suspect that youre a pleb but saying that shit outright confirms it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.