[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend wont let me stick my face in her butt. Shes got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: happy go lucky.jpg (29KB, 456x299px) Image search: [Google]
happy go lucky.jpg
29KB, 456x299px
my girlfriend wont let me stick my face in her butt. Shes got the nicest ass and she tenses up and tells me to stop as soon as i start. I can wrap her buttcheeks around my entire face, and shes not even fat or slightly chubby, and she thinks its gross and weird. She thinks everything i want to do is weird. Yet she does NOTHING for me but give me handjobs.

i think im going to drug her so i can play with her all i want tonight. got any advice?
>>
>>34267882
Probably because it is a bit gross and weird. I mean, you do know she literally shits from there right? I mean, I hope it's not a foreign concept to you that on a daily basis, feces materialize from that part of her body? Right? Surely you must know that by now.
>>
>>34267882

>my girlfriend

She better be a fucking literal hambeast or get out
>>
>>34267882
She's cheating on you if she only gives you handjobs. Break up with her and get a gf that will let you play with her butt
>>
>>34268154
the other girl i have doesnt have a butt! i just want to savor the last little bits of this ass before its gone.

I mean, how strange is it that i want to stuff my face in her butt? Shes got small tits, and it would be no different than if i was motorboating her, which i cant do that to her tits so im taking the first best thing. and thats an anus in my face. >>34268099
im very aware, but its really not that gross. We have Hygiene for a reason, its not like its an open sewer. She keeps herself clean.
>>
bumping for advice

not entirely original, but originalio
>>
>>34267882
Just do doggy, then force it on her.

Doggy is every girls fav position because it lets them be lazy, just take advantage of that.
>>
>>34269585
she loves the prone bone, as most girls do. once upon a time she told me missionary was her favorite, but i quickly changed that with lots of arguing. "do this" "NO" she replied. Trust me "i dont want to".

shes one of those girls.
>>
File: IMG_3882.jpg (39KB, 450x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3882.jpg
39KB, 450x406px
>>34267882
>PPPPPPPBBBBBBBBRRRRRRT
>"Oops, sorry anon! Teehee!"
Do you really want to be that guy?
>>
Do girls like it when you lick their asshole?
>>
Sounds like you should have a really honest conversation with her. Tell her that you're feeling unfulfilled sexually. Only handjobs? How long have you two been dating? That's middle school shit
>>
>>34270307
Really? Wow, I'm not even middle school tier.
>>
>>34270073
Not him, but YES.
Y
E
S
>>
My gf is the same but once you get her horny then she doesn't mind.

Just get her to lie on her stomach and give her a massage. Then play with her pussy and then tell her to put a pillow under her stomach and start eating her out. In this position you'll have your face in her butt and she won't be complaining.
>>
>>34271348
basically anything that involves eating pussy is the way to get your gf to do anything you want. want her to sit on your face? do 69 position and then push her up while you're in the middle of it. want to lick her ass? eat her pussy and start doing big licks all over and then end up licking her asshole while you play with her clit with a finger.

eating pussy is the key
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.