[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people keep treating being a robot as a good thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1483297578003.png (335KB, 728x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483297578003.png
335KB, 728x900px
Why do people keep treating being a robot as a good thing?
>>
>>34267836
why do you keep sucking my dick lmao
>>
>>34267836
idk but patchy is CUTE!
>>
>>34267836
why do people treat
>>
>>34267836

Patchy controls the elemental forces of nature with her thoughts and gets to shoot lasers at mikos and ordinary witches while having tea and biscuits with loli-vampires. Definitely high-end robot life, there.
>>
>>34267836
>>>/b/719545840

If you need to feel join pls
>>
>>34267836
Because it may be a good thing

Imagine being a a Chair, it is a slave to what the chemicals and elements that make it up subject it to

However...as a Meat, metal and other elements meat robot we are more than that we are free to decide we aren't doing this because we don't want to no we enjoy being robots we are free
>>
File: smb2_continue_retry.png (213B, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
smb2_continue_retry.png
213B, 256x240px
>>34267836
I'd kill someone to be a normie.
But until then it's nice to have a false sense of unity and belonging on this board.
>>
>>34269019
I beg to differ..Kaguya without a doubt is the ideal representation of a robot in 2hu world.
>>
a better question: why do people keep treating being a normie as a good thing?
>>
>>34267836
>>34269756
Even better question : why do people care so much about their social status instead of just living their lives whilst respecting the ideals of others
>>
>>34269802
An even better question: why do people care som uch about their social status instead of just living their lives whilst being completely indifferent to the ideals of others
>>
it's a dick waving contest of who suffers the most

>my depression is real and yours isn't
>anyone more successful than me is a normie
>anyone less successful than me has autism
>>
>>34267836
same reason people get mad when you tell them they ain't one.
>>
I dont know. Normalfags that want to fit in with us disgust me. They are mostly here to feel superior and to boost their ego.
As for robots who treat themselves morally superior to normies they are just misguided or plain delusional. I cant blame them though I was like that at first. It takes a lot of soul searching to understand and admit own faults. Just saying Im a fucking loser and staying in the comfort of self pity is the easy way out
>>
>>34269756
what a silly question. They are normies because they are normal people. They are the average. In our democratic human society we strive be average. Everyone who does not fit in is deemed weak and thus bullied.
>>
>>34270950
It doesn't ask why are people normal, it asks why one should be normal. Why would anyone want to be like everyone else.
>>
>>34271015
to not be rejected by others? You may not believe it but being alone sucks dick
>>
>>34271067
No I don't believe that. I have zero friends and never had a gf and i'm content.
>>
>>34271504
I dont have anyone either, but I dont want to be like this
>>
File: 1483899148870.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483899148870.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
>>34271504
Honestly what's the point of friends when they become dull after a while. I used to think it would bring me joy but I was wrong. It only brought more burdens and trouble upon myself. Now you have to worry about somebody else besides yourself.
>>
a better question. why do people who do not like robots keep coming here to berate them?
>>
>>34271997
that is a good question
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.