[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does tinder get you laid? >Do most normies have sex after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
How does tinder get you laid?
>Do most normies have sex after the first date?
>Do you have to go on several dates to get laid?
>Do you have to know the person for a while?

How does it work?!?!?!?!
>>
>>34267097
Its an app. Just be socially inviting and have a cool damn profile picture. Not that hard man. I dont use mainstream date/sex services though. I found my current fuck on a shady ass website
>>
Normies don't go on tinder for dates. They go on tinder and ask "down to fuck?" and if it's a yes they fuck if it's a no they just swipe left and try the next girl.

Anybody who pretends tinder is for anything other than casual hookups is naive.
>>
>>34267097
Tinder is trash period
>>
>>34267128

That's pretty much the only reason I am planning on getting tinder. I want the relationship to be fast so at least I get something out of it. I am way too autistic for a long term relationship.
At least if I get a hookup I will no longer remain a virgin and validate myself in the modern world.
>>
>>34267128
Anybody who pretends tinder is for anything other than casual hookups is retarded.
Fixed

"B-but I have a and her husband on Tinder!"
No, you don't. You're covering your ears like a kid.
>>
File: 1483731926391.png (555KB, 564x608px)
1483731926391.png
555KB, 564x608px
>>34267097

you need the basics first, read up this list
https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/red-pill

>Do most normies have sex after the first date?
No, normies are like you. Totally clueless what to do.
>Do you have to go on several dates to get laid?
No Tinder is the symbol for the hookup-culture. You will never find a low sexual count girl there. The best choice is to plan dates at your home.
>Do you have to know the person for a while?
Yea you need to know her 5 minutes to fuck her.
>>
>>34267097
Why are you not using snapchat?

Its like you people want to be virgins and have something to complain about
>>
>>34267201

>snapchat

Need to find female friends first.
>>
>>34267125
>be socially inviting
>not that hard
kys
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.