[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIRLS CAN BE ROBOTS I HAVE A TRUE STORY TO CONFIRM THIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1484781820726.jpg (177KB, 852x581px) Image search: [Google]
1484781820726.jpg
177KB, 852x581px
>be me
>freshman year of uni
>take class on lord of the rings/operas that inspired it
>only has 9 students, all girls except for me
>one of them named "Anna" is obsessed with LOTR, always speaking too longly about it during class, trying to answer every question
>she smells bad, has acne, short greasy hair, wheres glasses, and dresses in boy clothes
>doesnt talk to anyone in class
>im attracted to autistic girls so i decide to talk to her
>she seems taken aback by it but we get lunch and she just keeps talking about LOTR and the universe around it
>i dont really care
>we go back to her dorm but not before she says "just to make sure you know i dont want to have sex with you or anything like that"
>we go
>she lives in a single dorm and has the messiest room youve ever seen and sleeps under her bed
>i sit under it and she sits on a desk and she talks about how she was homeschooled and doesnt get along with people
>we sit in silence and stare at each other
>she asks me to leave
>never talks to me again after this and avoids me on campus

I think she was genuinely a fembot aside from me getting completely rejected idk this girl seemed like a full autist (not that im not as well)
>>
She's probably married with 4 kids right now.

A lot of weirdo females put on this act until some guy comes along to save them and suddenly they turn into a normie.
>>
>>34265438
She rejected you.

That's not how robots work friend.
>>
File: IMG_0123.png (652KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.png
652KB, 700x700px
>>34265438
I want a girl like this so bad
>>
Sounds like she rejected you. How does that make her a robot?

Being autistic and weird doesn't make you a robot. She still had enough value to be able to pick and choose men, despite being an ugly weirdo. Women can't be robots.
>>
i know i got rejected but im saying i was rejected by a fembot im not saying shes a fembot because she rejected me
>>
>>34265438
Weird, I know an Anna that sounds exactly like that description.
Doesn't care about LOTR though, so maybe not exactly
>>
>>34265492
T H I S

was an original (tm) post
>>
>>34265438
>im attracted to autistic girls so i decide to talk to her

g-girls can be robots too guys!
>>
>>34265438
If anybody has ever tried to befriend you you are not a robot.
>>
>>34265438
What about that makes her seem at all like a robot? I mean she got hit on by someone and rejected them. Someone else made all the effort to socialize with her. None of that is anything like what a robot goes through.
>>
File: 1448173846691.jpg (18KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448173846691.jpg
18KB, 255x200px
>>34265438
She's not a robot if she can't get laid. Also your story was just as boring and shallow as you are. Greentext needs lulz in it you dumb Roastie.

Why are there suddenly so many women trying to fit in here? Yall are not us, and you'll never be one of us, Like seriously Jesus?

You know the rules Titts or Gtfo
>>
>>34265438

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Yh26z2wVTk
>>
>>34265672
OP clearly says he's not a woman. Do you have some sort of brain impediment?
>>
>>34265438
>can get laid

I'm sorry anon, but even your autismo girl isn't a robot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-19-10-20-12.png (297KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-19-10-20-12.png
297KB, 854x480px
>>34265438
Is this the girl, op?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpJIqfRhkYk
>>
>>34265438
of course girls can be robots
but honestly, either they are disabled or were abused as children
or are genuinely mentally ill.
>>
>>34265781
Ahh fuck man, that brings me back to my bingewatching Tottally Obsessed Kek.
>>
>>34265781
Ahh fuck man, that brings me back to my bingewatching Tottally Obsessed Kek.
The fucking Pac-man guy lmao
>>
>>34265710
>le why would anyone lie on the internet
>>
>>34265438
she's not a fembot, you're just too creepy
>>
>>34265438
>implying she didn't already took at least one ride on the cock carousel and just invited you to her dorm out of boredom

Why are you such a naive faggot, OP?
>>
>>34265438
>just to make sure you know i dont want to have sex with you or anything like that
Because she was having sex with someone else, girls literally can't be robots because they have the option to have sex anytime they want
>>
>>34267049
Jo's my favorite mommy boy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.