[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper because I'm afraid.
>>
Just tell them: "it is for a friend"
>>
I totally haven't seen this before. You're totally not a cum guzzling faggot, OP.
>>
Or you buy kitchen paper and wipe yer ass with that
>>
>>34265384

Where the fuck do you shop, OP? Stop going there
Protip: Steal all your TP from mens rooms at local fastfood restaurants. Wear a big jacket and stuff the roll inside - I haven't had to buy that shit in over 4 years
>>
>>34265465
Thief!
You're lucky you don't live in Eurabia or you'd be armless, my man.
>>
>>34265384
Stop going to stupid stores. Literally everybody buys TP. Jesus fuck OP you're a retard why are you even asking this
>>
>>34265515

Lol, yeah, America is the land of milk and honey. Or TP, in this case.
>>
>>34265516
As a cashier it always makes me uncomfortable when people buy toilet paper. Also feminine products and underwear. The worst time was when this lady bought a bunch of lingerie for herself and also a bunch of kids panties and bras and stuff. I was sweating and my vision got blurry
>>
>>34265384
This is what I do
>go to store
>pick out toilet paper
>pick out 12-pack of condoms
>pick out large jar of vaseline
>pick out large box of baby wipes
>pick out one large cucumber

They never even notice the toilet paper.
>>
>>34265384
Check for self checkouts there or steal it from somewhere.
>>
>>34265535

>men's room starts putting those fucking tiny locks on the giant shitpaper dispensers because people steal them
>lol at their tiny locks, just chisel that shit open and take them, leave them a five dollar bill to replace the lock but not the tp because the tp is worth more
>they start using bigger and bigger locks
>start bringing bolt cutters and cutting them open, always paying for the lock i destroy
>been doing this for almost ten years

The land of milk and honey indeed.
>>
>>34265572
Thanks for the loud kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.