[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He has a wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/VaRO5-V1uK0

Why we such a bunch of loosers ? Even this men get the ticktet to a pussy. His wife is not that hot but... So, what is really wrong with robots?
>>
>>34265280
He has something unique about him that attracts attention.
>>
>>34265280
>Wealthy
>Semifamous
Not hard to get a wife when you got those two things. If you think she isn't with him for his paycheck you are beyond delusional.
>>
Do men even want marriage?
>>
>>34265419
become famous and wealty with this strating character is not that easy. If its about money he also have a kid. and this kid looks kinda happy. so it worth it.
>>
>>34265397
most unique in him is his illness
>>
>>34265280

I gaurantee that they've only fucked once, and that was after the marriage.

Also, marriage doesn't equal getting laid all the time. It actually signifies the opposite in current society, when women get married they want to do anything else but fuck their husbands. They've already rode a thousand miles of cock by the time of their marriage day, they've had their fun now they want to "settle down" with a beta cuck.
>>
>>34266753
My parents had a friend who was a millionaire, very obese, repulsive, and flat out rude. He still got a qt from Spain, but they literally never fucked. Ever.

He made peace with it. He gave her money, and she gave him company. He was satisfied with what it was. I think this is actually extremely common with men like this and in OP.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.