[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you done in the past 24 hours to improve your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1484632796231.jpg (24KB, 392x411px) Image search: [Google]
1484632796231.jpg
24KB, 392x411px
What have you done in the past 24 hours to improve your life and work towards health and happiness?

Or do you do nothing to improve your lot in life and just spend every day complaining about unfair it is on a congolese cross-stitching imageboard?
>>
File: 1481000468920.jpg (28KB, 669x471px) Image search: [Google]
1481000468920.jpg
28KB, 669x471px
I sold my ps3 and put the money in my savings
>>
Did a small workout yesterday evening with my gf. Some situps with 10kg weight and some planks.
>inb4 normie scum
>>
They say the devil's water ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now.

But you can dip your feet, every once in a little while.
>>
>>34265131
As much as I love Killers, I'm embarrassed for you right now
>>
>>34264978

I'm eating less

4chan told me if I just keep it under 1500 calories a day I will lose weight. sounds easy enough
>>
I'm eating ice cream.
>>
File: 1484327835278.jpg (57KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484327835278.jpg
57KB, 429x600px
Op here. I
>went to all of my classes and finished up some homework
>ran four miles
>studied up on some coding in python and made a couple simple practice programs
>practiced french
>read about 100 pages of don quixote
>cleaned my apartment despite my lazy, gross roommates
>read another book of marcus aurelius' meditations
And it was a very good day

>>34265176
Good job anon. /fit/ can be full of shitposters but they're often right and diet especially is one thing they get correct most of the time. It's very simple, you don't need crash diets or meme foods, just track every single thing you consume diligently and honestly.
>>
File: VergeOfBreaking.png (152KB, 493x566px) Image search: [Google]
VergeOfBreaking.png
152KB, 493x566px
Practiced boxing for 40 minutes and ran for 40.
>tfw someone stared at me practicing
>>
>>34265213
Is this making you happier?
>>
>Or do you do nothing to improve your lot in life and just spend every day complaining about unfair it is on a congolese cross-stitching imageboard?

The first thing but not the second thing.
>>
>>34264978
I've been working out every other day and reading books. Was going to try some new hobbies this weekend as well. But since I got mumps today, it's down to books only for the near future.
Hope it doesn't go down to my balls, I want to procreate.
>>
>>34264978
i lifted heavy stuff and then did 2 raids so yeh super productive day here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.