[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when it hits you just how really ugly you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1483067451005.png (75KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1483067451005.png
75KB, 500x332px
>when it hits you just how really ugly you are
>>
>>34264855
Every day I'm reminded constantly. I avoid mirrors but I can't avoid the disgust and aversion people show towards my very existence. First it made me feel bad, but now it just makes me angry. I'm ignored even when I'm correct or helping others out. I am never respected. I constantly fantasize about killing myself and killing others too, just because it's so unfair that I suffer and they don't, that they look down on me, that all my suffering means nothing.
>>
>when you realise you are stupid.

This happened to me few years after school. Realised I was only slightly above the retads in my class.
>>
>>34265057
That's a tough one. I didn't come to grips with how retarded I was until I was in my twenties. I actually at one point fancied myself as being very intelligent, but I am positive that if I were to take an IQ test I'd have a score similar to a mentally challenged person.
>>
>>34265221
I realised that other people accually remembered the things they read and watched whereas I forgot it right away. Nowadays I dont meet to many people no more. Thats why I come here :(
>>
>>34265057
>stupid
>ugly
>autistic as fuck
>unskilled at everything
>constantly sick
>hideously emaciated
>disgusting rashes all over
I am the runt of a runt. My dad was the weakest and I am his weakest. I should not have been born, or I should have died shortly afterwards.

I'm an abomination of western medial "advances". By all means, I should have died off, but the stupid platitude that all life has value led to my existence. There's a point where humanity has got to realize that just because you can, that doesn't mean you necessarily should.
>>
>>34264996
Are you short too or just ugly?
>>
>>34265323
I don't either. I've tried to get into reading, but I can barely retain anything, much less logically reason in any way with what I had read. It also can take me hours to read one chapter of any book.

I don't even understand grammar, or English at all really, I just modeled "proper" English writing after what I observed from neckbeards in AOL chatrooms as a kid.

Sometimes I feel like I have the autism of someone like Bobby Fischer, but absolutely none of the intelligence. I don't even know multiplication tables aside from the obvious ones. I'd stutter if asked to perform basic arithmetic on the spot.
>>
I have an ugly friend, like solid 2/10 ugly.

He has had multiple gf's. He tries really hard and acts like a massive white knight. Yeah he has been cucked every time but he isn't a virgin at least.
>>
>>34265649
I'm 5'10, so I guess just average
>>
File: mirrorreflectstree.jpg (126KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
mirrorreflectstree.jpg
126KB, 640x426px
>tfw you realize your 2/10 face is the reason why you've experienced so much pain and disappointment.

I'm better now, but it has been on hell of a ride.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.