[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyborg feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: cyborg.jpg (119KB, 663x606px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.jpg
119KB, 663x606px
The middle is shit

>Too dumb for a smart job like Doctor, Lawyer etc. Too smart for a dumb job like Cashier
>Not attractive enough to get a qt, too attractive to settle for an uggo
>Too socially awkward to be cool, not socially awkward enough to not want friends
>Not mental enough to be a weirdo, not normal enough to be normie
>>
That guy in the pic isn't a cyborg though.
and neither are you
>>
>>34264674
I'm tall, conventionally attractive and smart enough for pharma.
Being a psycho kinda trumps 80% your social value though.
>>
>>34264687

>noun
>a fictional or hypothetical person whose physical abilities are extended beyond normal human limitations by mechanical elements built into the body.

Prophet wasn't a cyborg but Alcatraz is.
>>
>>34264674

cyborg here.

I just want to die so badly. I don't belong to anywhere in this world. Why does every single human being hate me so much. Why do I feel so unloved. Oh that's right, because everyone hates me. Even you anon. That's right.

Fuck every single shit man seriously. I just want to die.
>>
>>34264815

OP here, I feel you anon. I have no friends and don't fit in anywhere either, I've just gotten used to being on the outside looking in.
>>
>>34264674
>Too dumb for a smart job like Doctor, Lawyer etc. Too smart for a dumb job like Cashier
Find a field you like and study your ass off. Graduate with as much internship experience as possible and apply for jobs broadly.

>Not attractive enough to get a qt, too attractive to settle for an uggo
Lift. Eat well. Go outside more.

>Too socially awkward to be cool, not socially awkward enough to not want friends
Again, go out more. Maybe pick up a hobby that would allow you to meet people.

>Not mental enough to be a weirdo, not normal enough to be normie
That's simply a state of mind, friendo.

No excuses.
>>
>>34264687
I think he is, the suit has somehow integrated with his body or something retarded like that.
>>
Cyborg is just another word for failed normalfag. Kill yourself
>>
File: 1447526607512.jpg (85KB, 804x802px)
1447526607512.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>went to a social group for people who want to make friends
>I can see immediately that they are different , some will say autistics/little bit retards
>not normie enough for normies
I'm not going back to that group tho.

But I started a new job where I can practice on being normie
>>
>>34264999
i can agree with your sentiment

its way better to be cyborg than robot tobe quite desu with my own self family
>>
>>34264878

The weird part is, over here the normies are very much unaware of stuff that we go through on a daily basis, most of them are happy enough to follow trend, have healthy relationships and are generally fashionable and attractive.

Then there is the other end, the nerds, the 'loners', but I feel like they are rather driven by a specific goal, like most of them which I observe, they want to top the class, or be real smart, pick up useful skills, get a high GPA, or just work on a nice portfolio.

I don't think I have seen an actual robot around here at all. There's no one who is a loner and a loser, no one who is obviously on the losing end of the humanity rat race. It feels really bad because that's kind of like who I am going to be.

It's like, no one is depressed at all. Maybe I'm just not observing hard enough. Or depressed people are just darn good at hiding their depression.
>>
>>34265180
>I don't think I have seen an actual robot around here at all. There's no one who is a loner and a loser, no one who is obviously on the losing end of the humanity rat race. It feels really bad because that's kind of like who I am going to be.
>It's like, no one is depressed at all. Maybe I'm just not observing hard enough. Or depressed people are just darn good at hiding their depression.
they lurk and they die
>>
File: r9k.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>34264815
Robits assemble
>>
>>34264674

The first Crysis was the only good Crysis. Gameplay was very original, could take multiple routes to objective for legitimate replayability (I played through the entire game 10 times), and multiplayer was a blast. Story and atmosphere were pretty good too - going from jungle to zero G alien spaceship to frozen jungle. There was even a tank level.

Then Crysis 2 came out and it was just another fucking call of duty game.
>>
>>34264878
>>34264815

Fuck me guys, I honestly don't know what these normies want most of the time.
I make friends really easily but then I say something private/stupid out loud and they all make fun of me for like a day or two. Then they usually forget.
The cycle repeats, I never learn. I'm probably mildly autistic but I really cannot be bothered to get diagnosed.
>>
File: Sysshock.jpg (38KB, 260x466px) Image search: [Google]
Sysshock.jpg
38KB, 260x466px
>22
>lawyer (tax advisor), employed by a wealthy financial firm
>great salary for me atm
>a cute girl at work is talking to me constantly about books, films, personalities and stuff, all the dumb shit "intellectual" girls like to talk about
>told me very specifically she can't initiate relationships (so if anything I have to do something about it)
>do nothing, of course
>had some sex with prostitutes a couple years ago, don't want to anymore, just too lazy, not even awkward
>can't connect with anyone
>throw any income I have at expensive music equipment

The most frustrating part about this shitty is bipolar-like mood swings. I don't even believe in good days and good mood anymore, because I know in advance it's just temporary.
>>
>>34265601

Personally I can 'click' with people of similar interests, but other than that I wouldn't consider myself looking for new friends all the time. My ideal group would be a about 3 people, small and simple, everyone knows each other but it seems like people nowadays just wants to make hundreds of friends and cluster in a large group. Heck I have seen like a group of 8 people walking into lectures.

But it's the introvert in me but man living as an introvert is basically hell in this era.
>>
File: 1469676401217.jpg (68KB, 768x554px) Image search: [Google]
1469676401217.jpg
68KB, 768x554px
>>34264674
>I'm substantially better than the worst!
>this is awful!
>>
>>34265793

Theres no pressure on the worst to be normal because they're the worst. But be 17% below normal and questions are gonna be asked!
>>
>>34264674
>very good at first impressions, even with women, decent looks, tall, polite, very friendly, accomodating, smile a lot, your by the book normie
>doesn't go beyond that, autism backlashes, sooner or later they avoid me or don't give a shit, realize i'm boring as fuck, basically no interest being friends with me
i just want to really not give a shit once and for all
>>
>>34265793
>he doesn't understand the constant stress of floating in the middle
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.