[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does browsing 4chan make anyone else depressed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: pepe.jpg (5KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
5KB, 192x185px
Does browsing 4chan make anyone else depressed?
>>
File: 1473231218464.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473231218464.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
Sometimes the negativity gets to me. Now I'm only here for greentexts, /comfy/ and gondola.
>>
>>34264508
all ill say is i'm glad i found this place in highschool as opposed to college. If i had started browsing in highschool i would probably a much worse version of myself now
>>
>>34264508
Yes
It made me feel more conscious about my body and more misogynistic
ended up staying home more often than before
;-;
>>
Confess your thoughts right here before they end our suffering
the more honest you are the better so share your thoughts

this is our last supper
>>
I've been posting on 4chan since 2005, and honestly, yeah, it does definitely make me feel more depressed. I try to be really positive and encouraging to people who are expressing how bad they're feeling though. That's the way I shitpost, genuine compassion. I hope I've made the difference in at least one person's life, here, even just a little.
>>
No more than anything else I do
>>
This might cheer u up, i saw it with ur thread in catalog
>>
>>34265151
shit wrong post
sorry
>>
>>34264508

Yeah. It's also making me gayer. I've never seen so many dick pics and trannies in all of my life.
>>
>>34264691
This, 4chan helps me a lot, like learning about superior taste in entertainment and being self aware (also about race), but some aspects give me anxiety. Every time I see a thread about people graduating college and are unable to get a job I freak out. I just have to remember that a lot of the posters here are autistic and have zero social capability and it won't be that bad for me.
>>
>>34265214
This.
Oreganuerino.
>>
>>34264691
Yeah me too those were the edgy and highly depressed years
>>
>>34265192
Good job.
In every suicide thread I encourage OP to not do this. We have one thread up now and OP said he survived. Don't know is that real OP, but I believe he is fine.
>>
It makes me happy because I get to look at all you losers and reflect on how good my life is
>>
>>34265334
I want everybody to do their best. I just hope they grow out of being racist/misogynist/whatever-ist at some point. Its part of why they have such a hard time connecting with society, you know?
>>
>>34264508

Not browsing /r9k/ makes me depressed. Seriously if this board doesn't exist, I don't know where else I can discuss issues that people like me face everyday. There is no way I'm talking about my problems with my friends, they would just pity me or try to 'fix' me in a way I cannot approach.

So thank you guys. Most of you are probably bastards but at least you guys pretend to care.
>>
>>34265386
you are motherfucking welcome
>>
>>34264508
It makes me more anxious than depressed
I don't believe the "it will get better" meme anymore since I clearly see the opposite here and the thoughts of me ending up a 30 yo friendless khv with no life experience start terrifying me more and more
>>
>>34264508
A little. I like being around redpilled robots. I feel at home around them and it's fun to mock women and get them triggered. Some of you are genuine and being around people that are not entirely faking their personalities like normies outside feels good. Some depressive posts affect me, not because I'm a piece of shit, I already know that but because I feel like that making part of this helps boosting bad feelings in people that come here when they are too vulnerable.
>>
>>34265298

>posters are autistic

Are they really though. It seems like most of the true robots have migrated to wizardchan and most of the people left here are just failed normies.
>>
>>34264508
Just here on /r9k/
or when I'm depressed browsing /r9k/ is not helping
>>
>>34265334
Nah he's not, OP is fucking dead, you can't wake up after taking what he did. But telling him to not kill himself and that he was dumb really was a cunt move though. He spent his last moment on earth bring told that he was wrong and dumb. Stop being a moralfag, and if you realy need to be told how much of a nice guy you are just go on plebbit.
>>
yes i hate all the edginess but i there is nothing better to browse on the internet. it's either frustrating normie opinions or edgy neckbeard opinions
>>
>>34266001
i thought wizardchan got taken down a year ago
>>
>>34264508
Nah, actually the opposite since I can come here and see that a lot of other people are like me or worse so I don't have it so bad. Now trying to browse social media sites, that always makes me depressed as fuck. Everyone there is better than me in every way and I can't even post on those sites because I don't have any friends to read anything even if I posted.
>>
>>34266066

It's still up last I check and holy shit those people are kinda pathetic. Like, even more pathetic than us. I feel like a filthy normie compared to them. I guess that's why they left r9k
>>
>>34264508
Honestly it actually make me feel good.
Their are so many people who are so much worse than me
>>
File: tfw world of shit.gif (517KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tfw world of shit.gif
517KB, 500x300px
>>34264508
The rest of 4chan? No

This place? Yes, definitely
>>
>>34266027
>He spent his last moment on earth bring told that he was wrong and dumb.
I wouldn't care at that point desu. I already feel wrong and dumb most of the time so if I knew I was going to die for sure it'd make me feel good above all.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.