[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hygiene

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3381.jpg (57KB, 698x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3381.jpg
57KB, 698x557px
How are my fellow robots with hygiene?
In an effort to attract a female mate, I have increased my frequency of showers from once per two weeks to once per week.
I have started to use q-tips to clean out my earwax and have also started to use deoderant.
Also at the suggestion of my mum, I have ceased throwing used toilet paper into the rubbish bin and instead flush it down the toilet.
>>
I've started washing my face to get rid of this acne I've had since I was 13.
Been using E45 cream twice a day and a low dose of spiractin for about two weeks. Not noticing any change yet.

Also changing underwear every day
>>
File: 1474661307571.jpg (54KB, 900x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474661307571.jpg
54KB, 900x480px
I don't even remember the last time I changed my underwear and socks, let alone showered or brushed my teeth or anything. All my clothes haven't been washed in at least half a year, they're all varying degrees of dirtiness and I wear what I wear based on their smell.

Just took my underwear off and had a smell, smells fucking good desu.
>>
wow this is a rare pepe
>>
You need to shower more than once per week in order to not smell. You should preferably shower every day, but sometimes you can go a day without showering.

Don't use q-tips to clean your ears. Earwax is a completely healthy thing that help stops bacteria. Having it is healthy. Just don't pick at it, and don't make it visible to others.

Also explain the logic behind throwing used toilet paper in the trash and not flushing it down with the shit.
>>
File: 1092-4nnuiwe.jpg (53KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1092-4nnuiwe.jpg
53KB, 499x499px
I'm worried about humans depleting all resources in the planet. That's why I don't shower daily.
>>
I used to be extremely negligent with flossing/brushing, i do it daily now. i also shower every day now. i still never, ever shave tho, which inherently makes me ugly, but im cool with it.
>>
>>34263738
Do this daily:
Your hair
Floss, Mouthwash (morning), brush teeth (morning and night)
Shower before bed (wash sheets today before starting this so you don't rest in filth)
Weekly:
Clip nails and toenails, pluck unnecessary or unnatural hair and shave
Maybe a quick workout or activity
>>
wow this is a rare pepe and about the hygiene, well ive managedd to go from showering once per week to three times a week but i still dont brush my teeth at all
>>
>>34263824
I'm overweight so I get plenty of crotch rot sweated into my underwear. Smells good man
>>
>>34263912
This. I want to kill everyone who has a comfy indoor job that insists on a shower per day. Fucking degenerates will start the water war.
>>
>>34263738
>rinse shower at night, full on shower every other day
>brush teeth morning and night
>mouthwash morning and night
>wash face every morning with moisturizer cream
>ice under eyes if baggy eyes
>floss every other day
>sanitize hands periodically every time I'm out of the house or handle food
>general trimming and clipping once a week

And yet I don't leave the house.

I've been looking into creams to reduce pore sizes, anyone know anything about that?
>>
File: 1471857741846.jpg (135KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
1471857741846.jpg
135KB, 396x482px
>havent brushed teeth in 5 days
>>
>>34263912
>>34264864
>giving a shit about something that won't affect you
Don't give me the offspring bullshit either, you guys will never have kids.
>>
Q-tips to clean your ears is a really bad idea. You're doing more harm than good.
>>
File: sad autistic pepe.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
sad autistic pepe.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
>>34264988
>be me
>18 years old
>haven't brushed my teeth in 2+ years
>it hurts to eat anything containing sugar
>>
>>34265031

Post dem teefs, youngbot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.