[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING SHALLOW SHIT NORMIES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1477353029676.jpg (83KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477353029676.jpg
83KB, 576x576px
It's too late.

>recently graduate and get a white collar job in a very prestigious firm (international company, regionwide leader and stuff) in december; really happy, at least I'll have a career
>get there, normies and nu-fags everywhere (obviously)
>70% of the staff is good-looking women (ages between 20 and 30)
>be really open and try to get to know to everyone
>people know I'm into making music (for reasons), sperg out several times trying to explain what I'm into to different people
>start getting stressed because my weirdness is showing
>some people start forcing their normie shit music onto me and ask me what I think ("I herd u wer into guitarzzz, whut do you thingk of brang me the horizeeon? XDD")
>sperg out even more, barely restrain myself from shitting on them and their taste, occasionally fail and find myself in awkward situations
>this one time some dude asked if anyone liked 21 pilots, after I'd talked about jazz for minutes, and I straight up told him "Oh, fuck you!" and everyone was silent for a good 15 seconds; had an anxiety attack for 5 hours straight that evening, still haunts me
>this one time be out on a balcony on a break with others, mostly girls
>they're talking about Rogue One, ask me if I saw it, tell them I didn't like it
>"whaaaat? why?"
>"well, a lot of reasons, doesn't really matter"
>"but really why????"
>"it was boring"
>"whaaaat???? howw???"
>"I wasn't invested in the characters"
>[silence]
>one of them goes "excuse me?"
>"I WASN'T INVESTED IN THE CHARACTERS"
>[silence]
>"the characters were really underdeveloped, I couldn't connect with them or care what happened to them, I was indifferent the whole time."
>"...ok, weird", "well, I liked it..." etc.
>they proceed to talk about other things and leave eventually

HOW DO I FIT IN FUCKING FUCK HOW DO I FIT IN I'M TRYING SO HARD NOT TO BE AUTISTIC WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS???

IS IT MY FAULT FUCKING NORMIES ARE SO SHALLOW AND SHOW NO INTEREST IN ANYTHING???
>>
It's okay, I didn't like the characters either.
>>
>>34262706

It's easy. Just lie through your fucking teeth. Never show weakness. Never say you don't like something. The number 1 rule for dealing with normies is to not pop their fucking hugbox and say that something sucks no matter how much it really is a steaming pile of dogshit.
>>
>this one time some dude asked if anyone liked 21 pilots, after I'd talked about jazz for minutes, and I straight up told him "Oh, fuck you!" and everyone was silent for a good 15 seconds; had an anxiety attack for 5 hours straight that evening, still haunts me
What a fucking freak
>>
>>34262758
its ok f a m just lose your personality
>>
It's even worse when you live in a small town.

I've given up. I'll just stay online.
>>
>>34262758

It's basically an act that you put up until you get home or until you're in your car. Just remember that you aren't like them. So do the bare minimum amount of socialization with them to make them think you give a shit about them, and then try to bounce out gracefully at the first opportunity. Practice this. If you can, hire a coach to help you. Just remember: BARE MINIMUM WITHOUT BEING RUDE. You don't have to dive in, just skim the surface so that you don't insult anybody.
>>
>>34262706
If you didn't like Rogue One, you're probably a white supremacist or worse.
>>
>>34262802
People who don't like that movie are LITERALLY worse than hitler. Disliking Rogue One is LITERALLY rape.
>>
>>34262758
That literally means I have to lie about everything, you know that right?

>>34262776
It was a heated moment, I'm not usually that autistic. Imagine struggling for a minutes to explain some complicated stuff to some normie shits, then suddenly this fag comes out and asks that question.
>>
Don't be so full of yourself dumb ass.
If you don't like it try to talk about other things that you are not a freak about.
Once you learn this dealing with normans is easy.
>>
>>34262706
You can share opinions without being a douche. Everyone can probably see right through your fakeness and tell you only care about your opinions. Its a film place I think they would be open to criticism of a movie if you don't act like an elitist autistic mongo .
>>
>>34262834
Yes, so suck it up and live a lie. Or don't and end up in the poor house. Sorry you don't get an easy life like all those ethiopian children.
>>
File: IMG_1250.png (218KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.png
218KB, 567x589px
>>34262706
What the fuck OP?

Someone speeding out over someone else's musical tastes just makes you look like a self centered egomaniac who hates anyone who doesn't like what he likes.

You're worse than the normies because I would punched you in your fat fucking mouth over that "fuck you" comment. You're already done man, just stop interacting with them you've done enough damage already.
>>
>>34262706

Stop being an autist.

I didn't like Rogue One all that much but if someone really liked and asks me about it I'll say something like 'I liked it better than rogue awakens' (true) and 'I really liked the robot guy' (also true), from there a real conversation can start. When normies talk about this type of stuff they don't really care about the topic so much, they are just trying to connect with each other. When you say 'Oh I didn't like it I couldn't connect with the characters' you are pretty much flipping over the gameboard and throwing the pieces everywhere. Just play nice.
>>
>>34262834

Yeah. Pretty much. You aren't ever allowed to say no or else your'e a negative nancy or an asshole. The trick is in saying "No, I haven't seen Asspounding Shitfest Eye Cancer 4; the Refuckening, we should go see it sometime" and then realizing that they will never fucking call you up to actually do that, verses "Sorry, I haven't seen it; I don't really keep up on the movies" and then going into defending yourself through the dumbass line of interrogative questions. Never say anything in the negative. Period. If you do, you're an asshole. So you have to learn how to manipulate the conversation so the end result is what you want (for them to fuck off without hating your guts and then deciding to make your life absolute hell later) without implying or explicitly saying anything in the negative.
>>
>this one time some dude asked if anyone liked 21 pilots, after I'd talked about jazz for minutes
>jazz

oh, fuck YOU
at least make sure to get your taste straight if you're going to act better than everyone
>>
>>34262940
>When normies talk about this type of stuff they don't really care
What do they care about then? They even pretend to care about sports, cars and fashion. You can surpass their knowledge in those subjects with a week of research.
>>34262864
>>34262917
I don't think I should've shared that story, now that I look at it, it's sounds like I was a horrible asshole. What actually happened, was that there were 4 people (me included) and everyone realized it was a slip of the tongue (plus it's not exactly 'fuck you' in my language). I also apologized to the guy and it was ok, I highly doubt they would even remember any of that, I conversing with them on a regular basis and they keep being nice to me.
>>
>>34263073

>What do they care about then?

They care about interacting with other people and having mutually relatable things to set the context for an interaction. So the normies will get together and see a Star Wars movie. They do enjoy the movie but more importantly it gives them something to all go do and then they can talk about it with each other for awhile. Star Wars is the choice of movie because it is enjoyed by the maximum number of people possible.

They like sports because it is something everyone can watch, everyone can pick a favorite team, and then they can get together and talk about what happened in the sports game. If they both like the same team they can share in the triumphs and defeats of the team together.

>You can surpass their knowledge in those subjects with a week of research.

This is an autistic point of view. The normie doesn't care who knows more about the subject, they just want a subject to talk about together. In fact, knowing more about the subject can be a hindrance, then people might not know what you are talking about.
>>
>>34262706
you are entilted to your own opinions and so do normies
even if you think their tastes are shit you don't need to attack them or be a passive aggresive asshole

i don't like most normie things but i simply don't care

you are probably just frustrated that you don't have anyone you click with
>>
File: 1480145102618.gif (163KB, 258x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480145102618.gif
163KB, 258x200px
>>34262706
>HOW DO I FIT IN
Don't.
You're better than them.
Remember that.
>>
you literally have to dumb yourself down. i'm not kidding. i've experienced what you have my whole life, and i just accepted it by feigning interest in their basic bitch shit. i don't like having to put on a facade with others, but whatever. it is what it is. very rare you ever get lucky and meet someone on the same level as you, or in this particular example, would take a critical tone towards the film, or take an interest in what you had to say about it.

i would genuinely love to have IRL autist friends to talk about things with, but whatever.
>>
>>34263241
You're like the autist whisperer
>>
>>34262706
Just because you're an insufferable music snob doesn't mean you're not a normalfag.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.