[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is their endgame, lads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 4_redimensionner.jpg (116KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
4_redimensionner.jpg
116KB, 900x450px
What the fuck is their endgame, lads?
>>
File: 1484689190080.png (234KB, 1019x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484689190080.png
234KB, 1019x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
>>
>>34262114
There's new information on them including some links but can't copy it

Stay woke and watch out for bogdaneirs and BIDF
>>
Lebensraum for their Bogandoff descendants.
>>
Sabotage all nuclear devices in the world so natural selection can take place again in the first world via extreme wars, causing a desperate scramble for new wartime tech until eventually Uncle Sam turns to their genetic engineering for help. Soon the whole world will undergo the Bog Procedure as it was intended - they themselves are but mere prototypes, the subjects of their own multiple failed endeavors. When everyone is a Bog, then their will be true peace prefaced not by fear of destruction as in MAD, but by love and harmony.
>>
>>34262114
I've been waiting all night to get a quick rundown
>>
>>34262193
>I've been waiting all night to get a quick rundown
Reminder to not take rundowns at face value, some of them are from BIDF and are copied straight from the Simpsons

There's legit stuff but remain skeptical of any claims
>>
>>34262193

Heres a quick rundown on them:
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
Anyone have the updated info with the links to websites?
>>
How much plastic chin is too much?
>>
>>34262114
In case anyone is wondering, their strange facial structure is a result of having their DNA spliced with super advanced alien species. Their larger cheekbones are made to support a massive brain
>>
Buying 4chan from Hiro.

Making moot roll around in his jammies.
>>
>>34262907
Lol that actually made me laugh
>>
>>34262895
This is believable to me. You look at them and think they are aliens who are in human skins. No shade to them.
>>
>>34262674
Now give me the real rundown
>>
File: beforeandaftersplicing.jpg (9KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
beforeandaftersplicing.jpg
9KB, 215x234px
>>34262895
A little bit of elaboration on this. They were not born with alien DNA. Rather, they were selected by aliens to be the forefathers of a new age of life on Earth. Pic related is them before and after several operations that manipulated their genes.
Also, nobody has anything to worry about, the Bogdanovs are entirely benevolent and will bring about a new era of human prosperity and happiness.
>>
>>34263138
Can't wait.. the two brothers that defined an era

Just bog pill my asshole senpai
>>
File: perfection.jpg (64KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
64KB, 512x768px
>>34262114
The Bogdanovs are forces of good.
>>
Mass distribution of the famed Bogdanoffpill to the masses
>>
Why are they so ugly

Orbeans
>>
>>34263315
Because they are not actually human but instead an advanced human/alien species. In 100 years, when humans as we know them are extinct, they will be considered the standard for beauty
>>
who are these goons
>>
>>34263627
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
>>
Two brothers who were kind of smart wrote some books on maths and science theory but they didn't actually contribute anything and got called out for it and they were so embarrassed they got plastic surgery so nobody knew who they were but everyone still knows so now they just shitpost about how smart they are on 4chan:
The real rundown, Bog pill edition
>>
>>34262114
Get back to their home planet.
>>
>>34263717
Uh.. who's this faggot?

Ravioli Ravioli originioli
>>
>>34262114
how can I become bog?
>>
>>34262114
Is it me or does the wiki not say shit about their OBVIOUS plastic surgery deformity?
>>
>>34263216
nice facial hair pattern
>>
>>34263729
>Phone home, phone home
>>
>>34263760
Get stung by bees is a great start.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.