[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAD FINALLY BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: catfish1.jpg (66KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
catfish1.jpg
66KB, 1024x678px
>on tinder with fake stacy profile
>match with chad
>talk to chad for a while
>invite chad out
>chat messaging constantly, 'i'm there, where are you???'
Block.
Am I the only one who does this? its so fun.
>>
What do you get out of that though? Chad will just get another pussy to smash the same day while you remain a kissless virgin.
>>
>>34260951
This, you better focus on improving your situation rather than trying to fuck over Chad.
>>
>>34260951
he will remain a khhv anyway, and this is a good, safe method to smash chads self-esteem

>>34260884
you're doing gods work OP
>>
>>34261040
>implying Chad would give a fuck
>>
>>34261117
yeah, some of the definitely would.
>>
>>34260884
>Chad's all alone at the bar
>feelin' a bit bummed about the babe that blocked him
>orders a couple shots, notices a pretty lady to his left
>magic happens
>a year later Chad proposes to that lady and they live a happy wholesome life
>all thanks to an internet troll who tried to make people miserable
>just another day in the life of Chad
>>
File: image.png (962KB, 1284x7572px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
962KB, 1284x7572px
>>34260884
the catfishwoman too bad you're not on /b/ this would make for a great greentext
>>
>>34261117
Many of them would be furious about getting stood up.
>>
>match with robot types on tinder
>make plans to meet up then unmatch them

it's fun
>>
>>34261304
1. Kill yourself.
2. Why would you do that?
>>
>>34261040
>safe method to smash chads self-esteem

Chad doesn't give a shit. He'll laugh about it with his friends on the weekend while already having another fuck buddy.

You don't understand Chad's power. Women don't affect him like you think they would.
>>
>>34261330
Because you don't deserve love
>>
>>34261330
Because it's fun. Go back to annoying chad for maybe 20 minutes to give yourself a pseudo sense of revenge faggot

>>34261344
kek. wasn't me but this too
>>
>>34261124
You're thinking about Brad and Thad; Chad's overly aggressive henchmen.

Chad laughs flaky women off, he doesn't get emotionally invested. He'd be mildly annoyed that he wasted his time going out and that's about it.
>>
>>34261288

You really don't understand people at all, let alone Chad.
>>
>>34261184
Fuuuuuuck. I know that's what will happen.
Chad gets everything in life.
>>
>>34261344
How do you know robots dont deserve love? what have i done that has made me any less deserving?
So what if chad gets stood up once or twice, it happens to us why shouldnt it happen to him
>>
>>34260884
I do the same thing, except I bait non whites into thinking a white stacy wants to fuck them. I make them go out of their way and when they go stupidly out of their way to meet me, I proceed to tell them that they were retarded to believe a white girl would want to fuck an ugly shit skin like themselves.

Unlike you, I'm not a bitch and I don't block them because i like to see their reaction and fuck with them further. It's pretty fucking hilarious, niggers and arabs give the best reactions since they're so prone to muh dicking and general anger.
>>
>>34261423
Because the VAST majority of robots are responsible for their own problems/dissatisfaction in life and just wallow in self pity and obsess over imaginary characters like chads and stacys and normies instead of working towards making their life better. It's pathetic
>>
>chad tells this story to anon's crush
>anon's crush feels sorry for him and opens up
>chad works his magic and fucks OP's crush
>op cries about it on facebook to us all the next day

you only played yourself
>>
>>34260884
>fucking with someone you don't know and who never did anything to you

Really changing the world, I see.
>>
>>34261455
Robots that blame fake boogeymen like stacey, chad, and normies for their problems are underaged failed normies.

A real robot realizes that him being ugly and socially retarded is why he can't get a gf. He isn't necessarily mad at other women for not wanting him, because he knows he's undesirable and nothing he does will improve that situation. Hence the term robot; unable to feel anything for anyone and himself because he has already arrived to the truth.
>>
>>34261526
>A real robot realizes that him being ugly and socially retarded is why he can't get a gf. He isn't necessarily mad at other women for not wanting him, because he knows he's undesirable and nothing he does will improve that situation. Hence the term robot; unable to feel anything for anyone and himself because he has already arrived to the truth.
>implying that's even a fraction of the people who call themselves robots or post here this days
anon pls
>>
>>34261372
>all Chad's don't give a shit about bad things happening to them
>>
>>34261423
The weakest should die off according to the rules of nature. Adapt or die. I can't believe you don't see this. The government keeps us alive but we should really be dead.
>>
>>34261560
Yup most of these people act like they deserve something. If they did, they'd have it.
>>
>>34261304
spent about $60 on a taxi (both ways combined) to go to a hotel at like 4:30am to realize i had been cat fished.
>>
Catfishing is a low thing to do. Like pushing an elderly person over
>>
>>34261866
Fuck elderly people
>>
>>34261330
>when they do it to chad it's hilarious
>when they do it to me it's bad
t. fag
>>
>>34261667
According to the laws of nature, we live in such advanced societies that looks and physical prowress is no longer essential to surviving. Intelligence is by far the most beneficial trait to have in the modern age.

Too bad we are all still slaves to our animal instincts.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.