[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE WEED LMAO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 16

File: weed pepe.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
weed pepe.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
DRUGS THREAD

Let's talk about the drugs you use or have used.
Also daily reminder that you aren't a true robot if you don't use drugs.

>currently using
Coffee and cigarettes everyday
Beer on the weekends
Weed 3/4 times a week

>used in the past
Cocaine about 10 times
MDMA powder a single time

>drugs you want to try
Codeine, adderall and psychedelics
>>
File: Fucking Sandniggers.jpg (340KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Sandniggers.jpg
340KB, 1920x800px
>currently using
occasional caffeine via pills and coffee, <1 a week
marijuana daily when I have it, go weeks without it, usually unable to get it (I know this sounds autistic, but the two people I could reliably get it from tried to/successfully jewd me, one did, one I caught, so I refuse to buy from them)
Alcohol regularly, though I have cut back to lose some weight
>used in the past
vyvanse, concerta, ritalin, adderall, all my own prescription
mdma once or twice
cocaine upwards of 20 times, can't count at this point
lsd upwards of 20 times can't count at this point, I would drop a tab and then go party extremely regularly in college
Various real and synthetic opiates, don't really like them too much I just fall asleep
Xanax once, pretty fun, but I was drinking so the motor functioning shit was miserable
Shrooms once, prefer acid, cheaper, easier to get, better high than shrooms
Salvia many times, fun as fuck, top tier drug

>want to try
Mescaline
>>
>snorted meth, cocaine, xanax, adderall
>taken codeine
>smoked marijuana habitually for 10+ years

The only "drug" I take currently is cigarettes, otherwise I've stopped everything else. At this point, the only thing I'd be interested in trying if the circumstances were right would be something like mushrooms, since I've never tried any kind of psychedelic drug.

Also, Codeine just gave me headaches, and most people I know who have tried it said similarly. Nothing special about it IMO.
>>
>>34259638
You could try DXM if you're out of options. It's pretty ok

Idk about the psychedelic effects though.
>>
WEED. DUDE. HHEHEHA. LMAO. XDD WEED. HEH. HAHAHAH!!!!!! WEEEEEED HEHEHE

i'm real high right now hehe
>>
>>34259668
Eh, it's not something I'm desperate to try. By circumstances I just mean right place, right time, decent people around, etc. But not something I'd go out of my way for.
>>
>>34259500

These get boring fast but w/e, here are the drugs I've experimented with, rated out of /10.

>MDMA. 9/10
>LSD. 8/10
>SPEED, METH. 4/10
>BENZOS, Valium 8/10, Oxazepam 8.5/10, Clonazepam 9/10, Xanax 8/10, Temazepam 6.5/10, Clonazolam (RC) 0/10.
>OPIATES: Morphine: oral 7.5/10, rectal 8/10, IV 9.5/10. Tramadol, 4/10. Codeine, 6.5/10 (very euphoric w/ low-tolerance). Oxycodone, 7/10.
>MUSHROOMS. 9/10.
>2CB. 8.5/10.
>WEED. Depends on the strain, don't really smoke anymore though. It can be 10/10, it can be 6/10, it can be 1/10.
>>
>>34259500
>currently using
LSD, DMT, MDMA, alcohol, weed, cigarettes.
>used in the past
OPIOIDS: heroin, oxycodone, morphine, codeine
AMPHETAMINES: ritalin, methamphetamine, MDA, speed, MDMA
HALLUCINOGENS: LSD, DMT, DXM, ketamine
BENZOS: valium and xanax, temazepam

also don't diss heroin and meth, I miss them but won't be doing them again. had a great couple weeks snorting both on different occasions.
i want to try proper ayahuasca, mescaline, cocaine (can't believe I haven't done it) and I probably have an addiction to MDMA lol. I can afford it so it doesn't matter luckily.
>best drug experience was LSD in nature on a lovely wet day fishing with a friend
>>
File: 374690567943.jpg (60KB, 475x498px) Image search: [Google]
374690567943.jpg
60KB, 475x498px
>>34259500
LSD 16 times
Weed 20 times
Speed for a couple of months
Different benzos for 4 months
Alcohol couple times a month
MDAI 3 times
MDMA 3 times

My favorite is MDMA and my favorite combo is LSD+MDMA
Gonna drop ecstacy today, feels good familia
>>
>>34261077
>I probably have an addiction to MDMA lol. I can afford it so it doesn't matter luckily.
If you use it more often than every 1-3 months you are slowly giving yourself permanent brain damage.
>>
>you can't be a robot if you don't do drugs bro
>just call up one of your many friends, surely one of the dozens of them can hook you up
>>
>>34261202
How about you order online and develop a crippling addiction
>>
>>34259500
Nikotine (on/off every few weeks)
Coffeine (on/off every few weeks)
Amphetamine (for getting out of the comfort zone and talk to people)
Cocaine (to talk to Stacies)
Opium (was long time ago - still miss the smell of it)
DMT (monthly basis, to talk to some god)
LSD (just on very very good days - had a fucking psychosis after 4 weeks of regular use...)
Mushrooms (for going out)
Ketamin (my latest favourite - excellent for everything - except working)
Alcohol (just low dosage to get my IQ down to talk to colleagues)
Weed (only to shorten my confidence... changes me from cyborg to full Robot instantly)

well - thats it. If it has a purpose - its a tool, and not an addiction.
>>
>>34261709
holy shit - i forgot the MDMA...
MDMA (for getting me in love with myself)
>>
>>34259500
Wow

You are a pussy

Seriously this isn't even remotely real drug use
>Coffee
>Cigarettes
>Weed
>MDMA one time

What about the fucking meth and heroin dude?

Get on my level
>>
>>34261115
good work on taking LSD 16 times

We got a real up and cummer here
>>
>>34261077
MDMA is its own class

It does not fall under amphetamines
>>
>>34259500
You never done opiates?

>weed
>wax
>edibles
>hash
>codeine
>Vicodin
>perc
>codeine
>lean
>morphine
>oxymorphone
>OxyContin
>opana
>Ritalin
>adderal
>lsd
>concerta
>ecstasy
>Molly (snorting, popping, and water)
>crack
>heroin(snort)
>suboxone which I hate
>dxm
>probably meth from ecstasy
>Xanax
>knlonopin
>Ativan
>really mild relaxant I can't remember
>shrooms
>spice

I'm pretty happy with what I've done I'd maybe like to try ketamine, peyote, dmt, and ayuska. But I'm more into street drugs like Molly Xanax and painkillers
>>
>>34260000
Tramadol is not an opiate

Meth should at least be 8/10 you obviously didn't do good meth if you are giving it a 4/10

Would like to hear about the 2CB.. fucker puts weed 10/10

Goddamn it codeine should be 5/10 at best
>>
>>34261895
You need to shoot the heroin snorting it is a waste of your money just for future reference

You cant experience the real heroin high without a needle sorry
>>
>>34261939
I just wanted to try it I'm not shooting it
>>
Need to talk to people to get drugs, fuck off normie
>>
Dxm junkie here
I can't wait for neetbux so I can mix with weed
>>
>>34261855
>junkie pride
>>
>>34261952
fair enough

Just keep it in mind though, I remember snorting raw and getting pretty blown not remotely close to what it can actually do but I remember I could get pretty retarded just snorting it
>>
>>34261962
I was actually fucking with that because I have no money

I got a first plateau trip and was creeping into the second

dxm is cool but its kind of a trashy trip if you know what I mean is tripping really hard on it actually fun if you venture into upper second and third areas? Is it worth it?
>>
>>34261977
Why don't you just mix drugs to get the same effect without ruining your life?

I take Xanax, drink a little bit, smoke and then if I add anything on top of that I'm fucking gone like painkillers or ecstasy
>>
What's the difference between snorting MDMA and swallowing it?
>>
>>34262021
Ok here's the thing with Xanax

It really isn't that great if you actually need it by all means but getting fucked up on Xanax is literally more of a meme than alcohol

I am an ex user.. I already fucked up my life lol. I shot meth and heroin together for about 2 years did H for about 7 years of those 7 4 years I was like a "harcore" addict. I will only mix meth and heroin because I cant even begin to describe to you what that shot feels like its so ridiculous I am amazed its even real.

Those are really the only two I mix as well was MDMA and acid because those go hand in hand the right amount of shrooms and MDMA also go really well together if you have a strong stomach and you take I fucking forget which one I took first I think it was the shrooms?

Those are the only mixes kid. If you say Xanax and something else you deserve to be slapped because Xanax really should only be used if you actually need it that shit is a waste of time

Ill mix coke and alcohol too but coke it usually more money than its worth if you can just get meth
>>
>>34262070
Faster onset ingestion on this account actually increases the amount that gets to your brain usually snorting you get about 65% of the drug but MDMA is a lot more powerful when swallowed
>>
Actually with the shrooms MDMA combo take the MDMA first because that come up on top of a shroom trip beginning to start would holy fuck your life up..

You need to have already came up on the mdma before dropping the shrooms.. it makes the mdma trip so fucking peaceful its so weird
>>
File: IMG_0824.jpg (56KB, 361x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.jpg
56KB, 361x441px
>currently using
weed
caffeine
alcohol
cigarettes
ecstasy (occasionally)
psychedelics:shrooms, lsd
d&b
>used in the past
DMT (only once and have had the harest trip on)
Amphetamines( in powder form at parties for energy and euphoria primarily)
cocaine
various cough syrups
poppers (am not gay kek)

>drugs i want to try
ketamine
mdma
heroin(when i'm old and stop caring about life)
>>
Took acid the other day and listened to the legendary pink dots and nomeansno while walking around the park. It was neat.
>>
>Currently using
Weed erry night
LSD every 2-3 weeks
Alcohol a few days a week
Coffee a few days a week
>Have used
Amphetamines for exam prepping
Ungodly amounts of DXM and DPH
Shrooms
N2O
Kratom
>want to use
DMT
Ketamine
>>
>>34262313
wtf is kratom?
>>
>>34262313
LSD gonna get you lad.. if your dosing that shit every few weeks its gonna get you if you do that long enough it will start to fuck with your head
>>
>>34262335
Nothing you should remotely care about

Its just such a waste of time.. people are like yeah its an opioid like sort of like morphine its like a derivation or w/e don't listen to them

Just go do some codeine or H, kratom is just a really expensive faggot hipster drug

Do real drugs
>>
>>34262341
agree, i've abused lsd and once took 600mg and developed a clinical depression for 3-4 months DONT OVERDO LSD
>>
>>34262376
You mean 6 hits or 6 micrograms.. it isn't dosed in milligrams
>>
>>34262376
Most I have taken was 4 hits and that was by mistake boy was that shit something else man.. My body started shaking when I was coming up. I was a pretty experienced tripper but holy shit that was crazy.. Also I dosed some very legitimate LSD once at a music festival back before they got gay I mean like 2007 not now.. All I remember is looking at the trees like violently swaying and then suddenly everything just crashed into each other it was so fucking wild
>>
>>34262341

It already does kinda, but in a positive way so far.
It also helps keep my craving for alcohol in check, used to be an alcoholic, after taking LSD I can suddenly control my urges and stop drinking after 2-3 beers. Usually I drank until I passed out.
Also helps with my depression and motivation.
>>
>>34262399
i don't know the acronym of micrograms, either way it was 600 micrograms
>>
>>34262421
You think it would help with post acute withdrawal symptoms from methadone. I was on that shit for two years.. I am the ex user from earlier posts obviously. I was considering dosing some LSD in the hopes it might sway my perceptions but I thought that thinking like that is what got me here in the first place

Does LSD really help with your depression and perception of it? Cuz I used to just do it for fun when I wasn't all fucked up off of drugs
>>
File: 1997.jpg (100KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1997.jpg
100KB, 598x566px
>currently using
cigarettes
weed every few weeks because i cant afford more as i am still going to school

>used in the past
alcohol

>drugs i want to try
DMT
LSD
Shrooms

Probably more i want to try but havent done enough research yet
>>
>>34262426
Yeah sorry my bad.. I just figured that's what you probably meant I just saw mg and thought milligrams for some reason

My bad
>>
>>34262450
it helps you to answer questions about your depression and that actually helps you kvrcome it, bc u see its like on lsd you can view your problems and life almost in like a third-person angle which gives you a way clearer picture of how "stuff" works
>>
>>34262484
I felt that way just from dosing dxm.. maybe the lsd would be more significant
>>
>>34261855

>liking drugs means you have to like junkie drugs

Whatever you say druggie lol
>>
on 4 grams of red maeng da lads
>>
>>34261155
aaaaaa fuck i did a gram over the course of two weeks and i kpee doing it
>>
File: 1470606095010.png (849KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1470606095010.png
849KB, 950x950px
>currently using
pretty much none, no booze no ciggies no nothing. Lots of prescription medication
>used in past
opiates after surgery, best 4 months or so of my life and I wish I could go back, people talk about "colors being brighter, people being nicer" but you can't imagine it until you've lived it
weed 3x, never once had any effect on me despite being very clinical about it, asking my buddy if the inhalation and holding were up to par
>drugs you want to try
all of it man, anything to get out of this hell

legalize it
>>
beer and weed,im a simple man.
>>
File: 1482197516529s.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1482197516529s.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>>34261709
>Weed (only to shorten my confidence... changes me from cyborg to full Robot instantly)

Same here dude, i stopped smoking weed with people unless they're really close friends, people that don't have a problem in being silent for half an hour watching TV
>>
>>34262358
You're retarded. Kratom has a plethora of effects and is a nice relaxing high, it's also the furthest thing from expensive. Kilos of the stuff cost little and you only have to use 5 grams - 7 grams at a time. Anyone considering kratom use please research it and don't listen to faggots.
>>
>>34262628
Especially if you have legitimate need for mild pain relief. I'm not talking out of my ass I've taken IV morphine and codeine on many occasions.
>>
>>34262521
I am just a humble junkie

No I am literally not kidding you dont instantly become a junkie just because you take a shot of H or speed.. You start out with just needle fever before you become a junkie

It takes work to become addicted to something lads dont forget that go have fun but dont keep doing it.. doing it.. doing it.. (voice trails off)

Junkie drugs are really the only fun ones those and psychs and mdma otherwise you are wasting your time

>t. Very long time drug user
>>
>>34262628
Lol you are a fucking hipster

Do real drugs

You massive pussy I have used kratom its some faggy shit.. calling me a faggot is like pretty much impossible if you defend kratom

Nice try you fedora tipping man child
>>
>>34259500
Currently using
>weed
>alcohol
>DXM
Used in the past
>MDMA
>LSD
>LSA
>Whippets
Want to try
>Shrooms
>Mescaline
>DMT
>2C-B
>PCP
>Ketamine
>3-meo-pcp
I really want more LSD and MDMA. Drugs are so fun
>>
File: IMG_1959.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1959.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>34262695
Bait harder you literal retard.
Maybe lay off the drugs until your brain cells regenerate since you can so easily dismiss the anecdotal evidence of many people. Also considering the fact the DEA wants to make kratom a scheduled substance I wouldn't call it a gimmick or hipster fad.
>>
>>34262728
What are Whippets?
>>
>>34262732
Not baiting dude.. I am the junkie kid

>You should listen to me.. don't listen to this new age millennial garbage

You know why the DEA would do that because people will do kratom and move on to stronger shit
>Literally no surprises there
>>
>>34262743
I think he's referring to getting high off whip cream cans
>>
>>34261115
The mere word ecstasy stirs crazy emotions in me. It really is the best.
>>
>>34262732
Just skip the middle man if you are going to do drugs and you don't want to pay a fuck load of money for some loser tie die shirt fedora tipping faggot to charge you 50 dollars for some shitty tasting powder and a useless high go cop a 40 bag of heroin

You literally get like 7-8 mind blowing shots out of that.. especially if you aren't a heavy user

Meth is even cheaper

Why waste your money on some faggot bullshit when you can cut to the real chase

I mean I recommend having experience with weaker opioids first and I would shoot pills before you go to shoot heroin because you gotta learn how to do that shit right and because pills are a lot weaker because its not morphine based.. and always snort meth before you smoke it before you shoot it

There, I just saved all of you from developing a cock lust for a completely worthless gay faggot drug..

Thanks junkie kid.. No problem lads
>>
>>34262788
Well its a derivative of morphine not actual morphine so its not "as powerful"
>>
File: IMG_1716.jpg (22KB, 300x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1716.jpg
22KB, 300x416px
>>34262746
What are you implying anyways, that it has no effects? It's nothing like a shot of H for god's sake it's just a powdered leaf. But for what it is it's an effective anxiolytic and mild painkiller, not to mention the mild euphoria and sociability that comes with it. People in south East Asia have used it for centuries in place of coffee or tobacco. Since it can also be a stimulant depending on strain. Anyways the point is that it's still a drug and you're not cool for shooting up. You're a degenerate junkie and should kill yourself
>>
>>34259500
Rating the ones i've tried.
>heroin 8/10
>codeine 2/10
>benzos 5/10
>weed 1/10 (makes me feel horrible)
>speed/meth 3/10
>alcohol 7/10
>cocaine 7/10
>mdma 2/10

i don't like uppers.
>>
>>34262814
Here's the thing

Yes it is degenerate I will give you that

But at least its not gay

But once you actually shoot up see I used to not to do it either

Until it literally bothered me to the point where I had to see why it was so great.. Never did it any other way ever again

Shooting is fucked.. but there is a reason why people do it.. it is the most effective method to get high
>>
File: sunflower.jpg (271KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
sunflower.jpg
271KB, 1300x1300px
>currently using
Smoke maybe 6-7 fags a day recently, stress of uni has driven it up from the usual 2-3
Drinking fairly regularly
Weed at least once a day for the past 8 days (again, work stress)

>used in the past
Like ket a lot, bit of a dirty drug but in the right conditions I'm happy as larry. MD is fun, but obviously sparingly used since serotonin deficiency syndrome.

I've also tried coke, salvia, and Woodrose seeds (LSA). Thought coke was fun, but didn't last long at all, and I had a bad comedown.

>want to try
I have acid, just waiting for the right time. Wouldn't mind trying speed, but I feel like I might not cop the comedown very well, 2CB sounds cool as well.

Watching Bojack Horseman baked and on ket was an amazing experience
>>
>>34262814
Also sounds like you bought the kratom at a headshop which is why it was garbage, you're literally brain-dead if you can't figure out how to purchase from a real vendor online
>>
>>34262851
Yeah I did get it from a head shop the only reason I bought it was because I was in heroin withdrawal never fucking got it again

Complete waste of money

Going to a real vendor --> Now it really sounds like some faggot hipster shit lol
>>
>>34262788
You sound like a retard, junkie kid.
>>
File: rip.png (645KB, 900x730px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
645KB, 900x730px
>>34259500
>currently using
coffee, every other day, rate it 5/10
weed, e'ry day, 8.5/10
alcohol, sometimes on the weekend, 6/10 when sober, 8/10 while actually drunk, 3/10 afterwards

>used in the past
LSD, 12 times, 10/10
MDMA, 10 times, 10/10
shrooms, 6 times, 8/10
2cb, 1 time 7/10
2ce, 1 time 8/10
Ketamine, 1 time 6.5/10
did Nitrous oxide with all of the above, which makes them even better than taking them solo
speed, 1 time, 6/10
DMT, 5 times, 9/10

>best drug experience
LSD+MDMA+weed+NO2 =absolute bliss, honestly didn't know human beings could feel this good, made me feel like everybody who's not taking drugs is wasting their life

>want to try
cocaine
mescaline
benzos
ritalin
>>
>>34262885
How so..

Expand on this would you I am giving advice not telling you what you should or should not do.. its a drug thread isn't it?
>>
Recently tried weed for the first time,it completely takes away my depression and suicidal thoughts when I'm on it. Would that help me swing getting medical marijuana?
>>
File: 126265155422.png (796KB, 537x800px) Image search: [Google]
126265155422.png
796KB, 537x800px
>>34262865
I hope you die.
Sincerely
Someone with so little intelligence shouldn't be allowed to live.
I want to cut your skin off and see it into a flag, then place it atop your mother's home and piss on her doorstep.
If you had a little sister I'd pop her 13 year old cherry and violently penetrate her while she sobs and cries, big brother please help me. Then id snap her neck and eat her hymen blood.
>>
>>34259500
Tried codeine
It's literally a nigger meme
>>
>>34262827
>cocaine
>7/10
>meth
>3/10

How is this even possible? Practically the same shit, except meth is cheaper and better.
>>
>>34262923
Don't mention the suicide

>>34262928
Did you miss the fact that I used to use or are you just mad that someone obviously knows way more about drugs then you do.. and I know how inherently stupid and meaningless they are

You're literally getting upset because you are a hipster..
>>
>>34262928
Is this picture supposed to be you?

Go do some real drugs loser
>>
>>34262939
not at all. you probably got "coke" mixed with some amphetamine bullshit. coke has a much cleaner high, also it only lasts for 30 minutes, while meth keeps you up for 24 fucking hours
>>
>>34262976
>up for 24 hours

I said it was better, didn't I?
>>
>>34262928
This is a drug thread

Not get mad at the kid giving out advice on substances thread, you're literally getting mad at me for using

I am not putting my behavior on a pedestal, just noting it.. sheesh its like I fucked your mother
>>
>>34259500
>currently using
nothing

>used in the past
nothing

>drugs you want to try
nothing

Drugs will and always will be for normies. You can meme all you like, it doesn't change the fact that abstinence is the only robot choice.
>>
>>34262004
First plateau is like being drunk and a waste of time. Knock up the dosage to mid-high second plateau and see how you like it. It's a pretty uncomfortable trip but its cool as fuck. If you're not into the whole weird, trippy angle, you won't like it. If you are, you will.
>>
File: 1452791942297.jpg (150KB, 754x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1452791942297.jpg
150KB, 754x1004px
>>34262960
I want to kill your family and make you watch
I want jizz on your corpse and leave you for the crows
I want shoot heroin into your cataracts
I want to rape your loved ones
I want to end your life
>>
>>34262160
nah fuck that shit dude. Take the shrooms first. Coming down off an MDMA roll while on a psy trip sounds fucking terrible.
>>
>>34263015
What do you mean uncomfortable like.. dissociative?
>>34263017
I am almost without a doubt certain.. that I could literally make you beg for your life within 10 seconds of confronting me

I wouldn't recommend it you dark little shit snap lol
>>
>>34263017
Wow, what an attention seeking little bitch, hope she caught infections
>>
>>34262995
Well the enjoyable parts of the high lasts maybe 6 hours, then you just feel weird and can't sleep for 24 hours.. So I wouldn't say that's better. But yeah, if you like meth you get more bang for the buck.
>>
>>34259500
Currently using:
Cigarettes
Alcohol/weed on the weekends

Drug ratings:
Good ectasy 10/10
Mushrooms 9/10
Mdma 8/10
Amphetamine 8/10
Cocaine 6/10 (Not worth the price)
weed 10/10 (i'm a very social smoker, love smoking during parties)

Would like to try:
LSD, because i really like mushrooms
Morphine
Edibles
>>
>>34263017
These actually look like fucking bumps from missed injections

And I am the asshole.
>>
File: tumblr_o5bwa7ax9e1ueigd4o2_1280.jpg (253KB, 1195x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5bwa7ax9e1ueigd4o2_1280.jpg
253KB, 1195x1280px
>>34263046
I am without a doubt certain you have the intelligence of a small rodent. You know next to nothing about drugs except what your street friends tell you, information from a heroin addict is probably the least valuable information there is. Sincerely, you are a faggot and should die
>>
>>34263086
Just end your worthless life
Your friends and family would all be happier without you
>>
>>34263086
Yeah he's just mad now.. he associates heroin use with being stupid on an intellectual basis not emotional.. what are you 12 years old kid? Go be a fedora tipper somewhere else
>>
Drugs I've Done:

Weed
Fent powder
Adderall
DXM
Alcohol
Cigs

Drugs I want to do:

None honestly besides maybe cocaine
>>
>>34263017
Holy fuck that is hot

I never knew I liked this oh wait yes I did hnggg
>>
I've done shitloads of MXE, 6-APB and hash. Also a bit of methiopropamine, ethylphenidate, ketamine, different kinds of amphetamines
>>
>>34263146
It is a larper.. you're not actually falling for that shit are you
>>
>>34263156
Please expand on the different types of amphetamines and what the differences between them would be I have done different chemical constructions of methamphetamine (shooters dope, smokers dope) that's about all I know though.. wasn't really so much of a detectable difference
>>
>>34259500
i do adderall weed caffiene cigarettes beer and liquor sometimes 3-4 days a week just go get by.
>>
>>34263146
Ok never mind didn't realize the bitch was cut the fuck up
>>
i smoke weed every day and drink alcohol almost every day. i used to smoke about a pack of cigs every day but a few months ago i started vaping instead (for money reasons, not health reasons). i've done acid, salvia, codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, tramadol, ambien, adderall, and dxm. i want to try dmt and shrooms but they're hard to find in my area.
>>
File: 1465787920344.jpg (32KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1465787920344.jpg
32KB, 399x388px
I clean my vaporizer meticulously in isopropyl alcohol baths and reusing said iso many times.

Today I just discovered I can let the iso evaporate and then scrap the honey. It is bacteria free

vaping that shit is more potent than eating ediables. I didn't expect this
>>
>>34262743
N2O. You can get like 50 or 100 little canisters of N2O gas, legally, for about 20 bucks. You can find them at most smoke shops. Use a cracker (also at smoke shops) to capture the gas, you inhale and hold for like 15-20 seconds. Then for about one minute, you get numb, dissociated, giggly, its a real good time. It's the shit they use for anesthesia at the dentist. They are pretty easy to binge on. I only like to use them at the peak of other drugs.
>>
>>34262732
>the DEA wants it banned so it must be super hardcore brah
gas yourself please
>>
>>34263367
Explain your process plzz
>>
>>34262827
>>mdma 2/10
are you serious? I've never heard of anyone not liking it. Are you sure it was real MDMA and not just some speed-cut bullshit? I don't like uppers either, but molly barely feels like one to me.
>>
File: qPpCHwH.jpg (885KB, 3334x4834px) Image search: [Google]
qPpCHwH.jpg
885KB, 3334x4834px
This is the only guide you'll ever need for any edible ever in case anyone needs it. I love making coconut oil and putting it through several freeze/thaw/cook cycles with lecithin incorporated into the mixture. After a certain point you're just making it sleepier though, 4 cycles is enough. I'm going to make some fudge soon or some brownies I think.

>tfw day off today so wake and bake, shitposting and playing Minecraft
Feels good man.
>>
Don't people use kratom because they don't have access to drug dealers? Why are there such faggots in this thread going "hurr durr not hard core enough"
>>
>>34263478
Kratom is a hipster faggot thing that became popular because niggers and whatever the reason..

Its not that its not hardcore enough it mimics opiates so people who use it and we have to assume most people who use drugs dont actually have any sense of self control which is true for the most part will venture off to harder substances
>>
>>34263467
Well you can never be sure, but my friend who has done MDMA several times before liked it
>>
>>34263043
Nah man, dissociative is the goal. The uncomfortableness comes from the nausea, the hot/cold flashes, the general disorientation, shaky world, floatiness, confusion, all that shit.

Protip: smoke weed on the comeup. It takes the edge off the nausea and synergizes extremely well. DXM + weed is one of the best combos, second only to candyflipping
>>
>>34263127
do psychedelics, you shit head.
>>
>>34262803
it hits harder, typically h is diamorphine
>>
>>34262842
speed comedowns are a bit of a meme
unless you do a lot in one day or for multiple days in a row you'll probs experince no form of comedown
>>
>>34263544
get a test kit and try again, it is seriously the best. also, be around women. even if you're an autist, you need to be around women on that shit. mmmmmmm pussssyyyyy
>>
>>34263453
I keep cleaning my vaporizer parts in the same batch of iso until iso turns gold/brown

after that you can pour it anywhere you want and wait for iso to evaporate ( 1 - 3 days, no fans needed)

I use bottom of PET bottle.
>>
>>34263562
So even if I have a strong stomach I will still get nauseous and experience a general discomforting orientation?

Any trails or hallucinations typical of shrooms or LSD or is it literally how you are describing it a dissociation that makes your world disorienting because I liked 1st plateau because my vision like widened and colors were more significant and there was a psychedelic effect with mild tracers if I stopped and looked at something for a minute
>>
>using
Coffee and pot
>used in the past
Microdosed shrooms for a while, it was nice
>wanna try
LSD and actual shrooms
>>
>>34263606
I snorted 3g of speed on new years

the comedown isn't a meme but its easy to dull it with weed
>>
>>34263670
It depends, my little 120 pound african buddy tanked a whole bottle and felt no nausea, but I get super queasy every time. If you space out your dosage over 30 minutes or so and smoke weed while you're dosing, you can really mitigate a lot of it though.

Nah hallucinations are a little more subtle than typical psychs. You can get some crazy closed eye shit at 3rd plateau, like straight up visualizing full environments, oceans and deserts and shit. Second, its more just shaky, glitchy vision, proportions of shit look all distorted. The scale of things doesn't make sense to you, your hands could look like they are a mile wide. The dissociation means that you feel disconnected from yourself and your environment, like you are watching a movie of your life, or like your body and senses are that of a character in a video game and the real "you" is just at the controls. Ever had an out of body experience where you feel out of it for a couple seconds and kinda forget where you are? It's like that but for hours and stronger. I would give it another try if I was you, first plateau is baby shit and the true character of DXM barely comes out at that level.
>>
>>34259500
Nah, drugs are a personal choice. I'm pretty sure some of you idiots would go on a rampage if you were exposed to stimulants.
>>
>Using
Caffeine and modafinil during the week
Alcohol, nicotine
MDMA maybe once or twice a month

>Have used
Coke
Ketamine
Weed (never react well to it)
Speed
Xanax
Nos

>Want to use
Have 6g of mushrooms but not really sure when would be the best time
Heroin (just that once)
LSD
>>
>>34263943
I wasn't going to go straight gunning dude I am aware first plateau isn't shit.. DXM is a weird trip just wanted a heads up before waltzing into higher plateaus without an idea of what to expect
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.