[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so imagine this, every single fucking day, my parents won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1481245803636.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481245803636.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
Ok so imagine this, every single fucking day, my parents won't shut up about me having no game and not having a gf at my age.
Its actually kinda pathetic and I usually play it off as me just not being interested or too invested in my job and studies but their words hurt a lot.
My mom has been tagging me on forever alone Facebook memes every single fucking day.
Do you know how annoying that is?
Sad thing is, I can't even get a date or a picture with a girl to shut them up for a while. Any advice?
>>
>>34258880
>Any advice?
Delete your facebook account.
>>
>>34258880
since you have a job hire a hooker to act as your girlfriend, bring her home once and then they'll shut up
>>
File: 1484384028205.jpg (20KB, 316x319px) Image search: [Google]
1484384028205.jpg
20KB, 316x319px
>>34258880
>having a facebook
>having your mom added on facebook
The only reason you should have your mom added is if you are having an affair with her behind your dads back.
>>
>>34258880
>My mom has been tagging me on forever alone Facebook memes every single fucking day

That's some cringy shit right there, but she's probably trying to annoy you into getting a gf since you've been playing it off to her like you COULD get a gf but don't want to, when in fact you DO want a gf but CAN'T get one but won't admit it to your mother.
You should have been honest from the start and maybe your mom would be more helpful than trying to provoke you into action via memery.
>>
Punch your mother.
>>
>>34258925
At this point, I'm considering it!
>>
>>34258921
No, he can't do that. Once they have you, they have you. All he can do is "deactivate" it.
>>
Block your mum and dad on fb.
Get a hobby or smthing that keeps you out of your house and that atracts girls. Can be combat sports like grappling/bjj, kickboxing, box, mma. Bitches love that. If you dont like to get punched calisthenics is a nice option.
Eventualy you will find a qt. Try not to attach to one option in girls, and keep yourself busy.
Wish you luck robbert.
>>
>>34259479
You can delete your facebook just wait 14 days and it will be completly deleted
>>
>>34259479
Actually you can permanently delete your Facebook account now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.