[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would someone claim to love someone else but not want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0648.jpg (47KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0648.jpg
47KB, 500x333px
Why would someone claim to love someone else but not want to be with them?
What good would that serve?
If they're happier without the other person, what good is their love at all?

I think it's only said to make themselves not feel guilty.
>>
Also why does a thread die every time I post in it
>>
Lol explain your situation a bit more..
>>
>>34259002
This op, senpai
>>
>>34258769
I think one can feel conflicting emotions, there is love there, but ultimately it is outweighed by the other emotions that make it not worth it to stay, which ultimately makes you right, it's not real love.
>>
>>34259002
It's not about my situation, this is a thing I have seen all over
>>
>>34258769
>Why would someone claim to love someone else but not want to be with them?
fear.
>>
>hurr i let some guy fuck me but now he says he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life paying for me, why is life so cruel ;_; Q_Q bawwwww
>>
you're fucking retarded OP kill yourself before you ruin any other relationships with your overly sentimental bullshit.
>>
>>34259661
>>34259679
Lol wut
Oregano
>>
>>34259679
ruining others relationship can be quite rewarding
least if they had it coming.
>>
if they love someone else besides you there's probably a good reason for it. you are failing to fulfill something that they want. maybe you should stop being a shitty girlfriend.
>>
Because you know deep down that you aren't worth the time of day, that you're a repulsive person inside and out and the only sort of person that could possibly love you back is another broken piece of shit, and let's face it, you wouldn't want to date yourself either.
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (94KB, 680x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
94KB, 680x601px
>>34259760
Not sure why people are thinking I'm a woman
I've heard of all kinds of people in this situation
I once had a girl tell me she "loved me but didn't want to be with me" and I resented that she couldn't make a clean break and admit she didn't care about me but instead strung me along and dragged it out
>>
>>34259776
>you wouldn't want to date yourself either.
that is exactly what I want thou, but I guess in this case it would depend on your values and life experiences, I can say I would love nothing more than someone who has gone through the same things I have, someone I can share and experience new things (for both of us) with
>>
>>34259797
it works vice-versa too, it's just more likely to be a woman perpetuating it. you are still at fault for failing to maintain interest in your relationship, causing her to seek comfort from others.
>>
ITT OP is fucking retarded and expects us to somehow fix that for them
>>
>>34259954
lol friendo, I don't want anyone to fix anything for me
I want to hear what people think
>>
>>34260009
we think you're stupid and you're cucking yourself when you don't even like the cuck fetish

why the fuck are you staying with someone when you know they're cheating on you?

are you okay with being cheated on?

do you like being cheated on?

if your answer to those is "yes" then you are helpless. you enjoy being hurt and you're going to feel this way forever.
>>
>>34259679
>you ruin any other relationships with your overly sentimental bullshit.
But that's comfy as fuck.
All it takes is point out guy's past and importance of being each other first and taking innosence of the person you "love".
Stacies don't give much a fuck about it, but other girls get sad/mad about it.
Hearing them later argue about it, and then entering the conversation with
>so what if he's a manwhore?
>You are with him because of that
>You like him this way, stop lying yourself you wouldn't be with a virgin
Then looking at the girl seeing as her own image of her perfect self is dying... Beautiful.
>>
>Why do i feel bad about letting my partner fuck another person? The media told me i should let it happen but I still feel bad! Why!?

if you're seriously asking this then i can't help you here OP.
>>
>>34260045
This happened years ago
You really shouldn't assume things about which you know nothing
>>
>>34260149
You as well have no idea what you're talking about
Stop projecting and putting hidden meaning into things lad I'm asking what I wrote not all that nonsense you just made up
Read what is written
>>
>>34260237
>>34260270
don't write shit to us if you're just going to take it back later in an effort to save face. sorry your partner didn't act the way you wanted them to but it doesn't mean it's some crazy conspiracy on our part.
>>
>>34260315
Dude where are you making all this stuff up?
Go back and read what is written
That's all you have to consider not this backstory you imagined
There's no hidden subtext you fuck
>>
>>34260383
>"my partner loves someone else"
>people make posts that refer to this context
>"no you're wrong read the OP again"

you're clearly in denial
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.