[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High-General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: budswallpaper020_1920x1080.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
budswallpaper020_1920x1080.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
GODDAM IM SO FUCKING HIGHHHHHHH

WHAT'S UP GUYS WHO HERE'S HIGH TOO?
>>
>>34258615

I've been meaning to re-up for over a week, but work/life stuff keeps pushing it back, so thanks for the reminder.

As I read your post I could honestly smell weed, which is probably a sign.
>>
I forgot to buy more yesterday so now I gotta wait for another 10 hours or so

I managed to find an old blunt roach though so I'm about to smoke that shit in the meantime
>>
>>34259682

Is it worth getting into blunts? I've been smoking weed for about 2 years now, and for some reason I can't get high using joints. I've been relying on bongs and pipes mostly, with the occasional edible thrown in, but whenever I try a joint it ends up being a waste of weed. Are blunts similar? I've been told by friends that a well rolled joint packed with an 1/8th will get anyone insanely high, but I don't want to risk wasting that much.

I want a relaxed method of smoking that I can use while doing other shit.
>>
>>34259818

who the fuck rolls an eighth into a single joint? your friends are DUDE LMAO dipshits

theres literally no reason a joint wont make you high unless you swill the smoke in your mouth instead of breathing it in like a highschooler. do the same shit you do with bowls, just pull the smoke and then breathe it
>>
>>34259818
Nah, not really.

I smoke mostly out of bongs. I'll roll blunts sometimes for fun but it's kind of a waste of weed.
>>
>>34259818
I get joints from a dispensary, and get high as fuck every time from them. The amount, as the other anon already pointed out, is irrelevant. The potency of the strand itself determines that.

It's literally not any different than smoking from a pipe. The end high is the same. It's mostly a matter of preference for how you want to get high.
>>
>>34258615
>went to bed at 10
>woke up at 5 couldn't sleep
>getting high

I've been doing this every day. I don't have a problem smoking weed all day but it's rediculous how much this shit costs. Especially since it's a plant that grows wild and in the right climate the plants are the size of trees.
>>
>>34259818
I smoke blunts a lot and they get me higher than anything else just cause the size. People tend to think you need 3-4 grams for a blunt it's rediculous. If you break open a swisher you'll notice you can't fit much more than a gram and a half in it I usually do .7 to a 1.2 and it's almost the width of a joint but it burns nice and slow. There are specific wraps for 3-5 gram blunts too.
>>
>>34260016
Smoking pot disrupts the REM cycle, so getting high in this case is probably not helping your problem with sleep.
>>
>>34259899
People are so stupid

>blunt goes out if you don't smoke it
>it barely burns in between hits and the wrap is the only part that burns

>hits bowl once
>the flame won't go out
>all the weed burns out once you set it down

Man blunts are such a waste of weed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.