[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family ignored gunshot from my room

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Gun4.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
Gun4.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>Be me
>About to begin cleaning a gun in my bedroom/basement
>Throw my spare magazine and gun on the table, about to begin
>Ran upstairs to get my phone to play some music
>Come back down stairs, see gun with magazine next to it, assume it doesn't have a magazine in
>Rack the slide, one bullet ejects. Perfect
>Points the gun away to the side wall, pulls the trigger
>PAH-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>painful ringing in my ears, smell of gunpowder, I'm standing there, still holding the gun
>realized I had a negligent discharge
>terrified, sets down the gun, runs upstairs to make sure everyone knows I'm okay
>Dad is watching a movie, thought I dropped something in the basement. Didn't even get up.
>Brother is playing video games, thought it came from outside
>Sister slept through it

Glad to know if I blew my brains out in the basement nobody would even fucking bother to investigate the sound of a gunshot

Also, I shot a charcoal drawing I did at community college, of a model's head. I kinda liked the drawing, and now there's a bullet hole in it.
>>
hey at least the same thing happened when kurt cobain did it
>>
nice blog where do i subscribe? pregano
>>
>>34258494
At least they weren't celebrating.
>>
>>34258494
post pic of shot drawing??
>>
>>34258494
What are you so scared of, that you feel the need to keep a gun always loaded?
>>
File: 1480412193366.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1480412193366.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>Sister slept through it

I don't know why this made me laugh. fuckin carefree stacies
>>
>>34258494
Value of drawng tripled in art community. Now it signifies the danger of guns and gun violence rather than just a model's head
>>
>>34258494
Your license should be revoked. You're the type of moron that gives him grabbers ammo.
>>
File: 1483159167019.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1483159167019.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>>34258494
>Something happened which made me really depressed
>Completely unable to operate
>Stay in room in the dark trying to sleep
>Don't leave room for 2 days
When I left my room and saw my family.. none of them even realised they had not seen me for 2 days. If I killed myself it would probably take 3 or 4 days before I was found.
>>
>>34259163
Mythbusting time, anon.
>>
>>34258494
Obviously, if they ignored it, the gun was too small.

You need to buy a bigger, more powerful gun that they can't ignore. Owning that gun will make you feel powerful, and quell your lingering insecurities.

Go, buy it, and oil it often, polishing it carefully as you caress it, and feel the power flowing from it.
>>
>>34259189
Excuse me?

wiuwergjwGJGIRHJ
>>
>>34258494
you should always treat your gun like its loaded with one in the chamber until you clear it, even if you know its not.
>>
File: shot drawing.jpg (115KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shot drawing.jpg
115KB, 810x1080px
>>34259263
That was what I did, I thought I had dropped the mag because I threw the spare on the table. I racked the slide and thought I was cleared, and I had to pull the trigger to de-cock the gun.

Turns out I still had a magazine in. So I just chambered another round

>>34259190
Just for the record, it was a 9mm.

>>34259147
To be fair, I've rethought how I keep my firearms locked up, and I'm intending to make sure I visually inspect every single time before pulling the trigger. That was my fuck up.

At least I pointed the gun in a safe direction.

>>34259087
Here's the pic I took right after it happened. The angle fucked up the drawing but I could get another photo taken.
>>
>>34258494
now kill yourself for real desu senpai
>>
>>34258494

Everyone was just playing it off like they knew nothing. You can get in trouble for letting retards play with guns.
>>
>>34259445
this is why you drop mag and clear chamber every time you pick it up. my brother shot himself in the foot doing something like you did
>>
>assume
I hope your next assumption is aimed at your kneecap.
>>
>>34258494
Why do you have a gun in the first place anon? Are you preparing for the zombie apocalypse or something? Or do you just live in a rough area?
>>
>>34259464
Why on earth would he do that?

If OP had killed himself then this thread wouldn't have existed. You would never have given me your steam ID, and you and me would never have eventual met up and licked each others boi pussy.

Now thank op for our gay love
>>
>>34259491
I know. I had been told this but I fucked up this once.
>>34259549
I'm not gonna assume anything ever again. This was one of the worst experiences I've gone through, I'm just thankful nobody got hurt. If I shot my mom or dad through the floor I would've just killed myself immediately.

If I do this again, I'll get rid of every gun I own.
>>34259647
Mainly for target shooting at this point. Our family collects some vintage guns, but we've gotten rid most of them as times got tough. I got one and a CPL when I turned 21, when I used to work on houses in Detroit
>>
>>34259718
>Shooting targets

But what if next time, the target is you in an accident.

I say scrap the gun OP. You don't need it. Just play CS Go or something.

Anon, please obtain this information
>>
>>34259790
I don't really have much going on for me to get me out of the house beyond target shooting, and video games don't really do it for me.

I'm sleeping in my parents basement at 25 my life isn't exactly on track right now man.
>>
isnt this actually really common in merica?

like 90% of your gun deaths are from accidents like this at home
>>
How did you not realize there was a mag in there?

Christ dude I don't even have a gun but I know to.always treat it loaded and see if there is something in the gun.
>>
>>34259147
>license
Lmao yuropoor
>>
>>34260279
>90%
lmao what

>From 2005-2010, almost 3,800 people in the U.S. died from unintentional shootings.
To put that in perspective
>More than 30,000 people are killed by firearms each year in this country
~60% of gun deaths are suicides
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.