[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Procrastinating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: asswich.jpg (102KB, 499x485px) Image search: [Google]
asswich.jpg
102KB, 499x485px
What are you currently putting off? Why don't you do it?
>>
File: 1481825593108.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1481825593108.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>34257581
Breaking up with my gf
>>
>>34257581
recording an audio project for class

i have to use the school's studio which is 20 minutes into town and I don't have a car
>>
I have quite a bit of reading to catch up on for school, as well as seeing some professors in their office.

I'm too anxious to see the professors and I'm too dumb to read at the moment. I don't think I was meant for uni.
>>
killing myself in an original fashion
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
4KB, 225x224px
>>34257593
REEEEEEEEEEEE normies get the fuck out of my BOARD
>>
washing up 4 days worth of washing up
>>
>>34257581
two papers, a possible exam tomorrow, possibly more that i don't remember

why? why not
>>
I was putting off shitposting on 4chan. Thanks for motivating me, OP.
>>
Having a shower. Been 6 days now
>>
Getting into c++. Everyday im thinking about learning about it but i say to myself that ill do it next day
>>
>>34257581
>its been 2 weeks since new year
>havne't done anyting producteve
>>
I've been procrastinating the start of my adult life for like 7 years
>>
I just took it to another level, I bought and xbox 3 days before I have to hand in 3 reports.
>inb4 pleb
>>
>>34259796
>I've been procrastinating the start of my adult life for like 7 years

This.
>>
>>34257581
This one paper due last Thursday. I didn't realize it was assigned till Monday the week of the due date. It was assigned the month before for the rest of class but nobody talked about it till the week of. I hate my life because this was all literally 3 days into this semester.
>>
>>34257581
I'm close to getting an accordion. Always wanted to play one.
>>
making an unboxing video for a collector's edition of an anime game I bought

also playing said anime game
>>
>>34257581
Practising drawing. I want to make video games, and I'm good at just about everything but the graphical aspect. It's a bad feeling desu.
>>
>>34259936
do you wanna collaborate on a project
>>
>>34257581
Making money. Have a job where its all up to me how much I want to make depending on how much I work.
>>
>>34259936
if you make a good prototype you can attract artists who will either do it for free or for a share of the profit

this is what tom francis, developer of gunpoint did

he described this in one of his gdc talks, don't remember what it was called though
>>
>>34259968
I already have enough stuff eating up my will power, I dunno if I could collab with someone on something else. Don't wanna put someone else through my bullshit. Thanks for the offer, though.

>>34260050
That's last resort for me, imo. I want to be self-sufficient with my projects, and to have the ability to make projects close to my vision. I think I can get good at art stuff, I just have to practise.
>>
>>34257581
Uni work.
Lots of it. Could have it done in a day If I wanted, but I know I'll just leave it until the very last minute and end up making a hatchet job of it.
>>
File: 1479593589164.jpg (64KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1479593589164.jpg
64KB, 625x552px
Attempting to get a job

Writing a book
>>
>>34260114
i didnt even know that game devs did the art by themselves
unless its like 2d vector art which doesnt take much effort
just hire an artist if you have any faith in your game
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.