[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you moved to LA yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: _mg_7973.jpg (125KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
_mg_7973.jpg
125KB, 1024x644px
Why haven't you moved to LA yet?
>>
>>34257536
me originally in the middle
>>
>>34257536
L.A. quickly loses its mystique once you get there and realize people go about their day to day lives just like any other city.
>>
>>34257536
>Latino majority city
>Crime capital of the western US
>Wanting to be anywhere near there
>>
>tfw no bf to go to ice hockey game with
>>
>>34257536
>sjw shithole
>illegals everywhere
>extremely high crime rates
>corrupt politicians
>stay virgin unless you're chad/rich/both
>>
>>34257536
LA sucks ass. Youre better off in SB or Ventura county
>>
>kongs
>>
>>34257536
It's expensive as all get out here man. After I graduate I'm going to the Midwest
>>
this is la https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A56kF3nnak

no questions, no contest. it's a dead city zombie apocalypse

don't think about coming here
>>
There are sluts in every city, in every country.

I like one-night drunk sluts and prostitutes. They are good human beings who offer a fine service and they don't bother you after sex.
>>
>>34257536

I might honestly if that Calexit thing gets any steam. Why bother trying to convince middle America to stop shitting itself when I can just move somewhere that's progressive on its own?
>>
>>34257924
how can one team be so STINKY SMELLY BEANER
>>
LA is the most disgusting place on the planet.
>>
>la kongs
Not mexican bro.
>>
>>34258059
Besides the weather what does california have to offer? High taxes, high cost of living, slowing becoming a nanny-state, and way too many Mexicans at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
>>
I live in LA in north hollywood. Don't let OP bait you. It sucks here. Traffic, beaners, ugly, smelly, hot, drought.
>>
>>34257996
I can confirm. I usedto fuck a tasty little girl who grew up in fucking Saudi Arabia! She fucked a couple guys before marriage so when they ran their fucking mouths she got death threats and got sent to the US to live with an uncle.

She was ex-muslim and loved assplay and wearing fox tail buttplugs
>>
>>34258449
Sorry I said fuck so many times in this post. I just get horny and excited when I remember Sageerah

She had such a fat ass for a skinng girl. I loved eating and fingering it
>>
>>34258469
The hottest moment of my life was when she wore the head scarf while I fucked her doggy and pulled her hair

Take that pedophile prophet
>>
>>34257536
liberalism to the extreme
>>
It doesn't really matter where I live, I'll just be in my room 99% of the time.
>>
File: 1428057172686.png (693KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1428057172686.png
693KB, 840x623px
>>34258412

Sure, but I'll make more money and if they're on their own then I'll get good social services in the mix. And when the rest of the US collapses under its own greed I'll be fine.

I don't know about LA though, I'd probably want to live up north and help push the border further north to eat up Oregon and Washington. Then I can have my Greater Californian nation and live in drizzly Seattle the rest of my days.

Hm, what's the secular version of deus vult? Humanitas vult! Actually that's really good, because "humanitas" sounds like "human" and "humanism" but means "civilization" primarily, with side meanings of "human nature/feeling" and "kindness/courtesy."
>>
>>34258442
Oyyyy. In NoHo as well. Right next to Target. This shit is ass bro. Where you at NoHoBro?
>>
>>34257996
>I like one-night drunk sluts and prostitutes. They are good human beings who offer a fine service and they don't bother you after sex
This, I don't understand why /r9k/ hates sluts, they tend to be pretty nice, it's the fake prudes who actually would fuck anyone they find attractive at the drop of a hat (and do) that are shit. As well as real prudes, and relationship only girls (use sex as a weapon). I just don't trust people who aren't sexually open, but that's probably because my first sexual encounter of any kind was a threesome with two women.
>>
I've lived in LA for 19 years and New York for 3. I'm moving back in June. I miss my city, man.
>>
>>34257557
What did you think they were doing? Flying magic carpets to underground bunkers near the Hollywood sign?
>>
>>34257536
I'm NEET in L.A and never been hardly anywhere else my whole life. There's no way I would ever stay here after my parents die because no property to inherit, probably gonna go up North and buy a trailer.
>>
>>34259903
Not at all but people who've never been there tend to think all of L.A. is like Venice.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.