[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High school vs college/university

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480419575485.jpg (68KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1480419575485.jpg
68KB, 453x604px
For anons who went to college/university

What changed?

What stayed the same?

I ask because I've been a NEET for 2 years after high school and my parents are forcing me to go or get kicked out.

So please describe your college experience in as much detail as possible anons, I'd really appreciate it
>>
I'm in college right now. Where I am it's nothing like it's stereotyped as being like. It's boring, just classes and sitting around. I'm not aware of any parties or keggers or anything and I never expected it be like that anyway. It's just school desu.
>>
The biggest change about uni is that you're responsible for yourself now. Your professors aren't going to remind you about assignments anymore, and if you want help you have to arrange a time to see them or ask someone else. If you forget or fuck up, there's not much leniency unless you have a good excuse. If you had trouble studying in high school, you need to get it together for uni, you can't get away with the same shit that you used to.

In terms of social life, it's as social as you want it to be. You can party most days or you can talk to nobody.
>>
>>34256921
>Where I am it's nothing like it's stereotyped as being like. It's boring
This is actually what most of life is like. The media has faked a lot of aspects of life like relationships and happy families
>>
>>34256921
>>34256993
>>34257212
What do you guys major in?

I'm thinking of trying computer science. If that gets too hard, I'll do information technology.
>>
>>34256862
Not bad desu, like other anons have said it's as social as you make it. I've chosen to go a week with only speaking to my roommate and there is other weeks it seems like I don't have enough time to hangout with people and party. Academic wise, I passed through high school barely studying and now if I don't I'm pretty much screwed. Motivation is always really low since nobody is telling you to do anything. Really easy to forget assignments, do things wrong and never realize it. Just keep on top of your studies and your grades and it's not too hard desu senpai.
>>
>>34256862
I WENT TO UNIVERSITY AND THEN LAW SCHOOL.

DON'T DO IT. IT GETS SO MUCH WORSE THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.