[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf asked for marriage a month into the relationship. broke up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: fug.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
gf asked for marriage a month into the relationship. broke up with me she cried for hours. 2 days later she texts me

"hey how are you?"
"im really really miserable please talk to me"
"is there anyway we could work this out?"

I know you guys told me to ignore but its really hard. should I respond?
>>
>>34256757
If you care about her respond simple as that.
>>
Marriage after just a month of being in a relationship? That is way too early, I would tread very carefully. You might be dodging a bullet here.
>>
>>34256757
Are you the same OP from a few days ago who posted about the same thing?
>>
she sounds like a psycho. avoid.
>>
>>34256802

This. Marriage should only be considered after 3-5 years of being together, and with some of that time actually living together.

If you haven't lived with a girl for at least a year, don't ever think about marrying her.
>>
>>34256757
You should respond no matter what, even if you don't want to date her make it clear, or if you're willing to try again then do it. But not responding and leaving them wondering is a terrible thing to do
>>
She probably just found out she's pregnant with Chad's baby and Chad left so she wants you to be the cuckold father.
>>
>>34256757
You said she was a virgin when she met you right and her first relationship. If it is her first relationship get back with her and repair the relationship. Explain to her its not normal to try marriage after 1 month of dating. Have a talk with her.
>>
>>34256849
this this definitely this OP
>>
>>34256822
yes
>>34256841
she told me to never text her again when we broke up because itd be easier now shes doingi this

i have no idea what to say
>>
>>34256849
alright ill do that

thanks so much
>>
I dated someone for about a year, but she started hinting at marriage maybe 8 months in. she eventually dumped me. 9 months after we broke up she was engaged. it's been another 9 months since then and I just learned they bought a house.

I don't really have any advice for you op other than just forget about it. did you bang at least?
>>
Mate nobody who is psychologically normal asks for marriage after a month of dating. She's fucking nuts.
>>
>>34256990
aw man I can't believe you stumbled upon such a devoted girl who wants to settle down. A virgin at that! Don't be too vindictive and try telling her to take it slow and enjoy the process.
>>
>>34257078
the difference being OP's gf is a virgin girl who just wants a husband as opposed to a washed up slut looking to leech and settle down.
>>
If I was in your situation OP I would've told her that I'll marry her eventually, but when I have more money, because I'd want to give her the best wedding a lady can have. Then I'd promise to never leave her, and kiss her passionately afterwards. God I wish I had a loving gf.
>>
>>34257175
OP is living the dream I feel you fellow anon ;-;
>>
File: 1302287674511.jpg (33KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
1302287674511.jpg
33KB, 468x351px
>>34257175
>Then I'd promise to never leave her, and kiss her passionately afterwards. God I wish I had a loving gf.
You almost had it, anon. You only promise eternal commitment when you marry, you shouldn't give away something valuable like that so easily just to appease her.
>>
>>34257175
> I'd want to give her the best wedding a lady can have. Then I'd promise to never leave her, and kiss her passionately afterwards.

Geez man, I know a few golddiggers who would love to meet you!
>>
> literally all I want is a nice GF who wants to marry me
> to the people who can actually have that it is disgusting and "clingy"
>>
>>34257368
Fuck off dude you don't know what it's like
>>
>>34256757
Lol robot fags would kill for a girl who is clingy enough to marry you that soon

Was she a virgin before you? I bet she was
>>
>>34257398
pray tell! i want to know what's so hard about committing to a girl who loves you this much.
>>
contrary to what people here are saying, her wanting marriage this early on is not a sign that she loves you. it's a sign that she wants you to pay for her and support her at the cost of your own happiness while she continues enjoying her life with no obligations. she will cheat behind your back while she racks up costs on your utility bills and food purchases. kick her to the fucking curb.
>>
>>34257611
>>34257439
but shes a pure innocent virgin gf ;-;
>>
>even considering marriage after a month
You're not dating someone who loves you, you're just dating someone who wants to go through the motions and marry someone who even gives them the slightest amount of affectionn
>>
>>34257556
Not OP, but I had a thread earlier tonight about how annoying clingy virgin girls are

Look at the original post. Girls like this are dramatic as fuck. You're all they have, so one wrong word is the end of their fucking world. Don't respond to a text quickly enough? "You're being really weird tonight."
>>
>>34257556
Also see this response
>>34257671
>>
>>34257671
don't you want affection anon? I don't see what's the problem with mutual affection, I mean what ulterior motives would there be? Not trying to sound condescending but I simply wish to hear from someone more experienced.
>>
>>34257727
b-but I'm like that too! I can just imagine her apologizing for every little thing and me apologizing back for making her apologize.
>>
>>34257301
Gold diggers are scum desu. For the most part I can sense when a girl is a gold digging whore. In high school, I was really smart and this thicc girl wanted to date me. I was attracted to her, but my gut told me don't do it even though she was a sweet innocent looking girl. Later found out she only wanted to date me because I seemed like I was gonna be rich later in life. I got all A's in high school and normies thought I was a genius lmao Turns out this sweet innocent girl was a total gold digger, who not only went on to fuck a bunch of Chads in college, but she became a drug addict too. The worst part is I still know her and she's "ready to settle down." The r9k memes aren't memes guys. She still makes attempts to flirt with me but I shut her down real quick.

My point is, you don't spoil a girl because she wants to be spoiled. You spoil a girl who you love and she genuinely loves you. Look at Zuckerberg and his wife, who's been loyal to him before he was a billionaire.
>>
>>34257911
The point is that it's not affection for YOU. Girls like this are just so hooked on the IDEA of ~~the one~~ (similar to many robots lets be honest) that they will convince themselves that any dude who holds still is their perfect match.

It's smothering and it's not a real interesting connecion
>>
>>34256757

Just tell her that you don't want to get married so early.
>>
>>34258071
This dude is on top of it

If you don't find one who's locked down for you, just buy 10/10 hookers
>>
>>34258107
She will not let this die anon

Not OP, but I have broken the hymen of a QT before. These girls have nothing but their dream of a white picket fence marriage and aren't going to give that up easily
>>
>>34257727
clingy would be my favorite trait in a girl.
>>
>>34258148
any other kind of marriage would be degenerate, if she truly is loyal, I would work my ass off just to make that happen
>>
>>34258091
Thanks anon, I'm exactly what you described too...not sure how I can change though.
>>
>>34257727
>is all they have

This so fucking much. It gets more than annoying when they try and look through your pictures or stalk your social media to no end. I thought it was adorable at first but then it got really invasive and actually made me stop talking to a few chick friends I know.

>>34257937
>>34258151
Listen to me you kuck. Clingy is bad. You may want it now because you're lonely as fuck (as I was and I thought I wanted) but it ended up in me wasting 3 years of my life with a girl who literally leeched onto me for love support and attention. It seems like I was her fucking parent or something and it drains you. It makes you fucking jaded as shit when the chick you're dating seemingly cannot do anything herself. And here I am, 4 months after breaking up with her and she's doing all the shit I told her to avoid. Change your attitude before you fuck yourself over like I did.
>>
honest to fucking god, i get that you faggots are all stuck in shitty towns full of starbucks-toting cuntmonsters or whatever the fuck, but for a bunch of autists you all have a massive issue of sampling bias

on that note; listen to the thread OP, she sounds like a disaster
>>
>>34258302
>having female friends on social media
>having social media
I'm not a normie though. /shrug
>>
>>34258223
(I'm not OP but I'm who you responded to)

Experience man. I was like that too a few years ago. Get a crush on a girl in class and then imagine our lives together. Buy a girl some bullshit she didn't ask for then get heartbroken when ahe doesn't want to date me for it.

Then I lifted and started an OKC page and turned into this OP:

>>34255729
>>
>>34256757
Sounds like she might have bpd do some research and if she does leave it won't be good for the both of you if you stay
>>
>>34258302
>leeched onto me for love support and attention.
but that's what i plan on doing to her too.
>stalk your social media to no end
>made me stop talking to a few chick friends I know
neither of these things will be a problem.
>>
>>34258302
Listen to the OP anons.

You see the way he is talking about her? This is how most women view guys who try too hard and over-romanticize every interaction with a woman.

Just relax. This shit isn't that serious. I know /pol/ tells you it is, but it's not.
>>
>>34258377
Cuting out your friends is emotionally abusive behavior anon. OP is all she has and she wants to be the only thing OP has too.
>>
>>34258333
checked and thanks for sharing your experience.

[spoilers]i'm 5.2"[/spoilers]
>>
>>34258409
i said they wouldn't be a problem because i have neither a social media account nor any friends, nor have i ever had any.
>>
>>34258569
Still, it's the fact that she would expect that from you.

If you don't have friends to lose then it would be squeezing out your hobbies so you have more time to sit together complimenting each otheramd reassuring each other
>>
>>34258624
I'm the guy that posted about being with the chick for 3 years. Spot on with every post. Fuck why is this so accurate
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.