[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do I get a virgin gf to marry? KHV 28 year old by the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1484779225484.jpg (179KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1484779225484.jpg
179KB, 1280x1920px
So how do I get a virgin gf to marry? KHV 28 year old by the way. Already tried and failed at the church meme. Should I just give up on dating altogether and pursue making women suffer instead?
>>
>marry

do you take me for a fool? have a family so this inequity of life can continue on?

you got me, but you won't get my children, unborn.
>>
>>34256001

if we just stay on 4chan eventually things will work out for us
>>
>>34256069
Well its not like I have anything else I can do at 10 at night. It is not like I am here during the day. I have work and gym workouts to do.
>>
>adult virgin female
>2017
Good joke anon.
>>
>>34256001
They told you Church? Christian girls are the biggest roasties ever
>>
>>34256249
Yeah I learned that the hard way. Feel pretty stupid for believing them. I wasted a full year of my time.
>>
Almost no girl past 16-17 is a virgin OP. If you want to find someone close to your age stop looking for a virgin.

Whether you had chances in your teens or not is irrelevant. Everyone else did. You can't expect everyone else to mirror your social ineptitude.
>>
>>34256318
Alright pursue a path of making women suffer it is then. Thanks for the advice. Going to start catfishing someone to get a table at fancy restaurants waiting for Chad who won't show up.
>>
>>34256001
I'm sorry anon, but in your age range no females are virgins. Even the hideously ugly ones have had sex at least once. Even for someone in their early 20s it would be relatively hard to find a virgin gf.
>>
>>34256001
If you work hard on yourself and fuck enough christmas cake 25+ girls, you won't mind not having a virgin gf.
>>
>>34256389
Not if he doesn't want to worry about STDs
>>
>>34256001
Yeah, you should give up. From experience, I know of actual hardcore religious communities where the women are indeed virgins before marriage, but they are usually all taken by 25.

Normie women lose their virginity at 14 nowadays
>>
>>34256389
No thanks I would rather not lose my virginity to a non-virgin. I am just going to catfish women on dating sites and shit. Also what is the best time of year to sell a house for profit? I won't be needing this house anymore since I will no longer be pursing women to start a family.
>>
>>34256318
There's still a fair amount of girls that enter college as virgins, but after a few years in college all most none are virgins.
>>
>>34256274
Care to story time? I'm in the mood for some roastie stories
>>
>>34256480
There isn't really a story. I just slowly found out every girl there was at one point a huge whore that "found jesus".
>>
I have never heard of a female virgin past age 19.
>>
>>34256001
that depends, do you want a white virgin or a real virgin?
>>
>>34256648
I don't think I can realistically find a white virgin since I am pretty sure 100% of females have kissed before 18.
>>
>>34256648
>think wtf is a white virgin
>google it
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White%20Virgin
>>
I don't know who was the retard/turbocuck who decided to put """pretty""" women in a pedestal, those whores will be described as the salt of the Earth yet they're the shittiest, most evil, impure and twisted people on the planet. They have no brain and are the most shameless golddiggers of all. Ugly-ish girls is where it's at.
>>
There are female virgins in their late 20s, as they show up in the studies done about virginity and marital health. They are just few and far between. OP try and find someone younger than you, early 20s if you can.
>>
File: 1484541199883.jpg (135KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484541199883.jpg
135KB, 600x450px
>>34256001
o _ o

lol them lazy eyes.
>>
>>34256763
That just makes her hotter.
>>
>>34256755
Yeah so where do I find these mythical unicorns?
>>
I found mine in a bar. Bars are good places to find virgin girls.
>>
>>34256820
I would suggest trying to talk to women at more normal places, e.g. grocery store, bookstore, etc. Look for ones that are conservatively dressed and seem reserved. I remember I was at a bookstore not long ago and a girl walked by me and said, "Pardon me, sir." I wish I had talked to her. Look for someone like comes off like that.
>>
>>34256344
I love it when roasties get Chadfished.
Fuck them. Those cunts would never give guys like us a second glance anyway.
You'd be doing God's work anon.
>>
>>34256899
I already tried that. Every single time they ended up non-virgins talking about their previous sexual experiences while on dates. I could not cut contact fast enough.
>>
>>34256947
Finding one may just be luck then.
>>
>>34256933
Idk anon I have been on dates its just I drop them pretty quick when I find out their lack of virginity. That being said those catfish threads I see on here are inspiring me.
>>
>>34256890
>bars
>virgin girls
U wot m8?
Bars and clubs are cesspits of drunken idiots and degenerates.
Any girl that regularly goes out to "party" is literal shit
>>
>>34257049
>Take current gf home from bar.
>Notice I broke her hymen
>Question her
>Admits she was a virgin
>Start dating
>>
>>34256001
I'm a KHV biological female. Why should I marry you?
>>
>>34257095
I probably have more to offer you to be honest. I have a house and stable career. What do you have to offer?
>>
>>34257074
Congratulations lad, you lucked out and didn't hook up with a single-mother/turboslut.
Where you just hanging out at a randomass bar?
>>
>>34257134
I used to go drink at a bar I lived near every Wednesday. I just saw her sitting alone and started talking to her and took her to my place.
>>
>>34257129
She has nothing but that flower to offer you, bruh
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.