[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late 2015 /r9k/ was comfy as fuck. Who else misses it? ;_;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: the beast.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
the beast.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
Late 2015 /r9k/ was comfy as fuck.

Who else misses it? ;_;
>>
It wasn't bad it was pretty good compared to now but I wish we had 2011 r9k back.
>>
i liked it. i got some one on one chat time with some anons for the first time, so that was fun c:

very comfy
>>
It was either late 2014 or 2015 that tendies and GBP was being forced which was when I left this place and abandoned it as my home board due to extreme faggotry.

It's not much better now
>>
what do you lads think beastman is up to now
>>
>>34256268
probably same old shitting on matresses and literally destroying his room
i miss him
>>
File: thomas.jpg (37KB, 573x355px) Image search: [Google]
thomas.jpg
37KB, 573x355px
Did we ever find out who Thomas was?

from an underviewed.com thread in 2015
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/23324703/#23329265
>I don't even know anymore
>[YouTube] 20030308 (embed)
>https://www.youtube.com/user/ohthomasnoooo/videos
>The rest of his channel is full of weird shit like that too.
>38N77W4 years ago
>Christ, why are you bothering to upload these? The less attention the man gets, the better. Not necessarily better for him, but at least for the girls involved. The same goes for whoever upped the torrent and files. Why should anybody else's name have to get dragged through the mud?

we really need to bring back underviewed threads
>>
>>34255709
Agreed late 2015 nov-dec was super comfy and memorable for me for some reason
>>
>>34255709
Why did insecam threads disappear all of the sudden? Those were always fun as fuck. I found a literal pedocam that some guy used to spy on girls at the beach with. I wonder what Dewchan is up to these days
>>
>>34256462
>https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/23324703/#23329265
Holy fuck the fact that I remember this exact post is freaking me out I'm even still subscribed to his channel.
>>
File: lan party confirmed.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lan party confirmed.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>34256520
I used to watch these two nerds from time to time. Sadly they IP cam either went offline or switched IPs
>>
>>34256562
>>34256462
>comments of the channel suggest that whoever uploaded them, did it to show them to people on a forum (probably 4chan or some other forum with no good archiving)
>comments also suggest that there's a torrent of the videos or some other files
My take on it is that someone on /b/ made a thread about his friend's old website's files that he found, along with his pre-youtube online video journal and then uploaded the videos on youtube and made a torrent of the site's files.
I just wonder what the torrent contains
>>
File: popcorn-ceiling-stain-1.jpg (41KB, 676x584px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn-ceiling-stain-1.jpg
41KB, 676x584px
>>34256303
was it shit on his bed? Always just thought it was one of those stains from getting liquid on something over time and it collects dusts like on classroom ceilings.
>>
File: how-to-tie-a-tie.gif (39KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-tie-a-tie.gif
39KB, 500x615px
>>34255824
this.
r9k has gone downhill since 2k11 but at least its getting better
>>
pre removal r9k was good when we had a lot of good OC stories and threads
>>
>>34256520
tfw i have dewchan link but my laptop screen has a pressure crack
>>
File: 1430417598255.jpg (2MB, 950x7583px) Image search: [Google]
1430417598255.jpg
2MB, 950x7583px
late 2015 /r9k/ was good
>OC /comfy/ threads
>OC greentext stories
>hmmm threads?
>poopoopeepeepepe meme threads
>school shooter threads
>eggman///black pill part 1
>real nigga hours
>night walk threads
>right before that big influx of normies
i hated those fart fag threads though
this one cock posted fart threads daily forever it seemed
how can we make r9k like late 2015?
>>
File: CPyW7i7UEAAStu5.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CPyW7i7UEAAStu5.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
late 2015 we also had
>best waifu threads
>best tripfag drama
>livestreamed suicides
>vaporwave threads
>threads where OP's life gets ruined
>fresh memes
>beastman
>tendies
>>34256731
this
>>
bump0887
>>
File: 4chan.png (14KB, 365x295px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
14KB, 365x295px
>>34257393
>nightwalk threads
I cant belive I actually forgot about those.
memories flooding back. help. what happend here.
I remember walking around my city at night dodging hobos in search of a comfy bench under a lamp to shitpost from.

hold me please.
>>
>>34255709
damn. bringing back memories

>canadian underwear girl
>the korean mom and sister sitting around with their tits out
>dew-chan
>doggo
>the bar / restaurant with the belgian girls
>the russian schoolhouse

japan had a lot of good cams
>beastman obv
>the mahjongg parlor
>the barbershop
>the dentist
>the old folks' home
>the front desk to some building with a girl receptionist and some Jap Chad who used to feel her up behind the desk
>the special ed area where some worker would clinch ChadBoy and rock back and forth in vaguely sexual positions

r9k was so fucking comfy then jesus
>>
>>34255709
>people actually think 2015 /r9k/ was good
sometimes I feel like I'm the only person left here that isn't a new fag from 2 years ago
>>
>>34255709
its time to move on /r9k/ is lost. me and some other anons have been posting on what we call secret chan for the last few months. I can always use more secret friends. www.9231chan.tk
its pretty comfy and we even have a few running memes already.
>>
>>34257916
you are one if you think modern r9k ressembles anything from 2 years ago
>>
>>34257964
it's worse but 2015 was already bad. all the rare pepe shit drove in the reddit crowd and women started posting more frequently
>>
>>34258013
it was its own kind of bad though and there were still at least 5 good threads up at any given time. now I have to wait till the weekend or stay up late for any good threads
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.