[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get neetbux?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
I've had it with highschool, I'm autistic, don't like being around people, and hate talking to people that's not on a computer screen, I don't even have my learners permit yet, how did you guys apply for your Neetbux from the government?
>>
Self bump, please help me out robots I've never experienced romantic feelings with people and never will
>>
Neetbux is either money from anons' parents or small disability payments.
>>
>>34255699
Marry a fat only child.
>>
>>34255699
You could "accidentally" sever a limb or paralyze yourself and receive disability checks for the rest of your life. You could also try faking a mental illness or something to.

I'm in my first year of college, are you a senior or a junior, and do you have any friends?
>>
>>34256794
I'm a senior and no i don't have any friends. Some chick invited me to a party thing on the weekend, out of pity of course, but all her chad and stacy friends said she could not little the little freak come.
>>
>>34256887
Fuck off hijacking cuck
>>
>>34255699
Neetbux will sap any potential you have.
It's easy, but only get it if you have no safety net or confidence that you can hold a job.
>>
>>34256887
>>34256901
wait who is op? because I honestly want to give him some advice.
>>
>>34257090
Hey, I'm the op an I'm
>>34256794
>>
Hey its the OP here. Just in the bath lads >>34256903
>>34257127
>>
>>34257127
>>34257187
could you answer my questions?>>34256794
>>
>>34257358
Sorry wrong thread, very thee over

Op here>>34257427
>>34257358
>>
File: 1476181715355.jpg (179KB, 969x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1476181715355.jpg
179KB, 969x1052px
If you're really autistic then I'm pretty sure that your parents are receiving your neetbux already but I think it depends on how much they earn or something. I know once you turn 18 you can apply for SSI for yourself and you'll receive around $700-750 a month if approved, hardly enough to get by on by yourself. What do you plan on doing with neetbux? Do you plan on living at home and keeping all your neetbux? Pay parents rent? Move out and live with roommates?

I got on neetbux for being schizo in my mid 20's. It's SSDI because I worked and made decent money for a while so I receive more than what SSI gives. I also receive free healthcare (medicare part a/b/d + state medicaid which pays for the medicare premiums and such) and food stamps. Although I live with my parents, I had to say that they don't support me in anyway (they don't; not a lie) and they charge me rent and I have to get my own food. As if I were living with roommates. I could live with roommates or even apply for sec8 housing but you know ... I'm too paranoid and shit. I hardly leave the house or speak to anyone, including my parents.

What do you plan on doing with all your free time? Being a neet is great for maybe a couple of years. You get to do pretty much whatever you want as long as you can afford it, like watch tv shows all day and play vidya, but it gets boring after a while. A decade of just being locked in my room in front of my PC all day really takes a toll on you. I became an alcoholic, which I relapsed recently, and got fat with a fatty liver. Still struggling with this. At this rate, I don't think I'll reach 40.
>>
File: 3149285172450.png (12KB, 597x510px) Image search: [Google]
3149285172450.png
12KB, 597x510px
>>34257705
What happens when the government comes after Social Security? Will they fuck over all the NEETs?
>>
>>34258010

I think we're at least a good decade or two away from something like that happening unless something catastrophic happens. You really think the gubment is going to fuck every disabled person and make them homeless, starve, etc? Unless they're going to ship us to concentration camps and gas us, we'll be fine. If anything, they'll fuck with old people's SS first, which is not disability (aka neetbux).
>>
>>34258152
>unless something catastrophic happens
I'm a tad worried about automation causing mass unemployment.
>>
>>34257705
>apply for SSI
Do you do this online? How long does it take to get?
>>
>>34258278

I applied online. They ask for your doctor's information, the one that diagnosed you, and shit about what meds you have taken and for how long. In my case, they made an appointment with one of their doctors to evaluate me. She approved me and I got the neetbux. I got backpay from when I was first diagnosed and got a big check my first month.

The whole process probably took about 6 months at the most. Maybe 4. I forgot. They basically want to see if you're unable to work. In my case, I was fine and had a work history until I started having delusions and shit. I didn't see a psychiatrist until I went batshit one night and the cops were called. I went to my GP then he referred me to a psychiatrist and after a few visits and trying different meds for about a year she suggested I apply for disability. I was still under my parent's health insurance at the time so that probably helped a lot. If I was uninsured, It probably would have taken me a trip to a psychiatric hospital before I would have even considered disability.
>>
>>34258476
What was the schizophrenia like? How bad do you think it needs to be before they decide your greenlit for bux? What did you tell SS when they wanted to know why you couldn't work?
>>
I'm still trying to apply I don't know what else they want I don't want to be a normal person I wanna escape reality. Hopefully they help me out with the neetbux stuff once they realize I'm stupid
>>
>>34258563

well I was diagnosed schizoaffective. I was hearing shit from my boss that he never said. I thought I was being stalked. Cameras hidden in my room, hidden outside my home. Always looking out the window. have trouble concentrating, cant think straight. people being able to read my mind by looking into my eyes. hearing voices telling me im shit and that theyre coming for me. i cant eat because food is poisoned. im useless. they want me dead. i should kill myself. yeah, do it. its better for the world. do your part. car has a bomb, dont start it. call the police. its what they want. seeing eyes blink on the wall when im in bed and disappear when i turn on the lights, play music backwards hear the true message, tv puts u in a trance they're all fake, the truth is hidden in plain sight... just some shit for me. I basically stopped showing up for work and never left the house. Meds don't really help but neetbux gives me enough to live and keeps my parents happy by paying rent. i became an alcoholic and drink to keep somewhat sane and relaxed. I really think my doctor thinks im just retarded or something too with undiagnosed austim or something but i didnt have issues as a kid.
>>
>>34258812
So what did you tell SS for why you couldnt work? I head this part of the process is critical. Also how old were you when this all started?
>>
>>34258858

idk i dont remember what i put on the app, i was 23 when it first started and didnt see a doctor until 24 after i went batshit threatened to kill my parents for being fake and not my real parents and the cops were called. I dont remember what i put in my application but i was referred to a different doctor and they were the ones that approved me. i just told them about what i see/hear and how i feel and what i do and how i stopped showing up for work. I feel the meds fucked me up even more in some ways so i have a terrible memory and think "slow", if tha tmakes sense. they asked me shit like they told me numbers then asked me questions then asked me to repeat the numbers first told, spell some words backwards and shit about current events and some math stuff. I feel retarded.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.