[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on a date with a cunt....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: evilpepe.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
evilpepe.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
Alright I got this cute girl to go on a date with me. I took her to a really nice expensive restaurant, we had great conversation, she said she really likes me, we discuss our second date.

Text her the next day to say thanks for the great time, gives me a half ass "thanks for dinner it was fun". Text her today "just wanted to say hello hows it going?", "oh good i'm just off to my gfs house". That's it.

She's made no attempt to text me first or keep a conversation going, or discuss our supposed next date or anything. I'm really pissed off. Why doesn't the cunt just say she's not interested anymore and she's getting rammed by a Chad she found since our date? I hate women. I hate women. I hate women.
>>
Have you ever thought that maybe you aren't worth it? Why should a girl put effort into somebody like you.
>>
>>34255483
AyyLmao

R.l.P.
>>
>>34255656
Then why did she excitedly talk about what we should do on our second date? Women have the attention span of fleas.
>>
>>34255483
You clearly didn't meet her ridiculously high standards, and since all females are massive cowards, she placated you instead of being honest and respectful, and then just dodged you.
It's not a joke when men say women have the mentality of children. They really do.
>>
>>34255483
girls use guys for free meals all the time

that was your mistake
>>
>>34255711
You failed to keep her attention. That is totally your problem.
>>
>>34255483
the way you wrote this makes it seem like you still might be in. Normies don't text back n forth the first few dates. They figure out the time for the next one and leave convo for the date.

You might've just texted her on a bad day or something. Try setting up another date and if she doesn't reach out then forget about it.
>>
>>34255483
hahahahahahahaha you didn't even get sex and you got her free food. op you are a fucking tool.
>>
>>34255483
stop investing so much on one gash. keep that bitch on the back-burner and look for some other cunt to squeeze your pathetic cock into.
>>
>>34255839
Right but the thing is we texted a lot before our first date. We even called and talked for an hour a couple days before the date. Now after the date we hardly speak. The date was last Friday BTW.
>>
>>34255784
What else could I have done though? I thought things were set up and I wrote her the next day. Was I supposed to send roses to her place or what? I didn't want to come off as desperate.
>>
>>34255910
It wasn't free op paid for it hahahahahaha.
>>
>>34255989
Girls are fucking wild cards i swear to god. Sometimes you just gotta do what you think is right and if it is ment to be it will be.
>>
>>34256006
Are you enjoying mocking me? I'm one of you faggots.
>>
>>34256084
Good point. I was thinking of texting her again and asking if she is still interested, but I think I'm going to just stop texting and see if she writes me first. If she doesn't, then it's over.
>>
>>34255483

Personally, I always skipped anything expensive until I was sure the bitch was worthwhile.

If you're going to pay a lot of front, why not just buy a whore?
>>
>>34256127
Nigga dont do that just text her without being over bearing. Say some shit like "hey,are you still up to doing that thing with me?" . Itll make you sound interested and not too desperate.
>>
>>34256127
>texting her again and asking if she is still interested
>plz respond

don't text her. You are probably coming off desperate for the pussy. When she contacts you just say you've been real busy and act like you haven't been thinking about her.
>>
>>34255483
That's just how they text, being interesting is the mans job.
>>
>>34255483
I will tell you why, OP. One of the main reasons is truthfully because most guys don't take rejection well, leading to an uncomfortable situation. Most of the time, the guy will (a) (a) be pushy as fuck, not accepting no for an answer; (b) demand an extremely detailed explanation, which is awkward and uncomfortable as fuck; or (c) have an extreme case of sour grapes and be an immature dickwad (ex. "FUCK YOU, BITCH! YOU'RE UGLY ANYWAY!") Sometimes the guy might end up being a psycho or straight up stalk you or threaten you. Yes, this has happened to me. No, I'm not saying you personally would react as above, but after a number of bad experiences, most of us girls prefer not to take the chance. Yes, it's a rude thing for us to do and definitely not the best way of going about turning a guy down. But most girls would rather be rude than risk dealing with a psycho blowing up at us. In a nutshell it's a way of rejecting you while avoiding confrontation.
>>
>>34255483
And this is why I don't date, it's a waste of time
>>
>>34256341

[You need a 4chan titsandtimestamp membership to view this message]
>>
>>34256341
So basically, women are massive cowards, like I said before. Didn't need that rambling mess when you could have just said that.
>>
Yeah OP thanks for reminding me why I stopped trying. Had a coworker girl over the summer who I asked out for dinner over FACEBOOK because they changed the schedule and she didn't answer her phone then she messaged me on fb asking what the deal was, so I told her. She said she was busy but said sure to another time, then invited me to some art thing with her friend, which I turned down, I just don't understand why she couldn't just reject me like a real person, but whatever. Blocked her fb and treated all my female coworkers like shit until I quit that job for a better one. Now I avoid women my age and treat them like shit if I am forced to interact with them. They won't date me anyways and if they did it'd be to use me as a meal ticket.
>>
>>34256341
I don't even know where she lives so I can't stalk her. If she said, "I had a good time but on reflection I think it wouldn't work out between us" I would thank her for her honesty and wish her well. But it's all fucking games.
>>
File: smile.jpg (20KB, 493x203px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
20KB, 493x203px
>>34256465

By 21 90% of women have fucked at least 1 Chad. By that time, there's no way for an average/sub average male to succeed.
>>
>>34256512
>at least 1
More like at least 5.
>>
>>34255483
OP it's not your fault she's just being a whore

>>34255656
Why did she put so much effort into pretending to be interested?
>>
>>34256465
>I just don't understand why she couldn't just reject me like a real person
when the fuck did she reject you
you robobots are cynical horny fucks
>>
>>34256433
Uh, no, it's self-preservation. If most men weren't such huge babies with fragile egos, we wouldn't have to resort to treating them that way.
>>
>>34256106
Yeah well you didn't listen to our red pills on women if you did you wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>34256185
>>34256194
if she realized he was desperate to be with her and still didn't apologize for her shitty behaviour then she's not worth it.
>>
>>34255483
maybe shes socially retarded or just doesnt feel like talking
>>
>>34256482
Some women will do that. Unfortunately many are selfish cowards.

At least she didn't stand you up, wait until you experience that one...
>>
>>34255483
This type of problem occurs when you have too much time on your hands. If you occupy all your time with work, classes, hobbies, friends and other obligations, then one more thing will be nothing for you.

I suggest you get busy with a whole lot of nothing, so that you don't have time to think about stupid bullshit like this. It's what's worked for me, and it prevents you from even being able to sound desperate as a result.
>>
>>34255483
She probably was just happy for the free meal. I guess she was excited for your next date because she wanted to milk you more.

I once managed to do it the other way around with a fat chick
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.