[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artistically, why is the male form so superior to the female form?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: superiority-of-male-form.png (472KB, 697x466px) Image search: [Google]
superiority-of-male-form.png
472KB, 697x466px
Artistically, why is the male form so superior to the female form?
>>
>>34255161
Female form is the best while I'm attracted to men there is no denying female form is beautiful.
>>
>>34255161
The short answer to this question is Superheroes. Men make better protectors than women.
>>
Because the male form is always earned, never given.

Bruce Lee's fantastic body was the result of years upon years of hard work, and can be admired as the result of immense dedication.

The woman on the right was simply born with good looks and didn't manage to fuck it up.
>>
>>34255180
I am sexually attracted to females, but I wish I were attracted to males instead. There is no doubt that the male form is superior. Also, men are more calm and loyal. They may be less intelligent, but they are more stable.
>>
No the female form is a lot more pleasing to look at.

People think a ripped male is powerful. A shirtless male means nothing more than a sex symbol. A male's strength isn't his fucking biceps. Was Caesar ripped? No he was probably a fat fuck with fat rolls.

Men's power come from his ability to lead and to strategize.
>>
>>34255161
>rigid, strong, structured
>flabby, weak, whiny

You tell me
>>
>>34255213
>males are less intelligent

Amusing.
>>
>>34255161
Agreed Anon pussy and tits is nice and all but it just isn't practical. A nice cock and a fit chest makes a lot more sense.
>>
Men are more angular and defined, they exude power. Its more attractive than "unsure" curves.
>>
>>34255253
I said they are perhaps less intelligent. I think there are more intelligent men than women, but also more stupid men than women. The typical female intellect rests somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>34255227
Shut the fuck up. Intelligence is a great quality as is strength but wither without the other makes for a laughable ""man"'.
>>
>>34255161
because you're a literal fucking faggot LMAO
>>
>>34255292
>i read that somewhere
>>
>>34255207
This desu. Id maybe reapect women more if they all had to spend countless hours sculpting their bodies instead of just not eating like a pig and doing light cardio.
>>
>>34255161
Watch a Michelangelo Antonini film and tell me that.
>>
Post more male forms faggots
>>
>>34255347
But that's on you and other men. Men don't want a woman who sculpts her body, they just want her "toned." If it were socially accepted for women to bulk up, they would just as much as men--and they would have to work twice as hard for it.
>>
>>34255180
Wonen are too limp and boring
>>
File: chadsrus.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
chadsrus.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
here ya gox
>>
>>34255713
I think you misunderstood. I meant if the most desirbale thijgs about women (tits, ass, hourglass figure, etc...) could all be acheived through pumping iron and other intense physical activity instead of just abstaining from food and some brisk walks I'd reapect them a lot more.

Now Im not saying Im not attractes to the tradionally beautiful woman but youbgave to admit that as nice as they are to look at theyre pretty worthless considering the minimal effort they need to put in to look that way.
>>
>>34255347
they gotta shave n wax all that shit.
>>
>>34255292
>>34255332
He's right, men have a much wider IQ distribution than women - which is why you get a whole lot of really really super smart men and really really dumb women, hence men have invented almost everything in the world today and most women have pretty safe but mediocre existences
>>
>>34256968
This mostly has to do with chromosomes and the fact that men lack a duplicate "emergency" one.
Men will inherent more negative traits, mutations, etc. and be effected by them than females, because a female has a duplicate and can carry a negative trait, but be unaffected by it. The Y chromosome is extremely tiny in comparison to the X and carries very few genes on it. What it does carry mostly applies solely to male fertility and reproduction. So they express more mutations and are scattered more across the board than females.
>>
>>34255161
why are you a faggot? you're disappointing your dad
>>
I love everything about males and masculinity
>>
Male physique is more aesthetic
Male genitalia is more aesthetic

I am completely straight though.
>>
>>34255292
There are statistically more men with very high IQs and very low IQs, women tend to be of average intelligence with men leaning to either extreme

sauce: i dont care i could be wrong but i read it and i think it was peer reviewed
>>
>>34258165
I think the overall physiques are equally aesthetic, but male genitalia is definitely more aesthetic. I like lots of other parts of the female body, but I just don't find vaginas to be very good-looking. Disembodied vag pics or pics that make the vagina the main focus are very much a turn-off.
>>
If aliens came to earth they would think females are just some evolutionary failure only designed to reproduce.
>>
>>34255292
yes
to say women are more intelligent is a non-sequitur
>>
>>34260522
then they'd look at you then reconsider.
>>
>>34255161
artistically speaking, the (ideal) male figure has a more interesting line-variance and silouette, while the (ideal) female figure is comprised mainly of curves with few hard edges
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.