[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you walk away from him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
Why did you walk away from him?
>>
Because he isn't real.

>inb4 'edgy' or 'fedora'

Yeah yeah, I've heard it all before. There still isn't any good evidence that Christianity is 'real', and the evidence is for it being like all the others: born to address certain needs, but ultimately bereft of any actual divinely-inspired or supernatural agency.
>>
>>34253713
Jesus the person was actually real. Whether you believe whatever is more opinion, though.
>>
>>34253537
guy has issues.
wouldn't shut about his father
kept telling everybody they were going to hell
holier than thou attitude
guys a pill
>>
Becuase the system no longer keeps people in line.
>>
>>34253537
Because he never helped me.
>>
Because I literally do not want eternal life.

I want to just be recycled into the environment. Is that so much to ask? If he's real and can't grant me simple nonexistence then Ill just burn in a lake of fire for eternity I guess.
>>
he walked away from me
>>
I was never christian and I haven't been baptised.
In fact I've participated in hundreds of activities which christians would consider idol worshipping like worshipping my deceased ancestors.
>>
File: 1481988049574.jpg (83KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1481988049574.jpg
83KB, 653x490px
I never have. I've always been pretty religious. Not to say I believe that he could do all the crazy shit The Bible says he could, but I follow the teachings and morals in The Bible. I'd suggest anyone going through tough times to try to go to church. If not for religion, then for the community aspect. It helped me.
>>
File: valknut-rune-circle.png (114KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
valknut-rune-circle.png
114KB, 2000x2000px
>>34253537
Christianity is a jewish religion. I feel sorry for any white ppl that fell for the christ meme.
>>
>>34253896
>Jesus the person was actually real

Just because a historical preacher namedJesus was real doesn't mean the Christ of Christianity - who performed miracles and was supposedly divine - was real.

It's likely an apocalyptic preacher went around Judea in the first century CE by the name Yeshua, and who obtained a following. After his death, many miracles and teachings were attributed to him, creating the legend of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34253537
because he is a BIG LAME
>>
>>34253537
lol it isn't possilbe
cause like jesus is in everything cause he god and is everything
so wherever i walk he is jesus and i am jesus and you are jesus and the ground is jesus and i guess the dog poopies on the ground is jesus too
guess that means my cummies are jesus cummies who could wlak away from them?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.