[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

self-destructive behavior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

robots, why do you self-destruct? it could be any form: self-harm, pushing people away or even sabotaging yourself.
are you aware that you are doing this? why don't you stop? why don't you let people help you?
i was talking so someone who i genuinely cared for. i wanted the very best for them, but their mistrust in people in general led to them pushing me away.
how can one help people like you?
>>
>>34252675
>how can one help people like you?
I don't think you can. I think we're meant to be alone.
>>
>>34252675
Fuck off cunt oregano comments
>>
>>34252714
but you are not. no one is meant to be alone. i did nothing but help this person. i was there for them, i listened to them, i offered them my support, but then threw it all in the trash due to their paranoia.
>>
>>34252675
You cannot help us op. You can only help yourself. Go toa retirement home. They deserve the attention and care much more than us.
>>
watching sissy hypno ,,,
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>34252675

I ROLL LIKE I ROCK
>>
>>34252771
>i did nothing but help this person. i was there for them, i listened to them, i offered them my support

Maybe they don't deserve your help. Put your energy somewhere else.

>>34253034
This. Old people would appreciate the company.
>>
>>34252675
its because everytime I have pushed people away my life has improved. people are shit and just because im trusting i have a target on my back. ive been in too many toxic relationships to count. they alway end the say way though. cut all ties and move away, and just to confirm that im not simply delusional I havent heard from any of them. relying on anyone but youself is self destructive. a relationship is a mutual arrangment, if you dont take you lose, and I have no intrest in what little people can offer me.
>>
>>34253494
i personally find that to be a sad way to live your life, but at the same time i understand. i just have a hard time believing that one can be happy long term just being on their own.
just because the possibility of toxic/bad relationships shouldn't mean you also shed yourself away from the positive ones.
>>
>>34253626
I will never understand you and you will never understand me. ive tried to have this conversation many times before.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.