[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who needs a girlfriend when you can have a qt dog?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1685.jpg (102KB, 625x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.jpg
102KB, 625x640px
Who needs a girlfriend when you can have a qt dog?
>>
>>34252478
haha that pupper likes pepsi!
>>
*farts gently*

mhmm
>>
>>34252478
pepsi pupper a CUTE!
>>
>>34252478
can a dog even use a straw properly?
>>
>>34252478
Unless you're in Canada, you can't fugg the dog like you can a woman
>>
I want to get a baby pug dog because CUTE and he could just sit in my lap and sleep in my bed without taking up half the bed, and he could fuck me when he's older
>>
Didn't we already have a dog fucker thread last night?

>>34229335
>>
>>34252536
You can cuddle with a dog though. A dog will stay loyal to you, give you companionship, and some sort of purpose.

They're also man's best friend
>>
File: CIk_WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg_large.jpg (40KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
CIk_WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg_large.jpg
40KB, 540x516px
>your dog will die in your lifetime
>>
>>34252519
No, they don't have the ability to create suction with their mouths
>>
enjoy your drink, baja blast pup
>>
i won't delete this even if you ask me to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dbG4wqN0rQ
>>
>>34252855
I'll just kill myself when my pupper dies. She's the only reason I even wake up.
>>
>>34252961
dam.... well, ok, good to know i guess
>>
>>34253768
this, I've got to take her to the park more often. She is too cooped up, and needs to get out there to verbally berate the normie dogs. Fuck the normies who get mad at her, she dindu nuffin.
>>
>>34253870
Have you tried to teach her how to go fetch toys? I just throw it and she brings it back. That way we can play and she gets some exercise while I watch videos or read stuff online.
>>
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg (22KB, 575x323px)
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg
22KB, 575x323px
>>34252961
>mammal
>not having the ability to create suction
>>
>>34253937
https://youtu.be/hKv510t91Uc
>>
File: IMG_0478.jpg (34KB, 512x285px)
IMG_0478.jpg
34KB, 512x285px
>>34252961
Do you know the definition of "mamal" nigger?
>>
>>34252961
yea? how the fuck do baby dogs suck off their mommy's nips?

fucking think
>>
>>34255011
I don't really understand what you're going on about. The question referred to dogs, I answered the question and you respond with a generalization of all mammals as if it's somehow relevant, and then I post a video that clearly explains two types of mammal who can create suction with their mouths. Please explain what the fuck you're going ob about so I can understand why you're a fucking retard.
>>
I love my dogs, I've even started making my own food for them since it's healthier than that store-bought garbage (you can find more information on this online)
>>
>>34252558
Don't get a pug. They're so unhealthy it's pitiful and the damn thing will live it's whole life in pain and hardly able to breathe.

>>34255030
It's a bit different when they're bottle babies. Their mouths develop with age and lose a lot of the squishiness that makes them able to suckle. Plus it's more biting the nipple than actually sucking it

>source: fostered bottle baby puppies
>>
>>34255053
they suck on titties
>>
>>34255301
Do they though? I honestly have no idea. Maybe the milk just sorta comes out of the nipple. I genuinely have no clue
>>
>>34255615
Have you ever milked a cow? It's kind of the same thing they do with their milkteeth
>>
>>34252478
But you can't fuck a dog anon, that's degenerate.
>>
>>34252590
jesus christ this hurts to read, especially as a furfag
CARTOONS ARE FOR FUG, DOGGOS ARE FOR HUG
>>
>>34255738
Ive worked with sexually abused dogs. It's fucked up man
>>
>>34252478
>lying down on carpet downstairs
>smell an unpleasant odor
>ho lee chit
>the carpet has pissed on multiple times with dog urine

Just stick with qt chinese drawings. 3D is disgusting and the fucker always wakes me up early in the morning with his barking.
>inb4 "omg ur a terrible pet owner, train ur dog!"
He's not my dog.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.