[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 46

File: 25.jpg (55KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
55KB, 500x380px
Lets get a 25+ thread going

>How to move out of your mother's house edition

26 year old here reporting in. How are things going lads? When are we all going to eat a shotgun shell?
>>
24 year old reporting in : ^ )
>>
>>34252344
Fuck off young'un
>>
>>34252316
join a union, by 30 you'll be raking in the dough Anon.
>>
>>34252316
Ive been thinking of joining an adult choir group to sing my blues away
>>
File: 1484242787041.png (119KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484242787041.png
119KB, 500x456px
Every year worse than the last.
>>
>>34252379

OP here
How does one join a union?
>>
File: dumb fro.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
dumb fro.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>>34252379
How to get into a Union anon?
>>
File: 1479768675380.gif (107KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1479768675380.gif
107KB, 500x357px
26 here

recently quit csgo. im good at it too, i just think theres so much cheaters its not worth playing

thinking about getting back into wow or even starting super smash brothers melee at the age 26. fuck it, if i enjoy it and have fun, why not

otherwise just i just spend the days in a comfy foggy haze. space out most of the day because i have schizoid, i live in a fantastasy land in my head. my only goals for the rest of the month is finish dark souls 3 and maybe get my wow acnt back

also, recently started a vegetarian diet and im LOVING it. i never thought i could give up meat and not even care, being the huge faggot that i am. apparently i just need sugar and sweets and everything else is a peripheral
>>
File: watch the world burn.jpg (33KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
watch the world burn.jpg
33KB, 400x384px
It's officially a 25+ self improvement thread
>>
>>34252416
you can look online, I live in Oregon so if I joined the construction union we have here I'd start at like 12+ an hour. It's not that hard to join, and if you're willing to work for it and be smart with your money you can move out and buy a house at about 30.
>>
File: 1482375201441.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482375201441.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
also thread theme music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RzHFd--UW4
>>
>>34252379
>Work has a union
>Not in.
>Bosses keep giving me raises for not being in the union and not to tell my union coworkers. Almost making 40% more than my unionized coworkers.
>>
>>34252316
I'll be a 26 yo khv in 6 months. Should I try to change this or just kill myself?
>>
>>34252472
>Should I try to change
do it.and this
>>
File: 93.jpg (55KB, 400x602px) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
55KB, 400x602px
>>34252316
Been trying to save up to buy my own place, but I keep feeling like the money would be better spent elsewhere.
>>
>>34252470
you're lucky then, but if you go Union you're pretty much guaranteed a nice comfy life, even if you don't make 200k/year.
>>
27 yo robot here. Finally got a decent job, but I'm too fat and bald for any wymyn to talk to me. Feels bad man.
>>
How to get into a union?
>>
>>34252486
>and this
And this what
>>
56 year old reporting for duty
beat that niggers
>>
>>34252985
>56 year old reporting for duty
Damn, how's it going aonn?
>>
>>34253012
My back kills me every day and my insurance won't cover my hep c until I'm an inch away from death. Other than that, I'm doing pretty good.
>>
2017...11 years on 4chan holy fuck.

Call it what it really is. Call it target practice. And I feel like a punching bag tonight. Talk, use words that people understand, everything else is written in sand. I know it will blow over, I wish it would have ended. I wish it would have ended! I wish it would have ended.

EVERY DAY MY POWER WAXES AND I GROW TO BE MORE AND MORE OF A MAN. I EXPERIENCE THE FECUNDITY OF MY SOUL DISTORT THE REALITY SURROUNDING ME.
>>
>>34253052
Are you neet? retired ?Tell more.
>>
>>34252985
if your life is as pathetic as typical robot, then yeah... i hope i never become you. that said, when i was a neet with 2 years experience at the age of 18 i thought for sure i would have things "on track" by the age of 24... but if anything, things have gotten worse.
>>
>>34252985
56? Wew, lad.

25 here. Pretty decent, but I recently found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me. So kinda wanting to die right now.
>>
Any tips for a 18 year old?
>>
>>34253095
I'm a carpenter, doing jobs with my brother in law. He's actually the one that introduced me to 4chan. I only do on and off jobs so I don't lose my disability check. Got 5 kids, a wife, and I'm pretty happy.
>>
>>34253128
Start by getting out the thread.
>>
>want to write a shitty self help book that gives advice like "be yourself" and sell it on amazon as an ebook

how much can I make from this?
>>
>>34253255
If you put effort into it? About $500.
>>
>>34253128
nah. basically brain dead at this point. you don't want advice from us. not that i have any to give anyway.

don't do drugs
>>
>>34253128
Fuck off and go ask a girl on a date. Seriously.
>>
I want to move out, the average monthly rent in my city is $1200 for a decent 1 bed 1 bath apartment

I am currently NEET, I used to go to college but couldn't handle science and mathematics. I want to do something creative to make money, art/music/writing whatever - I can't sit around and do nothing anymore. My crazy mom drives me crazy I just need to be alone but I never got hired anywhere every job interview I've had I got rejected

what's a good site to make money on?
>>
25 here. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>34253993
Me too. Any plans? I don't have any but I know it will happen sooner or later.
>>
>>34253928
I would practice your interview skills, if you're getting interviews it means you're qualified enough on paper (more or less)
>>
Haha i am 19 and i posted on this thread. What are you going to do about it >:)
>>
>>34254033
I'm too much of a pussy, I'll admit it. I don't want my parents to think that it's their fault either. Maybe once they die I will do it.
>>
>>34254197
I used to be like that too, but I don't talk to my parents anymore, I don't even care about them, so they would probably find me dead in my apartment like 3 weeks after my suicide. I don't know why I'm still alive.
>>
File: Collapse.jpg (89KB, 624x658px) Image search: [Google]
Collapse.jpg
89KB, 624x658px
27, med school, graduating in few months.

I don't really want to do this with the rest of my life, but at least it takes all of my time & keeps my mind of off how much I've generally fucked my life.

My procrastination manifests itself in every aspect of my life except school. School is the escape to my mind off how fucked my life is and how I've nothing going on. Makes me spend more time on school & procrastinate on everything else.

I'm running out of school.
>>
>>34252379
Can confirm 30 union job and make 30/h full benefits. More money they I can spend. Already built sweet gaming rig now to get a house so I can buy old arcade machines and build a collection.
>>
>>34254338

US student or Europe?
>>
>>34254716

Rent bro. Don't want to be tied down to one place because you can't sell your house if you ever end up wanting to move. Just look up the landlords with the best reputations around you.
>>
>>34254806
It's more the space I want, place to grow a garden, place to store a kayak once I buy one. I know it's gonna be more money but it will pan out, might even attract a qt gf. Having a new car and a house makes a guy a pretty good catch
>>
File: IMG_4749.jpg (62KB, 644x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4749.jpg
62KB, 644x620px
>Working at a grocery store that I originally left 8yrs ago for uni. People were proud of me.
>Dropped out of uni after two years. Went back to grocery store with a plan to work 1yr than go back to finish school.
>that was over 3yrs ago.
>moved back in with rents.

Confusing timeline I know. I feel like the biggest fucking loser and I can sense the lack of respect from my peers who most are young and working towards school.

I'm an embarrassment.
>>
File: sew_cute.gif (1MB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
sew_cute.gif
1MB, 350x268px
Any virgins in here?

Finding it kind of hard to cope with the tedious nature of a 9-5 only to come home and be alone for another 8 hours...
>>
>>34254338
You sound exactly like me, goddamn.
>>
File: Face.png (1MB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
Face.png
1MB, 919x720px
>>34254726

us

>>34255354

u in ms too? everyone i know is motivated. i jus wanna be a neet
>>
I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin and I don't care about my virginity or not having a girlfriend at all.

I know how completely pathetic it is to be a virgin at my age. But I feel like I should be one of the people constantly crying "tfw no gf" and hating women, but I don't. All i ever see about relationships from a guy's perspective, besides sex, is pain. the guy having to take initiative, do everything, pay for everything, getting upset at girls' mind games and jealousy, having to reject their friends to hang out with the girl, and how after a breakup the guy is usually pretty upset (crying about it to his family/friends/online/etc, following her on social media and seeing new guys she is dating and comparing himself to them, seeing her happiness and feeling bad, etc) for a while. meanwhile, the girl is usually onto the next guy within a week or two and doesnt give a shit about the guy.

I feel worse for seeing the guys who come on here to cry about their gf breaking up, or not having one, because it pains me to see my fellow guys in that position, being all messed up over a fucking girl. It's not worth getting upset over.

I even feel kinda bad if I happen to meander onto Reddit's gonewild board where hot ass girls post nude photos of themselves, and I see comment sections full of guys showering the girls with compliments and feel bad for them because it's like, why do you give these girls so much validation and boost their egos even more than they already are? it's not like they would ever give you a second look in real life

And i'm not trying to act like that whole "MGTOW" or "redpill" crap where women come to me and I refuse them all intentionally. No women approach me because I'm ugly as fuck, and I don't approach them.

Something is seriously wrong with me
>>
File: wojack.jpg (27KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.jpg
27KB, 511x428px
>>34255506

How did you study for med school if you don't want to become a doctor?
>>
>>34255623
He me(med) his way to his MD
>>
>>34255623

Long story short...

> be me. 19, depressed high school grad & 1 yr uni dropout. No friends (all left to college.)

> Watching Scrubs a lot. Think "gee, these ppl have friends, i bet bc they spend all day in same building year after year. If I do what they are doing, I'll have friends too..."

> Never did well in school b4. Start studying all day. Literally would study papers walking to and from classes in undergrad. Poor social skills get worse, never go to single party in college, but get 4.0 Get into med school.

> Burnt out. Do avg 1st year. Play lotsa vidya for first time in years... but kinda feel depressed. 2nd yr do better, spend lots of time in library for first time since undergrad, mostly studying, but notice that I feel... busy? Occupied. Not depressed.

So now I just do this to keep my mind of off what an awful idea this was and how I have nothing else. If I have too much time to think about stuff, I get depressed.
>>
I turn 26 this year and I'm terrified of turning 30. I'm an unemployed high school dropout who still loves with his parents. They regret my existence but won't throw me.
>>
>>34256101
I'm 27 and still live with my mom. I wonder what she thinks about it sometimes. She doesn't show any negative feelings about, but I wonder. How could you not be disappointed?
>>
This is old, but does this give anyone else the feels? I wish I was young again. I relate a lot more now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BT75WgzkwQ
>>
Finally decided im leaving the wife lads. Ive had enough of her shit and constant moods. I feel bad and have been putting it off for a good 6 months because she has no one, no friends at least and her family are so self-centred they wont give a fuck. Got some savings so gonna get my shit together, rent a new apartment and leave. I give it a 2 month tine frame to be done by.
>>
>>34256718
Are you worried about alimony?
>>
>>34256985
Ukfag, no kids, no joint finances, not a real problem in the scotland.
>>
File: sketches.jpg (689KB, 1000x1459px) Image search: [Google]
sketches.jpg
689KB, 1000x1459px
I'm 26 turning 27 this year. Currently I live with my brother and his gf.

They treat me with respect atleast, and I do the same. I'm pretty much bogged by the single blues as everyone here.

But drawfaggin occasionally keeps my mind off the anxiety. Some of the comments I've read in this thread has given me alot to think about, you guys are alrite.

You guys do anything besides vidya? anything creative driven?
>>
i'm 26. i have about 35k liquid in the bank and make about 50k per year since last year.

i still live with my parents and honestly don't wanna move out.
>>
>>34257331

Why wouldn't you want to move out? Like the company your parent's give you? Or is it too inconvenient to go through the hoops to establish your own home?

Or is it you probably want to save more money?
>>
>>34252416
step one be related to someone in the union
>>
File: now-thats-gangsta.jpg (44KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
now-thats-gangsta.jpg
44KB, 540x303px
>>34253146

so youre a normie then..?

blox
>>
>>34257265
That's pretty good man, how long have you been drawing? I had an autistic obsession for drawing for a year and improved a lot, but was still nowhere near where I wanted to be so I gave up for a while. I'm getting back into it, but it's kind of hard to be motivated when it feels like I'm relearning how to do something I used to know how to do better.
>>
26 here,

I play videogames alone in my apartment. This will probably be the rest of my life. No ambitions or goals that I can think of.

Currently forced to work 4hours 3 days a week to retain my welfare but it's pretty chill warehouse work with other losers.
>>
>>34257682
Wait. Are you american?
>>
File: commission lineart.jpg (464KB, 1300x999px) Image search: [Google]
commission lineart.jpg
464KB, 1300x999px
>>34257549

That has happened to me on multiple occasions over the span of my 12 years of drawin'. I don't draw out of motivation, I mostly do it to keep my mind in check. I'm not gewd or anything, but practicing stuff like human anatomy does help.

Or anything really, I suggest drawing still life, that really takes your mind off things cause you're concentrating on how to emulate what you see and not what you think you see. (symbol drawing)

But hey, I like pretty animu girls, so theres my catalyst. I just draw characters that I'd like to interact and manipulate their reaction.
>>
>>34257708
No Finnish. I would lose about 20% of my welfare if I didn't participate
>>
>>34255269
I think I would go insane if I couldn't be alone after getting home.
>>
File: 1442231326610.png (133KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1442231326610.png
133KB, 500x457px
27 and on neetbux. I get $900/mo plus $150 in food stamps. I pay parents $400/mo for rent. I'm considering moving out since they live in a rural area and their Internet sucks ass (Satellite) and I don't own a vehicle. I use their shit whenever I go to the doctor, get meds or buy food. I feel like my $400/mo helps them a lot as they're struggling right now because they're also supporting my sister and her 2 kids and my father is sick and might lose his job.

I was looking around on CL and there were plenty of rooms being offered for around $400-600/mo in the city I grew up in that has decent public transportation but I'm not sure how to go about it. Do I mention I'm on neetbux? Do I tell them I'm an anti-social/socially retarded schizo that wants to be left alone and that they should expect me to be a hermit in my room 90%? Do I mention that I'll want to buy a key lock for my room and expect to keep it locked if I'm out? What if I want to install a camera in my room so no one fucks with my shit? I'm clean, pay rent on the first day I get my neetbux, I'm quiet, I don't bother anyone and won't have people over. I'd like to think I'm the perfect roommate for someone not looking to make friends. I just want a safe space with good Internet.
>>
>>34257417
literally all of those and i have no idea where i'd even move to. no city or two interests me
>>
File: 1472133533109.jpg (257KB, 1225x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1472133533109.jpg
257KB, 1225x1164px
Turning 27 in March. Still a dropout, unemployed and have never so much as held hands with a girl. At least I have 2 loving doggos.
>>
25, been living by myself for 3 years
Completely isolated
Only my family really bothers to contact me
All my friends became acquitances then disappeared
Have nothing in my life except video games and my job
Still a virgin
>>
>>34258077
How to get the bux?
>>
>>34258416

smoke spice and get schizophrenia
>>
>>34255581
I literally had sex 10 years before how old you are now.
>>
>>34256441
How likely is it you'll be there for ages still? If you're at least happy she won't be too disappointed.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
3 years a NEET
share a room with my 13 yo brother
benzo addict
long term goals: n/a
>>
>>34258537
I hate having a sibling much much younger than me so I know your pain.
>>
>>34258404
oh hey it's me +2 years, I don't see an end
>>
>>34258496
Is this legit? I've heard of LSD triggering it in some people but I didn't think spice could.
>>
>>34257331
It's better honestly, and it would make your parents happier chances are.
>>
>>34258537
>benzo addict

How? You prescribed? Taken as directed? I've taken 1-2mg klonopin every night for about 2 years and became dependent on it. I took it at night for panic attacks. I tried to quit cold turkey twice, the first time I the panic attacks came back about 3 days later so I got back on them. The second time I had a seizure on the 4th day. I'm seeing a new psychiatrist now and I'm being tapered off by reducing dosage and using propranolol. Being dependent on a scheduled drug is shit. At least with propanolol, I can get refills without any hassle and I won't die from withdrawals.
>>
File: 1478621317642.gif (2MB, 270x279px) Image search: [Google]
1478621317642.gif
2MB, 270x279px
>>34252316
Why the fuck would i move out? I don't live in United States, in my country there is no pressure to live alone, most people only move out when they get married and start a new family. I have a job, and together with my parents we are secured financially. My mother takes care of the house while i'm out working. Everyone is happy.
>>
>>34258525
Zero chance of me leaving anytime soon. My current plan is to get a better job and move us into a better part of town. If I ever got a gf or something, I would probably refuse to move out. She could move in with us or fuck off if she doesn't like it.
>>
>>34258661
Forcing your kids to move out didn't used to be the norm in the US, but it became that way in the post-war economic boom with cheap housing. The people who still want their kids to fuck off at 18 are stuck in the past and don't realize it's now economically unfeasible.
>>
File: 1479231399879.jpg (33KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1479231399879.jpg
33KB, 500x338px
25, 26 shortly.

I finally went to the doctors today to ensure my neet bux, unfortunately what I didn't know til I got there was that my usual doctor who knows everything already is on holiday til the end of the month so they decided to give me to some absolute qt who looked to be in her late 20's/early 30's and was a new GP.

She comes out behind where I'm sitting, says "anon", so I follow her in. I didn't see her face, yet, but she was about 5'3 and blonde. I was already nervous. Turns out she was a 8/10.

Go into the doctors office and there's my fucking profile on the computer screen - everything about me. Literally started sweating buckets. She asked me about how my life was going, suicidal thoughts, all the general questions I get asked by my regular doctor but the fact she was so adorable and I had never spoken to her in my life I could barely form a sentence and kept stuttering "sorry" over and over. I basically only go in to tell the doc if my medicine is making me feel like shit or not, and to get a new medical certificate; but since she doesn't know me she wants more details and shit. When she asked if I had any "plans" for suicide, I laughed maniacally for a good 5 seconds until I realized what I was doing. My forehead was dripping in sweat, my hair literally soaked and my t-shirt wet and sticking to me. I kept pinching my arms and legs, which she noticed. After 20 fucking miserable minutes she finally does my certificate for me and tells me with the most beautiful smile, "You'll make it Anon", I really wanted to say "yeah nah" but I managed to suppress the nah somehow.

So now I don't have to do anything for 3 more months, but that memory will haunt me forever so I don't know if it was worth it or not. There I was, a 25 year old NEET who can't structure a sentence with a stranger trying to talk to a literal stacy (in terms of looks anyhow) about how my life isn't gonna go anywhere and that I'm essentially stuck with this shit til I kms.
>>
Anyone else here too comfy and complacent to move out?

I live parents and they don't charge me rent because my dad makes enough money that it wouldn't make a difference to him. Moving out would result in me living in as a poverty tier wagecuck. I can't justify moving into a shittier living accommodation that costs more money. This might just be the (((gods chosen people))) coming out it me.
>>
File: 1483975353038.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483975353038.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
I wonder how Chad feels when he sees his kids grow up to be autistic losers.
>>
>>34258077
dont know if you're still here, but yes, you are the ideal flatmate for lardlords, i know im 26 and on bux and rent a room and share a kitchen/bathroom

i dont know how it is over there, but in canada they cant legally discriminate if you are on bux, but they do sometimes

tell the landlord everything you said minus the crazy parts and the camera. dont say how you spend your time but you are very reclusive and quiet

also make sure your other flatmates are quiet as living with noisy people is so stressful, trust me

i live like this and its actually wonderful compared to living with my parents, i deeply hate my parents plus they kicked me out at 16 and i was in and out of homeless shelters thats how i got bux in the first place
>>
>>34258833
disappointed
t. Chad dad

>tfw if me and my dad went to the same school, he'd probably bully me
>>
>>34258794
On the plus side, you secured the shit out of that neetbux and medication.
>>
>>34258794
>literally started sweating buckets

Please tell me you were sweating metaphorical buckets and not literal ones.
>>
>>34258794
Seeing pretty successful women makes me resentful and angry. It's even worse now that I'm getting to the point that they'll be younger than me, too. Anyway, glad you got that shit out of the way. You should make sure your normal doctor will be there in the future.
>>
>>34257265
I play MTG a lot and I've made a lot of friends because of it. My life isn't terrible but I don't really do anything else besides MTG and watching anime.
>>
>>34258874
I'm buckets, he's talking to me
>>
27 reporting in

I've been at my shitty walmart job a few years now. I guess they want to promote me to support manager or CAP supervisor, but I'm depressed about it because it's just more stressful work for a mediocre few dollars more an hour. I have friends, I guess, but I don't feel close to them. The girl l've been fucking is married, which she never told me until I found out from a friend that she had a husband in the army. I was happier as a virgin, but I crave affection, and she's one of the few people who has shown me any. I guess I'll shoot myself if that whole affair comes to light.
>>
>>34258874
You're fighting a losing battle and should just accept that the word has gained a new meaning.
>>
File: 1483189936654.jpg (575KB, 1319x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1483189936654.jpg
575KB, 1319x1563px
>>34258874
yeah I used literally as an over exaggeration but by the end my entire t-shirt was stuck to my body. back, arms, front all sticking to me cause I was sweating that much. jeans were soaked, it even kinda felt like I pissed myself, my crotch was that sweaty.
hell I wouldn't be surprised if I put up a buckets worth over the entire period, kek.

>>34258863
true, true. I definitely earned it.
>>
>>34258901
you should shoot her too
>>
>>34258901
>The girl l've been fucking is married, which she never told me until I found out from a friend that she had a husband in the army.

Drop her now and cut off all contact before you get hurt (physically).
>>
>>34258909
>gained a new
*lost all
>>
>>34259038
You can even use it both ways in the same sentence. E.g.,

>Is it literally true that the word "literal" has literally no meaning anymore?
>>
29 here with a dead end job, no future in sight.
I just never figured this life shit out Senpai.
>>
In your day-to-day lives, what do you look forward to?
>>
>>34259091
going to sleep

gfgfgdf
>>
>>34259091
Posting on 4chan and fapping to lesbian foot porn.
>>
20 year old reporting in. This is my last semester before I get my associates degree from community college and then transfer to uni for computer science and math. Already have a Stacy who wants to go to my graduation and see me accomplish my goal, and another Stacy will be trying to come as well along with my family of course. Feels good to live life right man. How many other 20+ year olds on here can say that?
>>
>>34259091
Getting home at night, drinking, gaming, and sleeping. Thats it, senpai.
>>
>>34259130
Your future wont be as bright as you think :)
>>
>>34259130
Go away. Nobody ITT cares. It doesnt matter. Some of us had it good too at one point. Its all for nothing, and you wont feel tye meaninglessness until you're older.
>>
>>34259130
>computer science
>stacy

HAHA keep telling your self that.
>>
>>34259130
Well I have a master's degree in math so that's something right
>>
>>34255581
this is pasta
not originalmo
>>
>>34255581
>Something is seriously wrong with me
You're comparing yourself solely to thirsty fucks, there are enough men who just don't care about women that much.
>>
>>34252316
27 here feels bad man

oiroriro
>>
Has anyone started to turn their life around? How are you going about it?

>28
>never had a bf
>stuck in a crap job
>unattractive
>no friends so dont socialize
>still living at home
>tfw you see no way of turning things around
>>
>>34259489
>never had a bf

I will be your bf.
>>
>>34258794

She forgot about you the moment you left the room. If you want something to haunt you forever, it's the fact that you can't talk to people and are a loser at 25.

The proper way to handle that is with self-aware apathy. Maybe not proper, but the easiest. Just be aware of being a failure and constantly excuse yourself in a way before they get a chance to accuse you. Try to distance yourself from the failure during conversations. Example.

>yeah, I know I'm a loser, I just know that I had to be here today and it's the path of least resistance, so let's do this, what do I have to do

Depending if you actually have ambition in your life and if you don't want to kill yourself, don't follow that path.
>>
>>34259091
>what do you look forward to?

Summer.
>>
>>34259497
It's a dude, dude.

macaroni
>>
>>34259497
pls respond desu

>>34259678
fine with me
>>
>>34259685
are you into ABDL? If you are older you can be my daddy, if not, though luck.
>>
>>34259752
Lame.

oregami
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>34259767
You mean to say that you don't find a slightly overweight 28 year shitting in a nappy attractive?
>>
>>34260077
Nah. Only fetish I have is feet. Other than that I'm pretty vanilla. Also I'm 27 so not old enough I think.
>>
File: 1484652393767.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1484652393767.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>34256607
I want to be a kid again. When I was a kid I wanted to grow up so badly. My mom would tell me that I should enjoy childhood while it lasts. Why didn't I listen
>>
>>34260145
>Only fetish I have is feet.

the only fetish i have is someone with a vagina being attracted to me sexually

must be nice to experience that
>>
>>34260472
Happened to me 11 years ago and it was pretty nice until she turned into a cunt.
>>
File: 1478709537882.jpg (67KB, 594x498px) Image search: [Google]
1478709537882.jpg
67KB, 594x498px
>>34255052
Fuck those fags dude. Do what's best for you. Ever thought of maybe taking out a trade?
>>
File: broccoli.png (229KB, 796x858px) Image search: [Google]
broccoli.png
229KB, 796x858px
>turning 25 this year
>khv
>no friends
>haven't left the house since 2012
>diagnosed with asperger's
>getting tired of vidya
>too depressed to enjoy reading
>tfw
>>
> turned 28 in december
> live alone
> live off NEETbux
> everyone I know has children or is married
> everyone keeps asking why I can't find a man
> mother hates that she doesn't have grandchildren like her sisters do and blames me really bad
> BecauseIonlytalktomydog.png
> depressed and extreme panic disorder
> always isolated trying not to get fat
> I want to die because nothing to live for
> no balls to commit suicide
> at the same time I am somewhat content with being a pathetic being with no life
> Might get a donor from spermbank so I can be a mom anyway
>>
File: 1484198722932.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1484198722932.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>34260920
please by my gf i will love you forever
>>
>>34260937
>>34260937
But I just want your sperm so I can get pregnant before my uterus grows infertile
>>
>>34260965
It is better if children have both parents!
>>
>>34260990
Alright fine
You can stay
Now your sperm please
>>
>>34261035
Post contact info and I will email it to you
>>
File: 1481853511465.png (611KB, 1246x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481853511465.png
611KB, 1246x1080px
26 mommys basement KHV neet aspergers 3.5 inch dick loser

So robots, how do we get a girlfriend? I am really lonely and depressed. I just want someone to cuddle at night and understand each other ;_;
>>
>>34257724

Well those are some very sexy animu girls. Specially the bully on the right. She's making me rockhard and I haven't had an erection in almost a year. Feels good man.
>>
>>34261126
we don't

comentario totalmente original
>>
>>34252316
Let me give you some wisdom that you and people who think like you really need right now. Lets say you moved out of your moms house today and got a qt girlfriend today. Here are two things you would know beyond shadow of a doubt within 5 years.
1.) You should have stayed with your parents as long as possible to stockpile money for your future not just moved out into a lower lifestyle just to say you "moved out."
2.) Woman don't actually care about you they just care about what they can get from you so there is also no point in competing for them. I admit sex is a necessity and thats a tough one, but this realization will come to you.
>>
>>34261126
Honestly I'd settle for a guy at this point. Would be better than nothing.
>>
>>34261187
are you bi or just desperate?
>>
>>34252316
I have a cake friend, and was wondering if there were any other terms like cake.
>>
>>34261215
Bit of both if that makes sense.
>>
>>34258794

I read this and I got second-hand anxiety. Started picking at my fucking face and now i've clawed a fairly good sized hole in my cheek. I'll never go to a doctor's fill in because of this exact goddamn reason. It's always some recent med school grad successful kid younger than me(am 32.)
>>
>>34261238
if you're kinda bi, I don't really see a problem anon
>>
>>34261291
I'm mainly attracted to women and when I think of a relationship I think of having a gf. But I have been attracted to men on a small number of occasions and could probably have a relationship that way. (I also like traps). Point being I could be happy with a guy I think, but it's not what I really want. Hence "settle"
>>
File: 1483956482615.png (8KB, 261x359px) Image search: [Google]
1483956482615.png
8KB, 261x359px
>turned 28 in November
>life's kinda alright now
>got fairly fit, living with gf(I lucked out here)
>no job, only odd stuff here and there
>planning on making this my year

Still, no friends, hate social gatherings, vidya becomes boring. Making my own D&D campaign so I can try finding online group to play with.
>>
>>34260920
Dont raise a child without a father figure.
>>

>live in a rich country that throws money at people
>autism
>sure, senpai, have this money to live an isolated and fulfilled life in a new bought house

>actually likes living isolatedly
>>
>>34261351
Poor slav can only dream of such goodness.
>>
>>34261322
I like traps too and I think I could have a relationship with one, but social pressure is too strong, I don't know if I'd be able to handle it.

I think I'm slowly turning prison gay, maybe in the future I'll settle for a guy too...
>>
30 y/o here.

Have about 80k liquid in the bank and am making 100k a year in IT.

I rent an apt with a gf that I've lived with for 3 years. She hasn't held a steady job in 2 and a half years but makes enough to pay her half of the rent.

Considered buying a foreclosed property near her mom's place but after a conversation with her about her getting better work I reconsidered. She broke down and used all the same excuses to avoid making bigger decisions.

I know she wants to be with me but she has serious anxiety and has issues with talking about plans or the future.

How do I handle this robots?
>>
>>34261381
Yeah I would prefer a trap before a normal guy. It wouldn't be too bad socially if they could pass well, I think.
>>
>>34261430
I live in Brazil in the city with most traps and next to neighborhood with most traps. I can tell you that the absolute majority of them don't pass well
>>
File: 1484625170413.jpg (29KB, 546x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484625170413.jpg
29KB, 546x545px
>>34261398

>successful job
>girlfriend

get out of here normie REEEEEEEE
>>
26 years old.
Been in and out of NEETdom since graduating high school. This time is definitely the worst though, since I quit my job last year I haven't really attempted to find a job and have absolutely no ambition to do anything ever.

I'm also a kissless, handheldless virgin, but I have no desire to attempt to get a girlfriend. I don't get all of the people constantly whining about not having a girlfriend, who cares. My hand works perfectly fine. I also absolutely hate being touched by other people anyway.

Still don't know how to drive a car. Doubt I'll ever learn. I'm probably going to blow my brains out soon if I don't work up any motivation to try and get another shitty wageslave job.

I also have $20,000 in the bank, but have no desire to ever buy anything. I'm using the same shitty old computer that can't even play games anymore, but it's not like any game is interesting to me anyway. What else am I going to waste money on? I don't have any desire to buy anything ever.
>>
>>34261376

you probably deserve it more than me
>>
>>34261398
Just accept it, man. If you make 100k I don't see how it matters how much she makes. If you ever have kids you might be able to get her to stay home and raise them. Would be very happy to be in your situation.
>>
>>34261398
murder suicide should solve all your problems and more
>>
26 year old. Will become a paramedic in a few days time. This was very hard to achieve and I am content with the work I have done. I have returned to live with my parents and plan to move out with a buddy in a years time.

All I could think about during these past 3 years was getting this done. I was incapable of enjoying anything else . The fear of failure was absolutely terrifying and had me in a low mood all the time. I have started balding and I blame this due to stress and poor nutrition from living away from mummy and daddy.

Does anybody else have the concept of self improvement or personal journeys?
>>
>>34261473
>I don't get all of the people constantly whining about not having a girlfriend, who cares. My hand works perfectly fine.

I just want someone to love me, anon.
>>
>>34252447
You need something to replace the lack of protein. Your body will crash on just sugar and sweets.
>>
>>34261492
>>34261469

Should've expected some of the hate.

>Met gf on 4chan.
>Moved out of mom's basement at 25 after having to go back there for 2 years after recession.
>Never lived on neetbux just held dozens of shitty jobs making almost nothing.
>Don't want kids or house.
>No sex with gf because of weird asexualiry, we just spend time together.

Just because I got alright work doesn't make life significantly better. Just different, with a completely different set of problems.

>>34261488

I mean I'm happy where I'm at, I just want to help her flourish and not be a kept pet. I stay awake all night hating work and just want it to go away but keep doing it to save money to build any kind of life with her.

I always worry about the future and know that I'll run away from work sooner rather than later and dont want to be stuck with nothing, no income and security and a mortgage.
>>
>>34261482
Eh, that's highly debatable. Universal income sounds pretty good tho, I'd be willing to work even more if it was a thing in my country, heck I would even like to become a teacher, so children won't had a same sucky experience we had to go thru.
>>
>>34261595
Have you told this to her?
>>
File: asfdcvfdf.png (68KB, 357x358px) Image search: [Google]
asfdcvfdf.png
68KB, 357x358px
>>34261595
If you don't want a house then why are you asking advice onhow to get a fhouse you fucking ggoddAMN NORMIE FUCKING GTFFOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34261350
Why
I had a real shitty father who was cruel and abusive and would've been much better off without one
>>
>>34261595
Is she a qt? Which board did you meet? Finding someone on here is rare
>>
>>34261644
Yea, we talked about it at length and I told her that my fears and anxiety have little to do with her, just I don't want to be the guy that goes to get cigarettes and never comes home one day to a life I didn't want. Now she's depressed because she thinks I want to leave her.

>>34261657
I don't need advice on how to get a house. I need advice on how to convince my neet/anxiety ridden gf to look at long term goals and find happiness.

She wants a house one day and there's an opportunity to live near her mother, who she sees regularly.
>>
31. Bought a house for $35k in May 2010. If anything, having my own place has just made my problems worse. All I do is work a then go home and sit on the computer to distract myself from life. What few hobbies I had have died. I don't even play vidya anymore. I don't do anything, I just exist.
>>
>>34261836
Me too
Marry me
>>
28 here, it's a constant rollercoaster of suicide ideation and self-improvement. With each failure to improve making me more apathetic about both.
>>
>>34261819
Just go fucking by the house you faggot. Be a man and make the decision. She'll know you're committed to her at least.
>>
>>34261792
She is a cutie, met her on /soc/ 5 or so years ago before it became /soc/iopaths and dickpics. She went on a date with me for a free dinner and said I had a 'killable' face.

She's asian, doesn't have any kind of sex, hyper intelligent programmer. We play smashbrothers, watch a bunch of tv together and she builds gundams.
>>
>>34261746
Because children arent meme fun things for lonely women to get entertained by
>>
>>34261624

It's not exactly universal income. If you have issues you get temporary money. If it turns out your issues are so strong they think you can't work at all you get "permanent money".

School here is kinda rigid and there's a limited amount of what you can do for other people. You have to follow the rules, even when they are retarded.

That being said, I do think 1 teacher could make a difference for a lot of people in some cases. Socially aware clever people make huge differences wherever they go
>>
>>34253118
Just drop the bitch and move on. It's emotionally painful, but the path in front of you is clear, at least.
>>
>>34261881
do you sleep in the same bed or room desu
>>
>>34261849

Don't get my hopes up like that. After the first date you'd realize how awful I am and never talk to me again.
>>
>>34261976
Same bed. We just kind of fart on each other all night and read or talk about the day before bed.
>>
>>34261881
>killable face
post you or qt azn gf please
>>
File: 1484738611278.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484738611278.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
Someone please be my gf or bf. I am a fat loser 27yo but I will be a good bf and love you and we won't be alone.
>>
>>34258803
Do you really want to spend your life sitting in a house?
>>
>>34252316
28 here. I'm moving out on March with bf
>>
>>34262049
Sorry robots. Pics I won't do, but everything else is very true. I'm not going to give some normie inspiration speech about life, as shit can always just stay the same or get worse, but at 25 I remember just crying on my mother's couch on my birthday. Which I slept on after walking home from the trainstation after working a 20 hour day.

I felt like a massive failure, just nothing going right. Working endlessly for very little money.

At 30 I have a gf that's loyal and am ok financially. I dunno how the universe picks out happiness but I lucked out. I hope everyone here does too.
>>
28 yo NEET living with parents here

Going to visit one of my uncles soon and pray that there's s job opportunity for me out there
>>
>>34262155
What do you want to do anon?? With your uncle.
>>
>>34262241
Well he's he the head engineer for an oil drilling company so he could hopefully hook me up with a job on an oil rig

Two of his sons (my cousins) also own a brewery so hopefully there's an option to work there too

I don't know if either will pan out but there's some hope
>>
>>34262293
Good luck, hope that you get whatever you can/want.
>>
>>34262369
Thanks anon

What's your situation looking like?
>>
File: 1483946993540.jpg (824KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483946993540.jpg
824KB, 1920x1200px
>>34259091
wathing dog videos and videos about living in a remote cabin innawoods

i dream about it a lot and having 2 german shepherds
>>
Just turned 26

I have lived at home all my life except for one uni semester. I dropped out right after that

Worked random crap and slightly better than crap jobs for 7 years

Have had 2 gf, one fat that I dumped BC I couldn't stand her anymore, 1 qt that dumped me BC I'm a loser

I'm going back to school this semester to see if I'm still smart at all and to hope a dumb 19yo qt wants me

I hope I will be able to get a cs degree in 4 years and have my life together by 30 but I know that's not going to happen because nothing good ever really works out for me because I'm destined to kill myself soon. I'm constantly reminded of what a loser I am compared to everyone else I've been around, I don't care except that I bring shame to my mom.
>>
31 reporting in.
Wizard, still living at home. Dad out of town this weekend so I'm going to have some great relaxing faps.
>>
File: osaka.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
osaka.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
27. I watch this video sometimes when I feel depressed and it makes me feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVlPJi9jpY
>>
>>34262881
very action packed
>>
There is a place giving out trucking training through WIOA. Should I do it? I'm 26 btw and the course is three months.
>>
>>34262852
Wait a minute!
does this mean you're not fapping while your dad's home?
>>
>>34255269
>>34257953
I'm sure both lifestyles can get old.
>>
>>34262924
I do fap when dad is home, but it's so much more relaxing to do a long edging session when no one is home.

Currently when he is home I'll fap but have to do it in the bathroom since it would be weird if my bedroom door was locked. We have a similar sleeping schedule so I can't really do it while he is sleeping.

When he's gone I can take an afternoon for a few hours and watch some porn, then start to fap, then edge for a while, then cum buckets. More about the journey rather than the release even.
>>
File: 1feel9.png (464KB, 523x609px) Image search: [Google]
1feel9.png
464KB, 523x609px
I keep thinking my mom is going to die soon. I can't sleep and dropped tons of weight. I'm thinking into getting into a trucking program but my mind is so full of gloom I feel like my world is falling apart and panicking. I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do. I've been feeling like this for about 3 weeks. I went out to eat with my mom and struggled to hold down tears. It's hard to breathe and I haven't went to the gym in a while but I used to go all the time.
>>
>>34262959
How did you end up in your current situation?
>>
>>34261278
I'm sorry my story made you do that to yourself, Anon.
Really, sorry.
>>
>>34262959
Must be tough.
But having to wait for a goot fap raises the value of a session, i guess

Living in a messy hellhole did the trick for me, nobody's coming in, no matter what. Goes without saying that they know what i'm doing in my room all day
>>
>>34252316
almost 28. I honestly don't get the pain. I've long since removed myself from the mainstream society and exist almost wholly within my tiny little bubble of /comfy/.

Life is good enough. I'm looking into weight loss to make my last few years better before catching a flight to the us once I hit 40. Then, and only then. In a country where it's painfully easy to access a gun or enter life threatening human habitats, will I kill myself
>>
>>34263128
>Life is good enough
how is it good if you want to end it?
>>
>>34263033
I'm a wizard because I have horrible social anxiety and don't get out enough. When I was younger I had a lot of mental illness out of control because of some childhood shit. That kept me from getting close enough to anyone for sex. I'm still kind of weird but I'm better.

I live in an expensive city and I hate condo life. It's quieter living at home. It's awful socially though obviously. I need to move out and get a place of my own, but, waiting until I can afford a house.

I actually have a good job, I make decent money and everything.

>>34263112
Yeah, I haven't fapped for two weeks actually. Decided to do a bit of nofap. I don't have any symptoms and I'm not a chronic fapper but figured it would be something to try anyways. I did it once for a month but the wet dreams were too annoying. Hoping this weekend I'll be super horny and get some great faps. Maybe try some new kinky shit even since extra horny.
>>
>>34263155
how old are your parents anon?
>>
>>34263150
Not that anon, but I'm similar in that I've just kind of stepped out of society and I'm content about it. I also live in Burgerland and it's really comforting to me to know that if things ever get bad I can kill myself easily. I'm not suicidal, it's just nice to know there is an easy out.

>>34263179
Both parents are in their late 60s (divorced).
>>
>>34263150
Remember the timeframe here. I want to live until 40, after that my life decisions and those of my ancestors will well and truly begin to kick in. I have a year planned for my death because, by 40 I'll have lived the apex of my life.

Call it depression. I call it being able to see the bottom of this slide called life
>>
I'm 26 and fucking lost and panicking. I never had a real job other than small odd jobs. I never completed a degree, however i need a few more classes to complete one. I'm fucking terrified and panicking. I feel like I'm going to cry constantly and want to puke.
>>
>>34263155
>>34263197
You seem quite alright, anon.
I hope things will work out for you.
>>
>>34263292
Thanks, anon. I hope things work out for you too!
>>
>>34252316
>See threads/posts like these few years ago
>*Laugh internally* I will never be like this, I'm not like them, I'm a better person
>*Few years later*
Becoming a wizard still feels so far away, like becoming an adult while being a little child. 4 years to go.
>>
>>34263335
Late 20s went really quick for me. I mean you can lose your virginity if you want by getting a whore, but, I just never found that to be worth it.
>>
>>34261595
>asexualiry

Prohint, there is no such thing. She doesn't find you attractive and she's fucking someone behind your back, or will do so when opportunity arises.
>>
>>34263070

It's not your fault anon, don't be sorry. I barely notice I'm doing it anymore it happens so goddamn much.
>>
>>34261947
It's not for fun, I'd be a great mother. I have all this love to give and urge to nurture but no one to care for. Fathers are overrated; mine destroyed my life
>>
>>34261998
Why would you be awful?
>>
>>34263610
Look up statistics on children of single mothers. It is not a good thing for children. Is it better than having an abusive father? Sure, but that does not make it good.
>>
>>34263639
It also depends on whether you have sons or daughters. For boys a good mother bond is crucial or it'll end badly, from Hitler to Ted Bundy they all had a fucked up relationship with their mother. If the mother stays away from SJW shit than boys can do without a father. For girls a father is crucial, they won't end up killers but rather strippers in this case. So, a daughter would be bad luck and would need a father figure, but if I had a son it'd turn out just fine
>>
>>34263365
I can safely say that unless God himself interferes, I will never lose virginity. I'm not only unattractive but I also absolutely don't feel like getting into relationship with anyone. Everything just looks so unappealing to me. I wish I was either dead or lived in some fantasy world.
>>
>>34263686
I don't know about that, man. Boys need a father too. I didn't have one and I'm fucked up now. My mother did a good job but she could only do so much.
>>
>>34263610
>>34263639
This. Statistically kinds are better off in America getting given up for adoption to a two-parent family than getting raised by a single mother when you look at mental health, crimes committed and a bunch of other factors.
>>
>>34263714
I know the feeling. Another, perhaps bigger factor for me, is that since I've never had a gf or sex, if a girl got with me at 31 years old I'd have no idea how to be a decent kisser and be a complete idiot in bed. So they'd think I was weird and leave. Just the fact I'm a virgin would make them not want to be with me.
>>
about to enter uni again after dropping out several years ago, finally curbed my dota addiction and have started to get into drugs a little bit (purely out of curiosity, once in a few months kinda thing)... overall feeling slightly optimistic right now

also I almost never browse this board anymore because people here are so miserable and deluded, just makes me feel like shit as well
>>
>>34263745
Just mimic vanilla porn.
>>
>>34263714
>I wish I was either dead or lived in some fantasy world.
Are you INFP? You're exactly like me.
>>
>>34263909
She'd still realize very quickly that I'm a virgin. And keeping that a secret when I'm that retarded about having sex would probably be worse. It's lose - lose I think.
>>
>>34252316

Am 23 now. Basically I'm going to be in final year of college at 25. I'm Asian and you don't really 'move out' at the age of 18, though I most likely have plans to eventually move out probably when I'm 30+

The plan right now is to graduate, get a job, save up a bit of money, maybe enough downpayment for a flat, then move out.

Then that's where things become tricky because I have literally no idea what to do after that.

Seriously life is fucking empty how the fuck do you guys resist the urge to not kill yourself? Do you like slaving away the rest of your life for no particular reason?
>>
>>34264001
Fellow infp here. Shit is miserable
>>
I've recently been trying to stop being such a fatass. Used to be morbidly obese who played WoW all day and night. Now, I've lost almost 200lbs but I still look terrible and need to lose another 100 to be average weight. I really want to get back into online dating. Even a fat fuck like me had some little success on there. But I know the women who I went out with were garbage tier. Mostly just going out with me for something to pass the nights time cheaply and entertained.

I've made a goal for myself to get below 249lbs before I even make a new account so I should look decent enough to get a somewhat fat girl. I just want to avoid the morbidly obese girls. They're all suicidal. But even I know it's going to be a struggle. I've got 20lbs to lose to that goal and I know I'm not going to be good looking enough for even those women. Even the fat sluts on /soc/ are looking for specifically skinny guys.
>>
>>34264158
I have suicidal thoughts pretty much every day. I just try to keep busy with work. When I get home I'll play video games or something.
>>
27 here. Currently my life is bretty gud. I make 40k/yr as a lab tech, have a comfy studio apartment and have a qt asian gf. Got a nice, fun to drive car that's paid off as well. My days after work are spent playing bf4 while enjoying some coffee or beer on sweet solitude, which I savor before my gf comes to visit over the weekend.

I spend a lot of time thinking about whether or not I want so start a family or live a comfortable bachelor's life. I really do enjoy my alone time though sometimes, I wonder if I'll have that same mindset for the next sixty or so years. Having a gf and some dating experience is nice only but being tied to the same woman and household for the rest of my life sounds so incredibly boring. That and the marriage prospects for western women suck.

I'll see where life takes me.
>>
>>34263629

Certainly not because I intend to be. I just am. It's driven everyone else away. I'm sure you would be too.
>>
Anyone here into trucking?
>>
>>34264118
Practice on hookers.
>>
>>34264247
>That and the marriage prospects for western women suck.

This is precisely why you should stick with your girl, assuming she's quality and not just bangable. If you love her, keep her. Good girls who are also attractive aren't easy to come across these days.
>>
>>34252316
>Just turned 30
It's a mixed bag, desu.
On the one hand, my life is coming together so nicely. Got a beautiful girl who cooks & cleans.
I'm at the top of my field making fat dosh. Got a brand new car and am working on getting a new home. Flip side: none of my Vidya interests me anymore and I'm often bored at home. Work is beginning to drain me and we hired some younger women that I think are flirting with me but I'm too autistic to know for sure, and their behavior makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>34264734
I'm afraid they are unclean. I could fuck one with a condom on, but, certainly couldn't eat one out. Even kissing is risky, right? I'm an American so my sex education is shitty.
>>
>>34264843
Everything is risky. Chlamydia can infect the throat, so even BJs and kisses are a gamble.
>>
>>34264871
Do you have states where prostitution is legal?
Yeah the crackwhore streetwalkers are a big risk, but girls working in legit brothels get tested regularly and won't even let you near them without a rubber.
>>
>>34264871
Yeah, so I'd rather skip that.

>>34264933
Nevada. I think only a part of it. If I tried a hooker I'd travel there yeah.
>>
>>34264204

Where the hell do you see yourself in like 15 years? Honestly I can't see shit. It seems like once I graduate and enter the workforce, all I would be doing is pretty much work and work for God knows what reason. There's no meaning or enjoyment in this. So what, I work for 40 years then I check myself into an old folk's home? And die alone in one corner?
>>
>>34264352
Are you mean and belittling? Arrogant and conceited? Make jokes at the expense of others? Cold and direct? What exactly is the source of you being awful?
I mean, if you are a nice person I can't imagine myself running away from you anon. And if not and you do things like above, then a little empathy training would get you a long way
>>
>>34265000
Trips of truth

(((((Oregano)))))
>>
>>34263745
I kind of get your point. You're the man in the age at which society expects and sometimes even demands from you to be some sort of an expert at life so you feel strong pressure pushing you away from any activity that will reveal the truth to your surroundings and you will feel humiliated. Years go by and things get harder and harder and then it's too late, life is over.
>>34264001
Correct. I think years of consuming books/movies/anime/manga/videogames has made this way. I think of myself as rather rational person and yet l spend hours getting lost in my own imaginary scenarios like a drug addict.
>>
>>34265053
Yeah, that's it. I mean maybe I'd meet someone where I'd feel comfortable enough, but, it's not looking that way.
>>
>>34265000

The only mean and belittling is done to myself. I truly, at the core of my being, hate myself. If someone tries to say something nice about me I actively argue with them because it simply can't be true. I drive everyone out of my life, even family. I will die alone and miserable, and not only is it nobody's fault but my own, I can't fucking fix it.
>>
>>34265163
>If someone tries to say something nice about me I actively argue with them because it simply can't be true.
This is me exactly. It's like a compulsion.
>>
>>34252316
Not good boys, not good at all
>>
>>34264964
I have thoughts and aspirations for what I want to do. Whether or not I'll be able to get there is a mystery. I think we all have an image of our ideal self. It's just how to get there. Trying to get there keeps me going some days.
>>
>>34252316
28 here and no plans to move out of my comfy home.

Parents completely given up on me moving out I can see it in their faces.

I used to get the whole "when I was your age I was already married, had kids, bought own home bla bla bla" speech.

They tried to compare me with other "friends" of mine then found out most were still living with parents etc.

Tbh if you think rationally anyone will realise this is the new norm for almost all millenials thanks to the fucked up economic situation and housing shortage. Also marriage in 2017? top kek
>>
I live with my parents at 29 and it's highly embarrassing.

I just want to stare at a wall of my own little studio apartment for as long as I want without someone interrupting me. That's 100% all I want in life right now. I just want to be left alone. Every day off from work is a nightmare having to be around them all day because I have no life and do nothing. I have no problem with having no life but I just don't want other people to see it, especially my parents.
>>
>>34265452

It's nice that you have dreams anon. Personally for some reason I just know that I'm going to be dead and lifeless at 35, just working away in some cubicle without any aim. I really wish that doesn't turn out to be true because I really don't know what I would do in that situation.
>>
>>34265496
>tfw I have an autistic cousin who has managed to have a couple jobs so I'm always compared to him in a "if he can do it, you should be able to, you aren't even quite as autistic" sort of way.

They give me the "it's not about the money, we just want you to have a life and be happy" speech as well, but I just can't imagine how they think becoming a wageslave will make me happier than I am now as a NEET. I don't even like being NEET, but wageslavery would drive me to completely depression or insanity.

I guess they think I'll turn into a normie, get a gf, etc. but I'm way too far gone for that. I don't want to be a normie in most ways, and I could never trust a woman enough to have a relationship at this point.

On the other hand, I don't think they ever expected me to move out, or at least never cared about that, and they wouldn't ever just stop supporting me and let me die.
>>
>>34265548
Yeah. My dad always drags me out for "stuff to do" on the weekend so I can't just relax. I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>34263610
Go volunteer at a nursery or old persons home. Having a kid should be with another parent.
>>
>>34263686
Both boys and girls need a mum and dad to have the best chance in life.
>>
>>34264199
Good luck on your quest OP. Lifting weights and gaining muscle will help your sexual market value.
>>
>>34264500
I do part time deliveries in a large van. I commute around my city and some local rural areas. The job would be comfortable if it wasn't for the time deadlines of delivery windows. Glad to be finally leaving it.
>>
Happy 19yo reporting. I was a robot like any other. Now I'm happy. Listen to my advice and I assure you happiness w i l l follow.

There are a fewe steps.
Step numero uno: Get a job. Seriously, get a fucking job. Doesn't matter if its the lousiest shit eating job in the universe, take it, you'll thank yourself soon.
If you can't get a job stop lying and get a fucking job.
Work for a month, don't spend a penny you don't have to.
Step number two: get your own place. You should be looking for something as cheap as possible, but not a complete shithole. Few important factors: make sure the windows are okayish and that the heating is good. Everything else is less important, trust me I've moved around quite a bit.
One more thing. Don't connect it to the interwebs. Use your phone and public wifi for at least a month. It sounds impossible but it's worth it.
Step 3: get a gf. I know this one probably made you laugh but you can do it. Go to the library and pick the most normal looking girl in your leauge. If you fail more than 10 times, she's out of your leauge. A gf will make you clean and watch out for stuff you never would, it's worth it.

And that's it. Everything else will follow on its own. You w i l l get your shit together. You w i l l keep yourself and the apartment clean. You w i l l find a hobby. You w i l l live a life you want. You w i l l become a happy person.

(Also, get a nice cookbook, whenever you've got the will to cook something nice, do it.)
>>
>>34265903
>19yo
What the hell are you doing?
>>
>>34265989
Trying to help. And ive been muted for some time bc my commend wasn't original ohwell..
>>
>>34265903
>Lets get a 25+ thread going

come back in 6 years you spring chicken. 19yo is not even robot age...
>>
>>34266017
Not trying to be rude, but you're only 19, dude. Yes, 6 years is a lot of difference.
>>
>>34266022
Sorry, but I really don't get the fuss here about age. I've met 16 year olds who were smarter and wiser and have lived trough a ton of shit than most 25 year "grown ups".
>>
>>34266056
>>34266022
>>34265989
It's never was about the number, it's about the experience.
>>
>>34266073
It's not about age you muppet it's the fact that a lot of things can change in 6 years.

As a failed normie who used to have gf, job and has been through a "ton of shit" I know this better than anyone...
>>
>>34266073
I'm sure you did. Still, not everyone on this thread is your stereotypical "le basement dwelling neckbeard" you're thinking of. And stop acting all superior, you can fuck up a lot of things in 6 years, which I hope you don't.
>>
>>34266128
>>34266148
My honest apologies. I had the best intentions. I wish you all the best of luck.
>>
>>34254857
I own a nice paid-off house and a car and couldn't get pussy if my life depended on it. Just a heads up.
>>
>>34258210
Do you go to dog parks? That might be a good place to pick up neurotic baby-crazed dog-ladies
>>
>>34252316
25 here.
Moved out from parents basement late last year.
Got my driver's license a week after I moved.

Started an education I actually like. It's going well going into my second semester.

Started eating anti-depressants a few weeks ago, after 8 years of untreated anxiety and on and off depression.
No effect other than having diarrhea and an inability cum anymore, so that's cool.

Actually built up the courage to talk to females.

And I went to the gym for the first time in 5 years, went well, will go again.

All in all, it's on the up and up.
>>
>>34253928
>I want to do something creative to make money
I hope you're not dreaming and actually thinking this is an easy way to make a living
>>
>>34265767
That's your opinion. Fathers are unnecessary, sorry. They basically don't do shit when it comes to raising. Mine was an abusive drunk and had he not been in my life I would've turned out really well, he fucked up my life. Same goes for millions of other kids with shitty dads. You might think a father is crucial and be falling for the xd bothparents meme but honestly a mother is much more important
>>
>>34265903
who let fucking normie children in here?
>>
File: Untitled.png (81KB, 900x678px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
81KB, 900x678px
>>34252379
>High school graduate 2010
>Some college
>Worked as a manager for a restaraunt for 2+ years
>Great with computers, realistic thinking, own transportation
>pic related

Which would hire me right now?
>>
>>34265903

Fuck you and fuck your happiness. I have T-shirts older than you, you little shit.
>>
>>34266479
Which degree are you doing?
>>
>>34257265
28yo NEET here, at least not living with parents. I'm occupying my mind with music from the moment I wake up until I go to bed, that keeps me alive but also drives me insane
>>
>>34260848
listen to Beethoven, that will entertain you for a couple of years
>>
>>34266565
It's not my opinion, it is statistics. What is opinion is doubting the worthiness of 2 parents on the experience you had with your dad. Women are obviously important in child raising, but using that point to therefore conclude raising a child on your own because you are a women is fallacious.

You can't even get a job to take care of yourself, let alone another life.
>>
>>34266565
sorry that you became a gaylord
>>
>>34252316
29 here, I have a job and shit but looks like I'm cursed, I was unable to fuck anything over the past 3 years, I think something about my lasrt GF killed something inside me, before that I was your generic chad and now I'm a (tainted) robot
>>
>>34267626
same age as you, only that I become a chad step by step bc I get /fit/
>>
>>34267662
I'm fit I make 4k/month I'm 8/10 I get the "I'm wet as fuck right now" look from females I talk to but I just can't give a fuck about females anymore so I'm buried into my room the time I'm not working, I could even buy a motherfucking home but I'm stuck into moms basement
>>
>30 yo jobless loser still with his parents
>tfw mom tells me she hopes my gf will be a good cook
>can't bring myself to explain
>>
>>34267626
You're no robot, just another failed normie. Find you own board.
>>
File: 1484539739686.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484539739686.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>34252316
Female just turned 27 really great year I'm pretty happy except for tfw no bf.
Not into anyone but a marine chad.
Fairly good looking. Hit on constantly. But I reject them.
Have a ok job.

Why are you old robots so unhappy. Why not get a partner I bet it would help you work on yourselves.
>>
>>34267752
Mom told me I can be a robot if I want

>>34267763
>27
>female
your cunt is already rotting
>>
>>34267780
Actually it's not honey. Only heard how delicious I am. How many wrinkles are on your ballsack? How tiny is your dick.?
>>
>>34267763
>Why not get a partner
If it was so easy tfw no gf wouldnt be a thing tripfag
>>
>>34267763
>"""female""" trying to ruin a 25+ thread
Thanks for adopting a tripcode though.
>>
>>34267714
I would just travel the world if I were you
>>
>>34267626
>>34267752
lately such post appear on roboboard too often to be all baits
when will normies gtfo? this raid prank isn't funny anymore
>>
>>34267961
I'm not a normie, I just did what you would have done if you wasn't such a disgusting shitstain with no willpower
>>
>>34268069
>had gf
>not a normie
Hehehe, whatever.
>>
>>34268069
>robotshaming
>on arkanine
>in a 25+ thread
Just leave.
>>
>>34268152
>>34268116
You can only be a true robot if you was once a chad and had a downfall to the deepest robotness
>>
Jesus, this thread's still kicking?
>>
Will be 28 this spring and have never had a gf, only two hookups in my life.

Have gone to see escorts but really didn't enjoy it too much because no emotional connection. I have the money to go see one whenever I want but don't feel the desire to. Would rather spend it on food and alcohol.

I am working towards a career but the motivation to make riches to have a family is almost gone. I'm losing my hair so whatever looks I have are gone.

I do enjoy my work because I don't see it as just a job but outside of it I really have nothing to live for.
>>
>>34267138
Not sure what the descriptions are for all of those, but maybe a car repairman trainee or signalman?
>>
>>34268390
Fear not, you could still get some turboslut that got too old/fat/ugly after 20 years of taking endless dick to pretend she loves you to leech your house/money/life, keep working
>>
>>34268567
You do have a point. Your post reminds me of whenever I walk through a wal-mart that It could be a lot worse.

Thanks Anon. Gonna open a can of beer and play some vidya later.
>>
>>34268752
Yeah Walmart is a good mood booster. Enjoy your beer.
>>
>>34252316

33. I'm only happy when asleep. People disgust me, but the worst of it is that I have to be one of them. I hate having needs. Need to eat, need to stay warm, need to not feel pain. It would be nice to turn off the survival mechanisms so I could just go to sleep and stay that way.
>>
File: map.jpg (135KB, 595x793px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
135KB, 595x793px
> 28 years old
> dropped out of college after 2 years because great recession
> respond to craigslist ad looking for camera operator
> work at the same media agency for seven years
> go from random camera guy to the lynchpin between departments, life is good
> company gets its ass thrashed in late 2015 bc reasons, boss basically quits
> Q1 2016 I owe $20K+ from "self-employment" tax bullshit with 0 money coming in
> holy fuck my life is over
> went full NEET for six months, got addicted to Warframe and Destiny, burned through my savings, girlfriend started getting worried
> realized i was pissing my life away on vidyas and decided to go hard alpha
> called in every favor i had with every person over the age of 50 i know
> ended up scraping ~$40K together to buy what was left of the old agency from my boss
> about to sign my first client contract for $70K
> got two more contracts on the plate for even more
> no MBA, no degree, no fucking bosses besides the investors who i update via slack
> i have control over what clients we take and the nature of the services we provide them
> spend every day in my apartment wearing comfy clothes, talking to clients and designers, surrounded by a pile of monitors and two good-ass computer rigs at my desk
> tfw living the cyberpunk fantasy i always wanted as a teenager

fuck all this defeatist bullshit. start your own fucking businesses and take control of your destiny. i have no "formal training" that should qualify me for this other than i worked like hell for seven years at my old job and studied like a motherfucker to be able to run this thing. you can do it too. it's not that fucking hard. weaponize that autism goddamnit!!!
>>
>>34268915
Because everyone can beg their parents to give them 40k like you did, right
>>
>>34268915

so all of your capital is loan money from the people who u called in favors for?

not criticizing you at all, congrats for taking that ambition and risk, but you realize very few have that ability?
>>
if i finally graduate with a degree in chemical engineering when im 26, am i at least on the right track guys? my gpa is 2.2...
>>
>>34269695

i haven't asked my parents for a cent. The investment was in the form of loans, with payback deferred for six months then paid back over 12 months with interest. I knew two of the guys from HAM Radio, two from past projects at the agency, one from working music gigs in my free time, and one though a professional association. The only thing that family helped me with was character references.

So no, you just have to have the confidence in yourself that you're competent at the task you're asking to be paid for, and have the ability to write a business plan that professionals can see, understand, and respect.
>>
>>34269781

he lent out 40k to random people while working in an unstable career with zero fallback options

even if this story is real he's going to run that place into the dirt because of how fucking dumb he is lmao
>>
>>34269781

The reason "no one has that ability" is because none of the NEETs on r9k have any friends over the age of 40. Turns out that older people don't want to live our their days with a pile of money, listening to their wives complain at them. They want to do cool shit and help the next generation.

But yeah. Now I have a crew of super-experienced industry pros that I can ask for advice, favors, access to their network, access to their friends who also have businesses. Again, no family, this is just networking like my life depended on it.

> honestly because it kinda does
>>
25 here
Work full time then go home and read Manga the rest of the day. I buy games but have no interest in most of them. I think of planning things out and doing shit everyday but I end up masturbating for 3-5 hours a day.
The worst part is at work my older coworkers bug me about not having a girlfriend or why I don't go to the bar with them. I just want to be left alone.

Despite this, I'm pretty happy.
>>
testerino roasaterinoh nerd!
>>
I'm 18 and a half, hi everyone.
>>
>>34269869

did you read my shit before sperging? i got $40K as capital to get the company going. it's also not exactly an "agency" but I'm not being more specific because this is 4chan. this first contract alone is going to be able to pay back the investors because i've figured out a way to offer a similar service to companies in my market but at lower costs to me & mine, so i actually have profit margin on the services we offer
>>
File: 1484771891056.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1484771891056.png
177KB, 367x321px
I wanna try going back to uni after failing in law t-three times already (I should rather say dropped out because no self discipline and couldn't stand the work load, also it's fucking boring) and try something else but no idea where to go.
I like drawing, pretty much my only real hobby but making a living with that is silly.
I need to get a degree that is both enjoyable and actually has jobs to offer.
I wanna quit the wagecuck life, it's driving me suicidal.
>>
File: kelnerka.png (193KB, 522x494px) Image search: [Google]
kelnerka.png
193KB, 522x494px
>"Welcome sir, can I take your order?"

>Proceed to fall in love and imagine entire rest of my life living together

How do I stop this feel
>>
I know it's a 25 thread but i'm 23 with a lot of regret.

graduated last year doing journalism *Lol wut* realised that it's such a niche market and there's no possible hope of getting into it without some sense of financial security.

Living with my single mother who's struggling on the housing market and I can't find a bloody job. Every day that passes without an interview drives me ever so slightly more mad.

I thought with a degree people would be a little more keen to hire me regardless of the degree. the fact that I went I got the proverbial T shirt would still rate me higher than most.

I was so wrong. Any advice on grabbing a job? I apply for a variety of positions, things like administration roles and assistant roles, shop assistants and bog standard factory work. but nothing fucking biting.

Do I end it now? or do I persevere?
>>
>>34270155
Apply for temporary jobs through a temp agency. I worked in a fucking factory with a biochemistry degree after college and my current employer thought I was joking when he saw it on my resume.
>>
>>34270072
Ask her out and get shot down, gives perfect closure.
Alternatively imagine her going back to Chad's house where he mercilessly fucks her to toe-curling orgasms with his huge cock as she literally begs to swallow his cum, remind yourself that you don't deserve that and will never have it, go home, fap 3 times in an evening to suppress the creeping loneliness and try to fall asleep as you spiral further and further into depression. Works for me.
>>
>>34270155

real life is like EVE Online, not fuckin World of Warcraft.

> the PvE is boring
> the PvP is non-consentual
> the PvE players ignore the PvP players until they interfere with their lives
> the PvP players are the ones making the game interesting
> you can never really quit

stop pretending like you want to be someone's PvE wage slave, you're smart enough to graduate, you're smart enough to carve a path through the bullshit.

i'm assuming you're not gonna quit, because fuck that. so give up the idea of yourself as a failure RIGHT NOW and start at square one. blank slate. you've just taken over the body of an NPC character and here the fuck you are at Level 1. make lists of your skills and interests. make a fucking character sheet, who fucking cares if it's embarrassing, it's for you, not for Them. invent a game or a process or a imaginary reason for you to be stuck in this body. write some fucking research papers! yeah, mr journalist, i'm talking to you, when was the last time you wrote something of fucking substance? something you were proud of?? get that blood flowing again!! fuck you and write!!! where is your grit??? and you wanted to be a journalist???? go read Transmetropolitan if you need to jab yourself with good ass outlaw journalist bullshit that'll make you feel like getting off your ass

get back into the PvP game. bend the over desperation and fuck it in the ass like it owes you money.
>>
>>34270072
Masturbate more.
>>
>>34269815
I was a shitty engineer too. GPA wasn't that bad, but I was not stellar either. It was pretty easy to find a job.
>>
>>34270425
>video game analogies
>CAPS LOCK???????????
Nobody with half a brain'll take you seriously.
>>
>>34270599

would you prefer if i was quoting proust? no, because you're a faggot
>>
File: Awoo!.jpg (59KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
Awoo!.jpg
59KB, 728x410px
>>34270599
>>34270701
The guy here who made the post.

The only issue with getting into journalism at the moment is that I live in devon.

Now Devon is essentially the redneck area of England. because it's quite small and usually tight knit in social circles people really only hire you if they KNOW you.

Now i'm not afraid to get out there and do little odd jobs of writing. But my primary goal here is to help my mother out and get an average job so I can support her and myself.

once I have that underway I can start doing bits and bobs of free work, shadowing people in the workplace and actually muscling my way in there.

Truth be told though I kind of coasted through university. I'm no fucking idiot. But I really did coast, classic under achiever sort of shit.

But nah. I have obligations I need to take care of before I can really muscle into the journalism world. it's just trying to solidify myself in the working world and promoting myself in the best way possible.

Only issue is while I feel like i'm working on the problem there is literally no progress. So I have to doing something fucking wrong.

I'm working on it I truly am. But for now. I'm lifes fucking cuck.
>>
>>34271349

i'm the guy who wrote the post. this thread is gonna self-destruct, meet me over at >>34269688
>>
>>34268752
this, just enjoy the fuck out of life
>>
>>34268390
>I do enjoy my work
what do you do aonon?
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.