[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw been so lonely that started going power hungry >started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1464882055383.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1464882055383.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
>tfw been so lonely that started going power hungry
>started hitting the gym while listening to white power\nationalist bands
>been getting more agressive as well as highly intolerant and bitter
>in those moments i think that i'm being some kind of testosterone filled machine
>however, once the night falls upon and i am alone in my room all by myself i look deep down into my heart and i feel so ashamed
>I see a monster being born and i see something wretched getting stronger day by day
>I weep for all i wanted was to people get along and to live peacefully with nature and friends
>People could even vent trough martial arts\sports and friendly fights
>I dream of being loved and loving back that person

I don't want to become a monster /r9k/...
I don't want to become a creature that its only purpose in life is fueling hate and sharing it
>>
>>34251917
Going to the gym is good, now go get a job, a decent job like construction.
>>
>>34251917

So stop listening to shit music.
>>
>>34251941
The state building market as been stale around here...

Also, if my only hope is that kind of job i'd rather become a farmer
>>
That's not testosterone. That's those other 2 things.
>>
lmao when fascist white powerfags are still virgins it makes me so happy

you're gonna be alone forever trumpkid
>>
>>34252000
Yes, just get a decent job so you can channel your anger and crap out on something productive. Being a NEET fucks you up internally like that after a while.
>>
Good...let the hate flow through you...

Not surprised this wasn't originale
>>
>>34251917
You swallowed the redpill without water
>>
>>34251984
I only listen to it when i'm on the gym.

On the daily basis i listen to pretty much other stuff like shoegaze, dreampop, songwritting, harsh noise, techno, black metal, punk etc
>>
>>34252023
there's that liberal compassion in action
>>
>>34251917
become the monster. be powerful.
>>
>>34252161

no compassion whatsoever for whitenash nerds. sorry about it loser
>>
>>34252175
But true power comes from true love and you know it
>>
>>34252187
>on /r9k/
>calling anyone a loser
Let's not kid ourselves folks...
>>
>>34252216
fucking jedi scum REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34252224

i have a cute gf i come here for the same reason that some would come to a zoo
>>
>>34252187
>liberals always brag about how they love to forgive and befriend people
>they even make games and shows about it like Steven Universe and Undertale
>however, they are the first ones to bash against those who are different

I may be what i am but i don't bash anyone unless provoked or heavily insulted... In fact i only want people to live happily and i think that living a stoic and community\family-oriented life is a great path towards that
>>
>>34252158
You remind me of m3. I listened RAC in the gym , but with myself mostly black/death metal , techno , noise and that shit. But im a just a bored normie
>>
>>34252306

>stoic community-oriented life
>predicated on thinking your race is better than other races
>even though you're a lonely loser who shitposts on /r9k/ all night

I will never understand how the biggest losers somehow think they can be better than people of other races by virtue of their heritage even though they're living proof that race doesn't equal value
>>
>>34252414
>I will never understand how the biggest losers somehow think they can be better than people of other races by virtue of their heritage even though they're living proof that race doesn't equal value

I never said i was better than others due to my race\heritage. I just embrace it and i think that it is a good thing for everyone to embrace it.
Every race has value, every people has the right to be happy and we are all humans but we are also different from each other
>>
File: 1473676253381.png (83KB, 921x735px) Image search: [Google]
1473676253381.png
83KB, 921x735px
>>34252284

Don't forget to throw yourself in the oven on the way out crypto-jew.

Also your "cute gf" if she exists is cucking you right now.
>>
Samo ljubav jebo vas isus
>>
>>34252504

is that your attempt to hurl something back at me? Sad! but sorry bud. I don't think that's true. I'll see her tomorrow night though. you'll be falling asleep alone right?
>>
File: Smug_Guts.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Guts.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>34252542

>Le GF XD

>Fucking n-n-n-neckbeard.....I-I-Im Superior!

The fact that keep wasting your precious time on this earth to seek validation from a guy who posts on /fit/ CBT threads is pretty pathetic.

Also

>Being this much of a beta cuck that its your only marker of self-worth.
>>
>>34251917
Your tribal instincts are just reawakening with your newfound taste for power, don't worry it's just what happens when you embrace more carnal desires.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.