/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second month in a row girlfriend cannot pay rent. She refuses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1379894850145.jpg (44KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1379894850145.jpg
44KB, 500x276px
Second month in a row girlfriend cannot pay rent. She refuses to live somewhere less and can't commit to a job. I'm going broke while paying off my student loans. What do.
>>
If shes not on the lease, kick her out. If she is on the lease talk to your landlord.
>>
>>34251755
>Having a gf

Well the first thing you can do is fuck off this board, normie.
>>
>>34251773
lol no, you don't kick out your future wife. thats how you stay forever alone

OP use your gf as motivation for a higher paying job, providing for her should be your life's goal
>>
>>34251797

OP never said he was going to marry her. She's using him for a free place to stay at this point.
>>
>>34251836
what is so wrong about a man showing his woman that he is capable of taking care of her. So she knows he is husband material and will devote herself to him, a man who is capable of looking out for her and her possible future offsprings.
>>
>>34251755

Was in the exact same situation, and boy is it shitty.
I went for the beta solution and ignored it all, I now regret it. Relationship or not, responsibilities should be fulfilled.
>>
>>34251755

hahahahahahahah ahahahaha hah aha haaaaaaaaa

kick her out
>>
>>34251943

>what's wrong with agreeing to pay your half of the rent, and then not doing it?

Found the woman. Or at least I hope no guy is this delusional.
>>
>>34251943
>what is so wrong about a man showing his woman that he is capable of taking care of her. So she knows he is husband material and will devote herself to him, a man who is capable of looking out for her and her possible future offsprings.

Because she refuses to live somewhere less, yet knows how financially stressful paying rent is. If it's a future wife, then it's a future divorce too.
>>
>>34252002
so what? there is no contract that says women have to sleep with their boyfriends either but they still do it. Sex is rent payment. Thats fine if you want her to pay rent but don't expect sex. She'll be too tired from working to service your sexual needs. So OP has to choose. A loveless sexless relationship or just get a better job. Men need women to push them to higher places, females are a man's motivation in life.
>>
>>34252169

Yeah, no. If she is on the lease she is legally bound to pay rent. And sure, if she's too tired from work to fuck that's fine. OP can just dump her and find someone else. No point in staying in a relationship if your needs aren't being met.
>>
File: 1397961718633.gif (1MB, 382x215px) Image search: [Google]
1397961718633.gif
1MB, 382x215px
>>34251755
fuckin normies man

you came here for advice?
>>
>>34252312
no point for a girl to stick with a guy like that either, i'd run for the hills if I was in a relationship with a guy with absoluitely zero flexibility and most importantly im not the most important thing in his world. Rent is trivial, my love and devotion last a lifetime and beyond. Enjoy paying your rent alone forever I'd say. Guys need to learn to pick their battles. Just saying
>>
>>34252380

>B-bbbbut it's all about ME!

Enjoy your cats then.
>>
>>34251943
Obviously he is not capable of taking care of her.

You're spouting more double standards of men having to completely provide for their woman so they can be stay at home moms. Isn't this what women are trying to fight against? Aren't they trying to prove that they can fend for themselves? This isn't the 50's anymore. Do women want to be treated equally to men or not?
>>
>>34252423
>Isn't this what women are trying to fight against?
Women want to stay at home but women don't want men to say women HAVE to stay at home. See the difference? The fact that men think they can dictate what women do with their lives is what they are fighting against.
>>
>>34252380
Sure you'd run for the hills, but, if you place yourself in the OP's gf's shoes, you can't, because you don't have the financial capability to leave. Stupid cunt.
>>
>>34252423
>Do women want to be treated equally to men or not?
No. Not everyone is a slothkin SJW
>>
>>34252404
those crazy cat ladies you are talking about are lonely by choice. There is no such thing as a lonely woman. A 90 year old woman can walk into a nursing home and command the attention of all the 70, 80 mand other 90 year old men in the nursing home. Why? Because women are never lonely.

So if I were to enjoy my cats, thats because I decided I wanted cats. Whereas men like you tend to think beggers can be choosers. Well think again
>>
>>34252465
>Women want to stay at home

Indeed, we all want to be lazy pieces of shit don't we?
Don't you dare try to argue that being a stay at home mom has the same difficulties and responsibilities as having an actual job.
>>
>>34252473
All she needs to do is go online and say please help im a homeless girl and she'll be inundated with offers. Probably to a mansion as well. But no, she decides to give her OP bf a chance and stick with him. Maybe she sees potential in him.
>>
>>34252538

So then why is there a growing population of unhappy, single women?
>>
>>34252592
because there are only so many Chads in the world.

Granted, those women are still riding the cock carousel, they just can't nail a Chad down, because he's busy banging other women.
>>
>>34252592
I've not read that anywhere. What are you basing that claim on?
>>
>>34252718

Probably because your solipsism blinds you to anything you don't like.

http://www.experian.com/blogs/marketing-forward/2012/03/23/all-the-single-ladies-unmarried-women-comprise-an-increasing-share-of-the-population/

Google growing number of single women and you'll find other articles saying the same thing.

>>34252701

Oh I'm well aware as to why.
>>
>>34251755
Yo I'm in the same boat.
>me and gf live together
>says she wants to be single for a while
>we split all the bills
>she never has all of her half
>ok whatever
>we also have a kid
>she works nights I mornings.
>I get up at 4am and come home round 11
>she would always still be in bed when I got home
>our son is up and in his crib with a wet diper.
>soon it turns into she sleeps till she goes to work and I take of the the kid/Clean the apartment/cook dinner and get my ass up at 4am.
>way to much stress
>turn to heroin to not be so stressed.
>she found out.
>getting kicked out.
So trust me could be worse op.
>>
>>34252588

>she gives him a chance

She's refusing to pay rent. He's giving her a chance to undo her fuckup. OP is in the right here regardless of the situation. If she's on the lease, landlord can and will take her to court. If she's not, OP can kick her out. She's in a lose-lose situation and has no bargaining chips without outright admitting she's leeching off OP.
>>
>>34252857
A blog...by xxx Marketing team.

so scientific. let me guess you also have some anecdotal "evidence"
>>
>>34252918
Thats fine but dont be surprise if she decides to cheat on him. If he wants to treat her like some college brofriend then thats the kind of relationship seed he will plant for himself. He's not out to find love, he just needs someone to pay half the rent with him. No wonder robots cant into relationship. Such selfishness
>>
>>34252920

Do you have any evidence that their sources are incorrect? Like I said, feel free to google what I told you and see for yourself.

You won't because you can't stand to have you're fragile little bubble world broken, but the option is there.
>>
>>34252970

>It's selfish to expect people to pay rent

Right. Going to let this stand on its own.

>She could cheat on him

She could. And then she could get kicked out and be homeless. Again, lose-lose. The landlord and the law do not give a shit about your Disney fantasy where the girl gets to leech off some poor guy. She either pays rent or she gets fucked.
>>
>>34252983
I'll amuse you and say you are correct that the number of single women with depression is growing.

But because im so much smarter than you I can ask myself questions like well what if the entire population of people in general is growing.

More people = more people with depression

So really to answer your original question the reason why there is an increasing number of single females with depression is simply that the population in general is increasing but that has nothing to do with anything in this thread and how sad you are trying to link one thing to another without basic understanding of anything (:
>>
>>34253058

Thanks for showing the thread you don't understand how proportions or percentages work.
>>
>>34253044
He could kick her out. She wouldnt be homeless mind you. She'd easily find a guy to take her in, temporarily or permanently. The choice is hers.

Her ungrateful ex bf however would end up alone forever and in a few years settle for something much worse or not find anyone at all. Competition is fierce after all if you are a male.

Is this really worth half a rents pay? Learn to pick and choose your battles
>>
File: 1481869062959.jpg (52KB, 575x325px) Image search: [Google]
1481869062959.jpg
52KB, 575x325px
>>34251755
OP, stick up for yourself and tell her you can't deal with her financial problems. You'll get respect for it. You are not the burden for explaining this to her, she's the burden for putting you in this position.

I would never expect a girl to be with me if I was financially dependent.
>>
>>34253185

>living with a leech
Vs
>not living with a leech

Not a hard choice at all. Men don't value women nearly as much as women think they do.
>>
>>34253327
>living as a robot and comparing people to parasites
Vs
>being a normal functioning human being with the right mindset and attitudes towards life

Not a hard choice either so what is your excuse?
>>
tell her you can't afford it and need to move

watch how fast she dumps your ass
>>
>>34253373

Letting your girl walk all over and use you isn't a healthy mindset, sorry sugartits.

Speaking of which, post tits. Otherwise your posts will just go ignored.
>>
>>34253439
She's not walking all over him, she's giving him the opportunity to prove he's worthy of her time
>>
>>34251797

i enjoyed reading the thoughts of a beta cuck, thanks bud
>>
>>34253471
Prove his worth? He already has. He's already been putting up with her shit. How long does he have to let her be a freeloader? She is literally ruining his life. How is this healthy?
>>
>>34253530
>>34253488

Ignore the troll.
>>
>>34253530
>He's already been putting up with her shit.
Welcome to the world of relationships. Not only will he be putting up with her shit but he will be putting up with her shit for the rest of his life if he can prove himself a worthy male.

If he doesnt want to put up with another persons shit then go be single. Men cant have their cake and eat it too.

Its healthy because she's putting stress on him. Stress makes a person grow, he could run away from his responsibilities but i've already explain what road that leads to
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.