[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to find women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: woman.jpg (513KB, 1000x841px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
513KB, 1000x841px
Where the Hell do you find single women to date that aren't single mothers? I have been trying for years to find one.
>Dating websites like okcupid kept trying to match me with single mothers and everyone I messaged who was not one didn't reply.
>Can't date coworkers because I work in an office.
>Female coworkers only know single mothers.
>Mom keeps mentioning young single moms she knows.
>Tried going to church for a few months and literally the only single women were ex-whores turned singles moms.
>Can't ask out women at gym because I see them daily.

I literally cannot find one woman around that is single and not a mother. For fucks sake this is getting ridiculous I am 29 year old kissless virgin because I can't find a single woman that doesn't have kids except on dating websites and I am too old for them.
>>
Literally anywhere anon just go outside just b urself :)
>>
>trying to find a woman past age 25 that isn't a hardcore feminist or single mother
You have a better chance of winning the lottery OP
>>
>>34250927
>still trying to get decent woman

maby if you time travel to the 50s
>>
Have you tried expanding your dating pool? Like maybe consider women besides post wall roasties.

What's even the point of a woman older than 25 anyway? The sell by date is 24.
>>
>>34251089
Not going to try and date 18 year olds who will consider me the "creepy" old guy hitting on them. I have been looking at the 21-30 range. There is nothing left by single mothers. This is bullshit I didn't go to college for 4 years to get a decent career just to raise another man's child.
>>
don't date.

Wear protection and debase them.

When you've accumulated a lot of wealth, find a woman with very limited partners who is younger than you and then get serious with her.

If you need to have children, make it with one that has 1 or less partners, 2 at the absolute most. Ensure that they worship you, do what you want. Never back down or be a white knight. You will always win if you do what you want. They want to be dragged by you as you execute your will on the world.

These things literally want to be taken, owned and filled with sperm. do that when you please, but never when you don't want to.

Always practice good morals. Never be untrue to yourself. Do what makes you happy. Don't look for others for validation.

Gain resources, don't waste them on these things. Don't give any to them.
>>
>>34251201
I already have wealth and a house. This is the entire reason I am looking for a woman.
>>
sounds like you need to start going for trannies instead
>>
File: aspiration.jpg (55KB, 449x721px) Image search: [Google]
aspiration.jpg
55KB, 449x721px
It's the age of chad thundercock and numale cucklords. Unless you fit one of those titles women won't give you two shits unless you just happen to be within near proximity long enough some mutal attraction occurs.

They also have substantially higher legal ground than you if you have a child with you. You'd almost be better off adopting a ugandan cyclops baby and raising it as your own before pursuing a relationship if that aspect of it matters to you at all.
>>
>>34251226
create something for the world before you settle for a woman to dedicate time and resources to.
>>
>>34251292
I am little old for that. I refuse to give something to the world that won't give back to me.
>>
Women are not worth marrying if they are single by their late twenties. Those are the women that deserve to be alone.
>>
>>34250927
Here's a secret, anon:
If you don't find a decent woman by the time you graduate college, you're done for.

Once you enter the real world, your options are pretty much single mothers, fatties, Tumblr-tier feminists, or gorilla looking blacks.
>>
>>34251160

You're missing out then. Being a creepy old guy is a huge bonus, you should work it to your advantage. Unless you're like twice their age it isn't weird.

Like you said, you have the education and money. No need to be scraping the barrel here. The dating game really is a bitch though. I've long since given up on my dream of a house, wife, kids, under a perfect marriage. Now I'm just out to get my dick wet and have FWBs while telling them they're my gf. eventually they dump me or I get caught cheating, but at least I don't lose half my shit when it happens. The worst that ever happened was a bitch torched a sweater I left at her place. I don't care what a guy did, you don't do that to cashmere. I told the gossip of our mutual friends that she gave me chlamydia. I got back at her, kind of.
>>
>>34251547
Slowly been realizing this. Going to just accept a life of celibacy I guess. Better than degrading myself by dating a single mother.
>>
>>34251348
You need to change that mindset. That's why the world gives nothing back.
>>
>>34251607
Does not sound that great to be honest.
>>
>>34251626
Look I am tired of most the world and don't give a shit. I had to work my way out of growing up in poverty and take out a shit ton of student loans to go to college. It took a couple years to pay off the student loans so I could finally move out my mom's trailer and go buy my own house. Now I got a house and financial stability and I am just tired of having to work my ass just to do anything only to be kicked in the balls repeatedly.
>>
>>34250927
You are a faggot. Single mothers are the best you can keep pumping and dumping them without ever having to meet their kids. Just use them for sex and give them false hope of a relationship. Single mothers are great for sex and sometimes they will even buy you food. They aren't good for anything else though.
>>
Is there seriously no place to find single women aged 25+?
>>
just like ya know be gay i guess
>>
>>34251976
No we already told you that all the women worth dating are gone by age 25. You missed out. Enjoy your single mothers, I personally want to thank you for raising my bastards for me.
>>
File: 1469335867606.png (186KB, 312x247px) Image search: [Google]
1469335867606.png
186KB, 312x247px
>>34251976
There are but you won't find them places you frequent. Try bookstore coffee shops or something. If you're really serious, travel to another country as different environments yield different types of women. In the netherlands they're very forward and no nonsense due to their culture. If you're white and moderately attractive try SEA. You'll have to get in good with her family though. The western world is fucked for dating as a young adult unless you're really lucky so good luck.
>>
The perfect woman isn't within your reach. They're 1000s of miles away. Don't limit yourself to your area.
>>
>>34250927

Church. Take up jesus worship and you'll increase your chances of finding a girlfriend exponentially
>>
>>34251976
Try 4chan if you don't mind them being batshit insane.
>>
>>34250927
You'll find them everywhere but none of them will ever love you so why bother?
>>
>>34252436
Are you suggesting mail order brides?

>>34252481
Reread my original post please.
>>
>>34252567
If I will find them everywhere why can't I find any?
>>
>>34250927
>Where the Hell do you find single women to date that aren't single mothers?
Asia.

Basil and oregano.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.