[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as an attractive man who doesn't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: Men are worthless.jpg (133KB, 668x450px) Image search: [Google]
Men are worthless.jpg
133KB, 668x450px
Is there such a thing as an attractive man who doesn't think about sex constantly, whore around and cheat on anyone he's with?
>>
Sounds like you want Chad without the Chad Behavior
>>
Define "attractive" OP.
>>
>cheat

Social contract is gone.
>>
>>34250764

>Is there such a thing as an attractive man?
Yes. lots

>who doesn't think about sex constantly
generally speaking, no, not unless there's something wrong with his libido. This is a man that you want, right?

>doesn't whore around and cheat on anyone he's with
Yes, plenty of men are faithful.
>>
>>34250764
I dont know about the attractive part but i had no problems gettin into relationships, dont care about sex anymore though.
>>
File: Shoe Fetish.jpg (210KB, 798x791px) Image search: [Google]
Shoe Fetish.jpg
210KB, 798x791px
>>34250789
Pretty much.

>>34250806
Not ugly.

>>34250833
Yeah, I think I need to hunt for an actual asexual. Problem is, men are shit, so even the "asexual" ones. Well...
>>
>>34250873
Actual asexual wont have sex with you either buddy. Also if you start with "men are shit" youre not gonna have alot of fun trying to get into a relationship with one.
>>
>>34250764
I'd be attractive if I lost 30 more pounds. Working on it. I think about sex a lot but I'm abstaining until marriage.
>>
>>34250945
>N-no you c-can't judge us for being enormous piles of cat dung!
Yes. Yes I can. And I will.
>>
>>34250764
I fit the description. Here is the problem though, since I am not into sex, I have nothing to gain from interacting with women, so I don't.
>>
>>34251002
I assume me telling you that generalisation is not a good thing and there are variations to almost every rule, every rule when it comes to humans though.
>>
>>34250764
I dont agree with chapelle here
I'm 100% straight and work for extravagant things because I want them, not because of women. I dont give a fuck about women or what they think of me. I couold live the rest of my life alone and still be happy
>>
File: 1464504610102.jpg (51KB, 659x473px) Image search: [Google]
1464504610102.jpg
51KB, 659x473px
>>34251007
I'm a guy.

>>34251030
Pic related.
>>
>>34251002

Turnabout is fair play. I think you're a selfish cunt who only thinks about their own needs. That's not how love and relationships work. Please do the world a favor and kys.
>>
>>34251045
You answered me with a meme instead of actually having an argument. Whatever shall i do, i am completely defeated in this argument, and you are the intellectual superior. Good job
>>
>>34251044
I would be happy just playing vidya all day and reading but most women don't want that plus if you do want some kids you have to have a better life style than that to raise your kids.
>>
you caught me

Ive been dumped several times for not fucking girls so take that stereotype OUTTAAAA HEEEYAAA

Baseball.jpg
>>
I mostly think about money or my hobbies and toys. Sex is only fun when I'm horny and my libido is such that I'm good getting it only two or three times a week.

I'd never whore around but I wouldn't hesitate to cheat if I thought I could get away with it though. Women are trash. Either I get away with it, she reveals her true bitchy colors, or she is a good submissive girl and just ignores my fun. I'm not exactly broke and these nonvirgin women have to know I'd never consider them for marriage/children, or even having in my life 5 years from then. They still get angry for some reason though. All I want is an honest bitch who won't cheat. I know women only want me for my looks, money, and personality. They should know I only want them for their looks and personality. Since they only provide 2/3 of what I give them I get to cheat. It's only fair. There is no way in hell their virtue is so great that they're willing to give me up over a couple extra fucks anyway, there is something more going on here.

I think all women are fucking retarded in the head.
>>
>>34250764
IF THAT ATTRACTIVE GUY DOESN'T CHASE WOMEN LIKE A DRUNK RUSSIAN HE'S GAY XDXD XXXXDDD
>>
>>34251124
Actually, that was the argument. Muh anecdotes don't change reality.
>>
>>34251002
>turns down robots
>whore out to chad and brad
>they cheat on you
>FUCK MEN FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF

Hmmm I wonder why you can't find any 'good' men.
>>
>>34251301
>FUCK MEN FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF
This more than anything is why you're cancer. Sociopathy is not a desirable trait in a mate.
>>
>>34251275
Well the reality is that there are genuinely nice people out there, im not saying youll find a happy ball of sunshine everywhere you go, but moderately nice yeah i think its possible.
I think youre the one using anecdotes here.
>>
>>34251341
I'm not looking for happy, I'm looking for good. There is no way you can be happy and a decent person in a world this wrong.

>I think youre the one using anecdotes here.
Oh really? That's pretty odd when the facts on the ground back up my claims, not yours. Male relationships are almost always open and faggots are STD addicts.
>>
>>34251002
What is the point you are trying to make? That you are better? That makes are evil? That you deserve to have the perfect partner? Nothing in this life is fair, but I'd prefer you don't shit all over me while pissing on my self esteem just because I've got a different chromosome.
>>
>>34251512
Well i actually didnt know youre a faggot so. Good luck finding a faggot thats not just a cockthirsty degenerate that pops pills and takes 10 dicks up his ass on the daily.
You said all men, not just gay men, thats where the confusion comes from.
>>
>>34251326
>not understanding green text
I'm larping as OP, fag
>>
>>34251575
I am OP, retard. And your bullshit right wing nonsense is why you're garbage.
>>
>>34251702
Op i was an attractive hopeless romantc when i was younger. Now im a jaded cynical, cynical man
>>
File: What men want -- sex.jpg (97KB, 892x503px) Image search: [Google]
What men want -- sex.jpg
97KB, 892x503px
>>34250764
You're a 19 yo girl and you got dumped by Chad and you're angry. It'll go away. Your alpha-widowhood, however, will not.
>>
>I want an attractive man
>But I don't want to put out or provide any other sort of worth in the relationship

Women, everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 598x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 598x708px
>>34251906
>if I keep using blanked statements they will come true one day
>>
>>34250764
No, attractive men try to be attractive so they can cheat and whore around.
>>
>>34251945

OP literally proved it true though. But keep denying it I guess.
>>
>>34251983
>all attractive men are manwhores
That just as bad as saying all females are sluts. Stop being a dummy.
>>
>>34252028
OP don't prove shit. Until you met every person in the world and have mind reading powers you can't say "all of x are like this". Don't be a dummy anon.
>>
>>34252031
Well, it's true. I've slept with 17 girls, so I'd know...
>>
>>34250764
There is such a thing as a man who does not do those things

he is me

but I am not attractive

rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34251841
I'm cynical too. But I'm still not a worthless slut.

>>34251888
1: I'm a guy, retard. Men confirmed for illiterate. Also 2: Is that image supposed to "prove" that men are better?? Because it very much does the opposite.

>>34251983
You don't have to try to be born with decent genes.

>>34252071
Ahem.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/06/26/most_gay_couples_aren_t_monogamous_will_straight_couples_go_monogamish.html

http://barbwire.com/2014/06/06/myth-gay-male-monogamy/

http://healthland.time.com/2010/09/26/study-20-of-homosexual-men-are-hiv-positive-but-only-half-know-it/

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/ataglance.html

http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php

>>34252110
Nice poem.
>>
>>34250764
I don't think that *submissive* attractive men are likely to be cheaters.

>Who's my little boy?

:)
>>
>>34251906
Men rate women on a predictable bell curve. Women rate men like ... a romance novel.
>>
>>34252130
wasn't intentional
>>
If OP isn't a woman then I don't really understand the point of this thread. High value guys fuck a lot of women because they can. It's not a difficult concept.
>>
>>34252098
I sexed every female in the world.
>>
>>34252130
>quoting me then linking a ton of gay shit
Ok...?
>>
>implying men are the unfaithful ones
Wew, lad.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 387x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 387x411px
>>34252320
>both females and males can't be shit people and cheat
Wewlad.
>>
>>34252130
>gay males
>~2% percent of the population
Also, gay men are more sexually actively with each other because they're allowed to be. Women don't have very high libidos, because they don't have as many children as men. However, a man could have (almost) as many children as he wants, because his body makes sperm at a much faster rate than the female body creates eggs. Therefore, men (because they can reproduce more), would want to have sex more (even though it isn't with a woman), thus explaining their increased sex drive.
>>
>>34250764
Just as many as there are women, if not more.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 421x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 421x515px
>>34252535
Better chill out anon. This one female will call you weak for not taming your lust and shame you for fapping and wanting to have a ton of sex.
>>
>>34252388
That wasn't what I meant. I was regarding men and women as wholes, and woneb cheat more than men. I wasn't attempting to disprove your argument, I was simply stating that women cheat more than men do, and therefore women are a much worse issue than men. If you're gay, though, you pretty much win the argument, because women are taken out of the situation.
>>
>>34252535
The sex difference isn't as big as you make it out to be. There are high-testosterone females who are horny 100% of the time and find it difficult to concentrate on daily functions. me irl
>>
>>34252632
Well shit everyone cheats. I better just stay alone and never look for a mate.
>>
>>34250764
>Is there such a thing as an attractive man who doesn't think about sex constantly, whore around and cheat on anyone he's with?
Yes, but they're all Chad's without the frat shit in them, and wind up dating the qts you want for several years, if not marriage.
>>
>>34252656
>me irl
Prove it. Meet me irl and have a ton of sex with me. I'm a high test. male.
>>
>>34252656
Go tell the fucking feminists about what men naturally feel about these things
>>
>>34252656
>there are
Exactly. You're part of a small percentile (like gay men), and therefore do not represent women as a whole, if that's what you're trying to say. Also, what the fuck? I thought OP was a guy.
>>
>>34252698
No I'm only sexually interested in one person right now.

>tf oneitis
>>
>>34252735
>caring about what a ton of bad feminists say
Don't do it anon. Most feminists are not bad but the loud outspoken one make all of the look bad. Kind of like how you see niggers on the news all the time. Yo know not all black people are not niggers and seeing it all the time from the loud ones make you feel otherwise.
>>
>>34252735
What are you talking about anon?

>>34252757
>Also, what the fuck? I thought OP was a guy.
wot?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 153x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 153x306px
>>34252776
Well I wish you luck on taming them.
>>
>>34252663
By "mate" do you mean someone to procreate with, or settle down with, or both? If you mean both then there's a 50/50 chance that divorce and eventually alimony and child support payments will ensue.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 638x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 638x778px
>>34252882
Settle down with and have kids that we can both raise and love together.
>>
>>34252824
He said, so in his post, where he replied to a bunch of people, then gave statistics about gay people. Since he was a man, I assumed he was looking for a male partner that was attractive and wasn't thinking about sex all the time (or at least trying to prove that they exist).
>>
>>34250764
i think about sex alot but i would never whore around or cheat. i doubt you would consider me attractive thou
>>
>>34250764
Tim Tebow is one.
>>
>>34254019
i hate this shit why am i not good enough. all my life i have tried to be good and people always say they want a good person but they can't help but find me unattractive. it isn't even i am le nice guy so you have to fuck me, it's why am i unlovable what did i do wrong.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.