[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School Greentext

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: high-school.jpg (189KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
high-school.jpg
189KB, 425x282px
Post stories from your school days.

Anons in another thread were arguing about whether corporal punishment still happens much and whether it's good or bad.
>>
>>34250642
>be OP
>be a faggot
>underage at high school
>more autistic than most of this board
>gets beat up by not only Chad and brad but even other autists
>go on r9k instead of paying attention in class
>post le meme arrows XD uber le ebin nazi fails at school ECKS DEEEE t. le 9gag army

So how was school?
>>
>>34250940
Hey that was me 2 years ago. Now I sit alone in my dorm instead and do the same thing.
>>
>>34250642
nice meme
this never works
>>
>>34251101
What's the meme? What never works?
>>
>>34250642
>corporal punishment
Are the US and Australia the only civilized countries to have it now?
>>
>>34251058
>Hey that was me 2 years ago.
But it was a joke.
>>
>>34250642
>be sophomore
>attracted to a senior girl but too beta to say anything
>she walks past me in the halls one day
>brushes me for a brief moment
>literally cum in my pants, moan and shit
>don't know if she noticed
worst part of it was she was at least 350 lb
>>
>>34250642
be me
in computer class
teacher is wrestling coach
i act up
he comes over and puts me in wrestling hold
i can't get out he's too strong
>>
>>34250642
>buddy and i have a free period
>need to take a leak
>while i'm in the bathroom i see someone in the stall
>it's the same shoes of this kid who would act like a dick to me any of the rare times we had to interact in our classes
>walk outside and tell my friend "saw jim in the stall in there taking shit, i fucking hate that guy"
>my friend comes up with a plan
>we quietly walk back into the bathroom
>he soaks some paper towel balls at the sink
>whips them at the ceiling above the stall and runs out with i turn off the lights and close the door
>my buddy yells "FUCK YOU" as he runs out

i felt a little bad about it the next time i saw jim but i can laugh about it now
>>
>>34253535
>Oh no Anon threw some wet paper towels at the ceiling and turned off the lights. What ever shall I do?

Kys.
>>
>>34253467
You can't just fucking wrestle kids in class because they "act up"
>>
>>34253638
getting wet paper towels thrown on you while it's pitch black while you're taking a shit isn't the greatest feeling in the world
>>
I have posted this many a time but I will do it again
>freshman year of high school
>its the day of the homecoming football game, which means we fuck around and play games all day
>Im emulating banjo kazooie on my school issued laptop
>1st hour teacher brings in mutha fuckin cookies
>puts them on a bench in front of class
>I get in line for that shit, but sit in front of class because of horrible vision so not much wait
>suddenly, girl in front of me drops her cookie on the ground
>instead of waiting for her or a few other people around her to pick it up, I sperg out
> crawl underneath girl's legs, she's wearing a skirt mind you
>grab cookie
>start to crawl out from underneah her legs, misjudge when I should stand up and brush my head on the underside of her skirt
>dont really remember her reaction, she may have smiled, but some stoner made fun of me for it
She was dumb as a sack of rocks and got pregnant on purpose senior year. In a Catholic high school nontheless
>>
>>34253681
>he soaks some paper towel balls at the sink
>whips them at the ceiling above the stall and runs out with i turn off the lights and close the door
>>
>>34253734
>not bothering to take a peek
And this was high school, so no excuses about being a little kid.
>>
note saying everyone needs it but I needed it. I was an obnoxious little shit and sitting me in a corner wasnt going to cut it.
>>
>>34254690
You say that now, after having got it.
>>
>fucked English teacher

junior year was a good time
>>
>>34254938
>when a woman does this, fucking great time
>even if the boy hated it
>when a man does, prison
>even if the girl didn't
>>
>>34254938

How did his dick feel?

Oregino
>>
>>34254972
He never went to prison anon. Calm down.

>>34254978
It was great, he was godly at eating out through. I was 16 and he was 26. Cut dick but it was okay. Blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, I still think about him sometimes
>>
>>34255054
Storytime the full thing.

He would have gone to prison if he'd been caught.
>>
>Be me
>last day of senior year
>end of first period I'm walking to gym
>right outside locker room hear BANG BANG BANG and people run out
>school shooting
>>
>>34255181
mkay. For context, I couldn't relate to my peers in highschool to save my life and tended to get on better with my teachers than classmates

>taking English lit class
>get put in class with hot new teacher filling in for normal 11th grade lit teacher
>long hair and a bit of scruffy facial hair, has a few tattoos, dresses casually
>everyone takes the class just to fulfill the lit requirement or because he's hot
>he's super geeky about certain books and I think it's adorable
>first book we're reading is the odyssey
>entire class bitches and moans like brats about how it's too long/boring/complicated
>he seems kinda bummed after class about it
>I've read it before and liked it so make some conversation about the book for a bit
>we start joking around and talking about lots of other shit
>make eachother laugh and the conversation feels so natural
>end up doing this pretty much every day
>start eating lunch with him in the classroom
>just the two of us talking and hanging out
>start becoming more and more attracted to him
>wear slightly more revealing things to try and get his attention during class
>constantly notice him staring at me and stealing glances
>start flirting when it's just us, don't talk much during class to avoid drawing attention to us
>one day in the classroom during lunch he was standing next to me
>was wearing a shirt skirt and cute panties that day
>decide fuck it I want this
>pretend to drop something and bend over
>lean slightly towards him while I do this
>brush against his leg
>suddenly feel his hands on my ass and him squeezing
>when I stand up and turn around his face is super red but he doesn't say anything
>kiss him
>end up getting bent over the desk while he goes balls deep
>this keeps going on for the rest of the year
>a couple times we rawdog it
>best sex of my life
>my school is so full of stoners and dropouts no one notices

feels good man. Was really bummed when he left the year after because the normal teacher was well again
>>
>>34250642
> be me, a senior in highschool
> be really vulgar
> During lunch, eating in my class with some friends and some asian bitch who basically kisses the teachers ass
> See poster of a student i hated from an old project we did about making our own campaign ( this was a AP American government).
> Say " i don't like him he's a little a faggot" outloud and that asian bitch was best friends with said faggot
> goes on a tirade about how that's a hate word or someshit
>shrug it off
> couples days later get called up to the administrators office
> when i get there, the Assistant principle ask me if anything happened in my class during lunch
> Tell her what happand and thought i would get at least a warning because it was my first time
> get ISS for one day

Well, probably didn't help the fact that the kid was leader of the school's LGBT club but i thought since i was part of the club and also a homo, it was no big deal. couldn't exempt my finals after that. Oh well, at least im in college now, though i wish i could beat the shit out of the girl, the fag and the principle.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.