[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it robots. I think I'm an alpha now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: RePIDAe.jpg (2MB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
RePIDAe.jpg
2MB, 3840x2400px
Here's the story, my friends, enjoy, I know I have

>Throughout high school, this guy, we'll call him A, bullied me
>verbal shit, throwing things at me, and because I'm a dirty juden, a lot of this was anti semitic stuff, on top of the fact that I was fat, and short
>during this entire phase, he had this beautiful gf, who we'll call B
>Eventually he stopped, because we both matured, but I never forgot

Flash forward about 5 years later

>Turns out B and I are going to the same big state university, I see her in my Calc 1 class
>During this time, I've gotten a little more /fit, and we become friends
>Turns out she's super nice, and a little on the nerdy side like me, a little introverted too, despite dating A
>I ask her out, she said yes

That was a week ago, our date was last night, we fucked after, I lost muh viriginity

I'm pretty sure this was the most alpha thing possible, fucking your former bullies ex gf

It's possible robots

You can go from beta to ultimate alpha too

What are you waiting for? Go fuck your bullies ex gf

pic not related, new laptop, all I've got is wallpapers
>>
>and we become friends
You were never a robot.

P.S. You got your bullies sloppy seconds. You couldn't be more beta.
>>
>>34249256
>beta
>sex
pick one
>>
>>34249229
>I'm pretty sure this was the most alpha thing possible, fucking your former bullies ex gf

You fucked your bullies ex-gf. That's not really tbqh pham. But good fo you pham
>>
>>34249318

Using this logic you could be a cuckold and your wife's bull could fuck you in the ass and you wouldn't be a beta
>>
>>34249229
posting about it on /r9k/ sort of contradicts the whole alpha thing tho
>>
>>34249359
only if you count being raped by a bull as sex you fucking wierdo
>>
>>34249229
>using a female to hurt a guy
real tough totally alpha /s
>>
File: kTJLsm0.jpg (758KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kTJLsm0.jpg
758KB, 2560x1600px
>>34249256
I used to be one, but I matured a little, and tried a little harder to be a normie, as hard as it may seem, you're not stuck this way forever

>>34249349

Well thanks anyway anon, I felt pretty alpha over it, but I get your point

>>34249378

I've been here for a few years, I felt I'd give some of you lonely bastards a message of hope

here's another wallpaper, seriously that's all I have on this damn thing
>>
>>34249229
>Flash forward about 5 years later
elaborate
>>
>>34249407

if you are a literal autist like myself then you wouldn't even question the fact that rape is indeed sex. ableit, unwanted sex
>>
>>34249229
>ex gf
>alpha

autism
>>
>>34249543
wow, burn?
>>
File: ZryVoCw.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ZryVoCw.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>34249569

I like to think of it as revenge, not autism
>>
>>34249229
How does it feel to be part of the most hated group of humans on earth ? Your post reeks of insecurity and you're the epitome of a jewish cockroach. You never directly stood up for yourself and faced your bully, insted you lucked out by fucking some bitch who probably means nothing to your bully. He absolutely ravaged her pussy, you got his sloppy seconds and now you come here to brag ? You're pathetic, but that is a given, considering that you're a fucking juden, no matter what you do in life you'll always be a lowly piece of shit with no guts, a scurrying ratkin, mocked and despised by others.
>>
Get gassed Kike
>>
Now call your highschool bully and tell him you're fucking the girl he was done with, that'll show him who's boss. Might as well blow the story up a little and tell him you dived his dumpster and ate that last slice of pizza he threw out 2 days ago. I bet that'll make him want to kill himself.
>>
>>34249607

everyone here can smell the normie on you
>>
File: Facebook-Sluppy-c3f92b.png (93KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-Sluppy-c3f92b.png
93KB, 500x557px
>>34250016

>jewish cockroach

Sureeeee got me with that one. And of course I never stood up to him, but I doubt you've ever done it either. If you're on r9k, you're a coward, that's a given. I may be a jew, but at least I'm no hypocrite.

I came back here to show you all that you don't have to be angry robots anymore, and that there's something more to wallowing in your own rage and misplaced supremacy

>>34250300

God, I wish I could. Pic applies to you too

>>34250426

She broke up with him, so telling him I'm fucking his ex would actually be a good move for me. It's all about dominance

I hate that fucking file name, but the pic does apply
>>
File: best-eyelashes-cara-delevingne.jpg (77KB, 660x494px) Image search: [Google]
best-eyelashes-cara-delevingne.jpg
77KB, 660x494px
>>34250915
you can change the filename friend
she probably has matured and wants you for your vast intellect, just know that stacy is attracted to boys who can think circles around her just as much if not more so than big buff guys

pic is my new meme
>>
>>34250915
i take back what i said about you, you have no intellect at all, start worshipping jesus and doing the will of the father, that is what smart is
>>
File: UhXanlC.jpg (653KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
UhXanlC.jpg
653KB, 2560x1600px
>>34250300
Nice dubs btw friendo

>>34251954

I know, I'm just lazy, and just downloaded that image

>>34252220

Still jewish, and not gonna robot sluge about "muh intellect."

Also theism doesn't mean stupid. Implying that is autistic
>>
>>34252704
i didn't imply theism is stupid...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.