[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you hug male aquaintances?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ogvpxgY0Ms1rmerh9o1_400.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogvpxgY0Ms1rmerh9o1_400.png
325KB, 382x417px
how do you hug male aquaintances?
>>
I do not. No homo.
>>
>>34249117
neither do I. but i wanna. No homo.
>>
>>34249076

You don't. You shake their hand. Are you a homogay or something?
>>
hug, no dick touching, two pats on the back
>>
>>34249076
just tell him he's got a nice ass and make the first move
>>
File: ghosthug.png (48KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
ghosthug.png
48KB, 438x438px
>>34249177
>hug, no dick touching, two pats on the back
thank you for the real answer, anon much appreciated
>>
>>34249076
Grab their hand firmly
Pull them in
Bump chests
Step back
Release hands
>>
>>34249076

Right hand over shoulder, left hand under.
Solid chest and firm short hug.
Obligatory pat for no homo.
>>
>>34249076
Alright, I got a question for your guys. It's kind of related to this thread, but how would you want female to kiss you.

>I found out a coworker is interested in me at my job. I'm working with a limited window of time, as he deploys with the Marines in about 5 months. We've been flirting back and forth for about two weeks; one of my supervisor's actually commented on a potential romance happening, but I've been kind of keeping him in the dark about spending time together outside of work. In all honesty, I would like to keep our connection somewhat professional for now, except for one thing. Here is my plan, Some time over the next few days, I'm planning on kissing him on a night shift, outside away from the cameras, while doing so I plan on slipping my phone number into his front pants pocket. I want to be really suave and implying something sexual about it, because after he leaves his job, I definitely want to pursue something physical, possibly romantic with him. How does this sound, /adv/? If a girl you liked did this to you, how would you react? I want this kiss to be like fap material for him.
>>
>>34251583
>I definitely want to pursue something physical, possibly romantic with him.

Make up your fucking mind first, the guy is leaving in 5 months, he's not your toy.
>>
>>34249076
Don't make the mistake to put your hands on his upper back.
Put them slightly above his waist and pull him closer or it will look kinda weird
>>
>>34251583

I sincerely hope you're not the femanon i talked to yesterday who's way older than the coworker.
>>
>>34249076
>how do you hug male aquaintances?
pic related
>>
>>34252238

You can't because they'll beat you up.
>>
>>34252289
I think they'd find it funny
>>
>>34249076
Shake hands.
If you are really close, shake hands, pull close, pat on back with free hand while shaking.

Do not fullblown hug anyone that is not your biological father/brother, or female (or a qt boi).
>>
>>34252329

they might, until they found out that you were serious
>>
>>34249152
>>34249152
guy friends hug all the time especially if it's a special moment or something. just hug normally and maybe pat on the back if you feel insecure in your masculinity.
>>
>>34252460

Are you like, European or something?
>>
I'm a guy and I hug all my friends, male or female. Feels whatever man.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.