[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK are we supposed to compete? Just end me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: chads.jpg (440KB, 1228x1280px) Image search: [Google]
chads.jpg
440KB, 1228x1280px
How the FUCK are we supposed to compete?

Just end me
>>
restart lookism pls
>>
File: chad.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
>>34249073
by just bee'ing urself, bro! just talk to her, dawg!
confidence, honcho!

haha i lied, you either win the genetic lotto or you don't
>>
>>34249135

>honcho

spotted the autist
>>
>>34249073
You don't. Just fuck ugly chicks. We can't get 7/10s, and the girls that would date us aren't 7/10s.
>>
I don't know anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k&ab_channel=CollegeWeekly

like how the fuck do we compete, it's like starting a race, but Chad cuts your legs off and hops on a motorcycle
>>
>>34249073

If it makes you feel any better, most of them have an IQ of 5 and highly addicted to drugs and alcohol. If they don't make it in pro football their life is basically over at that point.

If you don't believe me just research what happens to most football players after they retire. Most are addicts and bankrupt. Look at Johnny Manziel.
>>
>>34249294
Hey that's super neat, take a screencap for your subs, dude.
>>
>>34249073
Being a fujo has ruined my life. I'd rather see the middle have a train run on him by a bunch of fat older men until he gives into the power of cock.
>>
Those aren't the men you're competing with. Jocks and gym Chads go after cheerleaders and upper-class Stacies. We have the Elizas, the Agathas, the Katyas, the Anzus, the Ashleys, the Ellas, the Crispys, etc. TO OURSELVES. A qt for every man!
>>
just be the best at what you do OP

im pretty sure theres a backstore about that post with those guys being 2nd or 3rd string
>>
>>34249073
oh wow a retarded chad thread again

less than 5% of males are that attractive, also the women who are with this kind of guys are not the ones you want to be with
>>
the JEWS control who has sex and who doesnt
they control the economy they control the media they control everything
women are social herd creatures and follow only the current social rules whatever they may be
the jews control media which dictates these same rules
its because of them that you couldnt have a 8/10 white girlfriend when you were 20
its because of them that you didnt marry her
its because of them that you dont have a loving obedient wife waiting for you to come home with an apple pie hot from the oven
the jews are our enemies and they must be destroyed for all of the suffering that theyve caused

its NOT about being strong or tall or handsome anymore go on the streets and you will see manlets and ugly niggers dating hot and cute blond girls
these sluts will have sex with ANYONE the jews tell them to have sex with
>>
>>34250377
flippin based
>>
>>34250377
Women are truly disgusting and must be controlled. This is the true bogpill.
>>
>>34249135
Chad is a nice guy. Brad is the bully.
>>
File: 1410342996286.png (66KB, 296x285px) Image search: [Google]
1410342996286.png
66KB, 296x285px
>>34249995
>tfw it's easier to produce a stable example of cold fusion than it is to find a straight fujoshi
>>
>>34249341
this made me really upset. had to turn it off near the end for making me feel like shit
>>
>>34249115
Fuck off you faggots go back to your gay ass websites and follow that dumb nigger
>>
>>34249341
wow, just look at all those chads

conveniently in one place

But jeez, just...how?
>>
>>34249927
lol its funny because the jew media convinces you that this is true but most of the time its the opposite. Don't fall for the dumb jock meme its all a lie.
>>
>>34249073
How about you start taking a jog outside?

>Falling for the gym jew
>>
File: Traditional values kek.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Traditional values kek.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>34250377
>its because of them that you dont have a loving obedient wife waiting for you to come home with an apple pie hot from the oven

Woah there, sport i see you know what makes a woman.
>>
>>34250377
normies will just say you are a bitter virgin loser who "needs to get laid"
>>
File: 1484765445417.jpg (2KB, 125x79px) Image search: [Google]
1484765445417.jpg
2KB, 125x79px
>>34249073
Go back to /sp/ you fucking chad
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.