[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your dream?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4202.jpg (140KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4202.jpg
140KB, 1024x1024px
What keeps you going?

I aim to be an officer in the USAF. Pretty much the only reason why I'm putting up with college and why I get out of bed in the morning.
>>
>>34248750
Nothing.

Row

the

boat
>>
>>34248790
GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM
>>
>>34248750
I had that dream, but I got caught with weed so that dream might be lost depending on how hard recruitment is nowadays
>>
>>34248750
I don't have 'dreams', I have things I want to do, but no aspirations to achieve them.

Like hotdogging that girl in your mobileshitter image.
>>
My base instincts are keeping me alive. My coding for reproducing is corrupted but my self preservation is almost fully functioning.
>>
I want to try make a manga one day.

I'm sort of learning how to draw extremely passively, but it's enough to keep me moving forward.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 448x298px)
image.jpg
35KB, 448x298px
id like to own a truck and know how to drive a truck and drive it places hauling things as a job

ive serviced a lot of them but dont know how to drive stick at all lol, shameful i know
>>
I want to do something in law enforcement. Also I'd like to fuck a girl that hot
>>
>>34248750
>To own a mansion away from major cities
>To have my own kennel, stable and raise chickens
>Have a green house
>Have a field where i can grow my own produce
>Have servants that live in the servant wing of my house
>Have a butler that is old school British proper
>Have roombas that clean the house
>Have a business that keeps my finances afloat
>Live in relative isolation in my mansion
>Have a scarface pool in the mansion
>Invite my oneitis to live with me in the mansion
>Live my carefree life away from the worries of the world
>Raise a family and have my kids inherit my business so they don't have to be chewed and spat out by the system
>Happy days until war comes
first i need to get a job, yeah.. that's the first step
>>
>>34248750
Becoming a super fucking rich businessman.

Id even settle for making a comfortable living owning a few small businesses and rental properties though.

Have some plans in my mind, just need to finish college.
>>
I'll be at a healthy weight in 1.5 years and get out of my shit hole country.
>>
Don't really have a big goal, but some smaller ones I think will make me happy.
>get better at forming and maintaining relationships and have a decent group of friends
>get a qt gf
>find something I'm passionate about and practice it, whether as a hobby or career.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.