[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are sjw's even real? If so has anyone like actually encounter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: doug.png (251KB, 391x362px) Image search: [Google]
doug.png
251KB, 391x362px
Are sjw's even real? If so has anyone like actually encounter one? I live in a small town so id like to see if its actually as bad as people say it is.
>>
They're mostly in colleges and cities.
>>
>>34248148
Yeah but like /pol/tards they're just a very loud minority. You'll usually find them on college campuses and big cities outside of the internet.
>>
>>34248211
>/pol/tards
>tards
i don't think robots are in a position to be casting stones at anybody
>>
>>34248148
Yep, they're real alright. I've been having to put up with them for the past 11 years of my life.
>>
You bring up an interesting question. In this day and age, we no longer need to base our arguments on strawmen; we can conjure up examples of the worst of any political movement only armed with a few keywords. Looking up "SJW freakout" or "alt-right conspiracy" on youtube will yeild you everything you need to know that your side is home of rational discourse, and those who oppose you are barbarians.

Because things that induce anger are vivid, and because of the availability heuristic, the longer you expose yourself to stuff like this, the more radical you yourself wil become. So instead, don't worry about something like an SJW, or a neo-nazi, but look for people honestly interested in good governance and rational solutions to tricky problems.
>>
>>34248148
Yes, they're mostly around college. Freshmen year I remember joining a female gothic literature class because why the fuck not to get gen ed credits. Was the only guy in the class participated and did well in the class, about half way through the semester a group of girls confronted me at a party and said that the entire class and the teacher hated me which was cool. I then started writing my papers and answering discussions to blame every bad thing in whichever novel we were reading on the dumb vapid protagonist and got kicked out of class a few times. Dean said I wasn't doing anything wrong so I was allowed back and did my final presentation on how women in gothic literature are actually retarded. Got an A
>>
>>34248948
/pol/retards ftfy
Let's be honest about who and what they are. Now fuck off and go back to your containment board you fucking degenerates
>>
>>34248148
Go to any college and find out for yourself.
>>
>>34249520
Unbelievably based anon, kek'd
>>
idk I went to an engineering college and didn't see any.
>>
Very real in cities. I guess I'm technically trans but I'll be fucked if I get lumped in with these assholes.
Now that I'm gay and interracially married my husband and I can get away with anything in front of them.

>19 year old transtrender tumblrina who's gender changes with what they headcanon their favorite character as
>was transfeminine on mlk day and discovered Harvey Milk
>black husband was discussing his experiences growing up
>tumblrina keeps interjecting that they completely understand the suffering and went through the exact same thing while telling anecdotes from the movie Milk
>husband tells tumblrina that "your experience of pretending to be queer doesn't matter because you made a choice to do that"
>tumblrina throws a literal tantrum and calls him a retard and bla black they didn't make a choice
>tumblrina comes crying to me and telling me I need to get a divorce because my husband was transported all along

I have more these people come to me like flies looking for validation.
>>
>>34248148
Yeah they're real, I encounter them all the time at the campus and whenever I have to travel to the Bay area. Outside of costal cities, not really tho.
>>
>>34248148

Yeah, there's quite a few here in Portland. More so in San Francisco though.
>>
I live in San Francisco, so yes. They probably are an equal population to normal people. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it's just on college campuses and the internet.
>>
>>34248148
They're much more common than you think. They just don't act like it IRL--they save it for Tumblr, Twitter, etc.
>>
>>34248148
Nope. I did have someone sperg out in my Analysis class about how we should notice that all of our results are from
the work of white men and that SJWs think this is a bad thing. It was really weird, cause it was completely unsolicited.
>>
>friend marries some random woman and have a child with her
>random woman actually just want his money
>accuses friend for raping own child
>friend do what is right and kills his wife then himself
>sjws pray for random woman and spits in friends grave

I just can't think properly to type this right now
>>
File: 1484706490497.jpg (87KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484706490497.jpg
87KB, 657x527px
>>34248948
>SRS and leftypol shitposters
>robots
>>
Yeah there are a bunch in my college

Fortunately there are a lot less of them in STEM disciplines. But walking around campus and seeing shit people post on normiebook really makes me want to shitpost all of those racial IQ studies just to see how much it would trigger people
>>
>tumblrina won't drop the Harvey milk bullshit
>preaching about how people are still as intolerant as back then
>interrupting conversations with "have you heard of our lord and Savior Harvey milk?"
>literally when people are on the phone(call center), or in a meeting room. This assailed just bursts in.
>pulling me away from my work duties to cry about "bigots"
>"how can you work here anon? Everyone hates the gays. Coworker said they'd Lynch me!"
>pretend to be on the phone and wave them away

>the next day they start it back up
>the other supervisor other than me is checking work quality
>tumblrina is hanging up the phone/lecturing them about Harvey Milk/berating customers who "misgender" them.
>cosupervisor hands it off to me as always happen when we get someone like that.
>point out that they can't be so sensitive to a customer calling them she instead of xe/zi/yo/whatever.
>actual toddler tier temper tantrum and "THATS NOT WHAT HARVEY MILK STANDS FOR YOURE A TRAITOR "
>inform them that milk was a racist and transphobic pedophile and if they want to claim to be "woke" and "trans" they would know this
>tantrum intensifies
>she tried to file an EEO complaint about me being "homophobic"
>floor manager shreds it immediatley

Also
>walking through grocery store
>see two generically ~unique ~ sjw looking hambeasts pointing at me
>hear something about "thin privilege"
> muster up my deepest voice walk up to them and introduce myself
>ask them if they would please be so kind to check their cis privilege as I am highly offended that they are so bigoted against trans bodies when they claim to be "enlightened" as well
>they start blubbering and end up buying my groceries
>>
>>34248170
My brother was at mizzou during the whole shitstika incident and he has confirmed for me that they do exist. He had to walk through crowds of them to get out of his dorm
>>
>>34252601
Story? Please? I want more details
>>
>>34249520
so even tho you were minding your own business they still went after you for no reason?
>>
>>34248948
>/pol/fag gets triggered
>>
>>34252795
>>walking through grocery store
>>see two generically ~unique ~ sjw looking hambeasts pointing at me
>>hear something about "thin privilege"
>>muster up my deepest voice walk up to them and introduce myself
>>ask them if they would please be so kind to check their cis privilege as I am highly offended that they are so bigoted against trans bodies when they claim to be "enlightened" as well
>>they start blubbering and end up buying my groceries

highest of keks rn I stg I'm pissing myself laughing
>>
>>34254361

That's just what SJWs do.
>>
>>34249560
>anon on one containment board telling another anon to go to the other containment board
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you but I need you to see the irony here
>>
>>34248148
You have to live in a democrat hivemind city to see them irl.

I used to live nearby Detroit and it really is hell on earth. Chimps being chimps and anyone that's educated bought into welfare politics. The nearby ritzy areas are full of champagne liberals that push the shit you see on youtube.
>>
File: e41.png (83KB, 440x470px) Image search: [Google]
e41.png
83KB, 440x470px
>>34248148

They are. They are just not your average tumblrite retard.

They tend to be smug middle-upper middle class liberal college people who are not white for the most part (few self-hating whites but easy to spot) that sport the newest gizmo's and tend have a melodramatic view of their life.
>>
File: 1359815403101.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1359815403101.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
>be me
>a friend goes full sjw
>tel lher we cant be friends anymore
>she tells everyone in her SJW club
>My photo and full details are now on a SJW anti-mra watchlist
>go outside
>instantly harassed by femnazi SJW's
>I don't hate women or think they should be mistreated

What did i do to deserve this?
>>
File: 20170118_223645_001.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_223645_001.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>34248148
Although Ive never actually encountered one my buddy in college has told me that most of the stereotypes are true. One SJW type dropped the criminal justice class he was in because he insisted that black crime rates were racist and couldnt handle being laughed at/ told he was wrong. Another time he told a flock of women to fuck off after they hounded him for making an edgy rape joke, they relorted him and he was forced to attend a sensitivity seminar and recived a few of these mood cards to "check himself" with
>>
>>34254638
something similar happened to me, I was friends with a girl who went full sjw and thought she was male so I gave her an ultimatum but I decided it would be more convenient to cut her off regardless of our five year history together
>>
File: 1464857423015.jpg (8KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464857423015.jpg
8KB, 223x200px
>>34248148

The only situation in college where feminism and/or SJW rhetoric is not directly injected is in mathematics. Even then you might have to deal with a Female Math Teacher. The only hope you have is by getting lucky and having a male teacher, and even then like I indicated before, you're not entirely safe. Outside of classes you have feminists with dyed hair walking around and pestering students by demanding the strangers be accountable for the lack of advertising money in the sport of Women's Basketball. I wish I were making this up.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.