[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just finished my bi-monthly visit with dad >went so horribly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: fatjack.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
fatjack.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>just finished my bi-monthly visit with dad
>went so horribly
>when I got home I binged on some chips, hummus, bread, ramen, energy bars, chocolate milk, strawberries and blueberries
>I was having such a good week, too

we're not gonna make it.

fatbot feel thread
>>
these fat threads are really annoying
>>
>>34248244
Agreed. When will all the lardasses learn to just not eat so much? Or at the very least when will they learn to hit the gym so they can be built fat?
>>
File: 1479447022476.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479447022476.png
181KB, 400x400px
>>34248244
they help me keep some focus on my diet and exercise t b h
>>
>>34248244
get the fuck out of here you fucking normie

This is the most original comment that has ever been posted.
>>
>lose 60 pounds and learn how to be friendly for a minute to get burger cuck job
>stress of job and temptation of food makes me gain the weight plus 20 extra pounds back over the past 2 years

stress eating is a very real thing
>>
>>34248800
>stress eating is a very real thing

yes it is.
>>
eating will make you feel worse. next time you want to binge, remember that and drink water til you vomit instead.
>>
>>34248244
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL inteIIectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge, this place, this place has a lot to offer..you'll see, kid, if you can handle it
>>
File: 1434806945966.jpg (15KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1434806945966.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
>tfw no cultivating mass bf
>>
I'm going to a fitness class at a gym two blocks away from my house on Sunday. All I wanted was a gym where I could work out, but now I get to spend it with crossfit normies for a one hour session.
>>
>have to go to Christmas party
>first time I've seen or even had any contact at all with most members of my family in 5 years (had 7 siblings)
>"so anon what are you doing for work"
>"so anon what do you do for fun? do you have friends you hang out with?"
>"so anon are you saving up some money while you live with mom?"
>"how much do you weigh anon?" (yes my oldest Chad brother actually asked me that)

I restrained myself there but ate an entire box of golden oreos when I got home
>>
I've never met my dad but I know where he lives, should I go meet him?
>>
>trying to lose weight as hard as I can so I can trap

Am I the only one?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 253x199px
>it's anon eats another box of cosmic brownies episode
>>
>>34250121
not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards you faggot
>>
>>34248281
>Just be yourself
>Just not eat so much

xD
>>
>>34250123
Oh god I used to eat these all the time.
>>
>>34250247
how much do you weigh fampai

origigigigigiinal
>>
>>34250292
Around 260lbs back then. 180 now.
>>
>>34250437
congrats fampailampaidingpaidongpai
>>
>>34248126
>Sugar binged on two cream cones two rice crispies and a cookie
>didn't allow myself dinner because of this

This is horrible addiction, anyone got any tips for getting over sugar? I can eat healthy but when I pass by that table of sweets in the dining hall I get over whelmed.

>>34248244
Fuck you we need support
>>
>>34250501

Don't go in the dining hall or at least don't go near the desserts.

The "one little treat a day" thing doesn't work for me, I have to go cold turkey and avoid sugar like the plague.
>>
FATHEADS ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO EAT LESS
>>
>>34250551
Cold turkey and I'll find a way to not walk near the sweets

Thanks for the advise brother
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.