[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ support eugenics? Why or why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1480003016217.jpg (40KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1480003016217.jpg
40KB, 500x298px
Does /r9k/ support eugenics?
Why or why not?
>>
>>34247972
Wouldn't it be incredibly contradictory? Think about it.
>>
>>34248007
Some believe the suffering they experienced should be minimalized in the future.
>>
>>34247972
Id like to see it happen anywhere in the world, see how it turns out. Have "classes" of humans and so on. Id be willing to die or get castrated if i were deemed useless.
>>
im not gonna stop myself from spreading my seed because some nerd fucking faggot with his nasally voice says "b-b--b-bbuh thats disgenic xD"
>>
>>34247972
Wasn't eugenics proven to not be the best thing considering that it gives less genetic diversity?

Anyway, I certainly think some people shouldn't have children, primarily anyone that's ghetto or have an IQ below 90, as well as a few others.
>>
>>34247972
Only if there were a wise, trustworthy mind behind it. Selective breeding for the betterment of mankind, and all that.

The reality would be rich people sterilising most poor people and trying to breed a working class of strong but mentally retarded labourer-slaves. While they themselves just inbreed amongst each other until madness sets in.

tl;dr ideally, yes. realistically, no.
>>
>>34247972
I 100% support it, why the fuck wouldn't we try to pass down the genes that make for the most useful and happy people? It's cruel to curse people with shitty genes when they could instead have a much better life with better genes.
>>
The thing is where do you draw the line?
What your rule which divides people into worthy and non-worthy?
Because if you take to the very end nobody is actually perfect, there's no perfect human specimen, that makes it I believe somewhat hypocritical.
>>
Yes, because it's the only way to end racism.

>>34248077
>less genetic diversity
All that really matters is intelligence and conscientiousness. Genes for strength/endurance etc. can be left alone as insurance for unknown unknowns.
>>
>>34247972
Yeah, I definitely believe in Eugenics. But I believe each race should govern their own breeding.
This way, it works best for each group.
I see Eugenics as not that far off from where we're at. happily killing babies just because some roastie whore doesn't want to be a mother yet. Why not direct that murder a bit more. Improve our people through it.
>>
>>34248087
>strong
>low-skill
You mean like literal robots?
>>
>>34247972

It would put an end to /r9k/ soup vegetables would be removed.
>>
>>34247972
No.

I'm in the end of the eugenics shit stick and it fucking blows. Why would I support something that's like my own genocide?
>>
>>34248077
>less genetic diversity
What good is genetic diversity if the human race is a shit? If Humans ever embraces eugenics and a mystery diesease starts killing us off because of lack of diversity just let birds or something inherit the Earth.
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (42KB, 403x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
42KB, 403x622px
>>34248333
>Tom flipping Cruise
>>
yes, people like me shouldn't be born. it's inhumane.
>>
I believe no people should be born ever.
>>
>>34248317
Yeah but a self-replicating one that can rebuild itself using renewable, biological resources. Significantly cheaper than metal and circuits.

Also, they have the human factor. They're dumb but still sapient so the rich can kick them around and feel superior. Maybe even get a few of those robot humans to worship them.
>>
>>34248419
Nah, the "less genetic diversity" is a literal meme. Even if you took two people, a man and a woman, and breed them until you have a million people after many generations, they'll not only have various sets of genes from the parents, but they'll also develop mutations over time. The whole point of sexual reproduction is that it creates genetic diversity.
>>
>>34247972
Full support, should be fully implemented over a span of 2 generations.

Why? Because in the long term it is more ethical to do it than not to.

The increase in handicapped people in the western world is terribly worrisome and points to devolution as a result of affluence, not evolution, in order not to breed weakness due to our improved conditions of living, longer life span and getting children at a later age eugenics is not only desirable but a must if we are to survive in the long term.
>>
I've been waiting months to use this meme
>>
>>34248539
This sounds like a good book.

Start writing that shit.
>>
>>34248622
The nazis had pretty good ideas for how to move humanity foreward.
>>
>>34248587
I agree. We desperately need eugenics due to the lack of survival of the fittest that would happen in nature.
>>
>>34248667
Eugenics used to be a very popular thing until it became associated with Nazi's. There's so much good that can come from it, and idiots just assume it's bad since they associate it with Nazi's.
>>
>>34248707
>There's so much good that can come from it
not with humans behind the helm anon,
it would have to be an unbiased A.I.
>>
File: 0397 - MLOhuN8.png (31KB, 621x842px) Image search: [Google]
0397 - MLOhuN8.png
31KB, 621x842px
>>34247972

until 2 generations ago my family "supported" it by being incredibly, incredibly selective with who there children could date. Everyone was 6'6"+ (I don't know if this was intentional) and incredibly smart (this definitely was)

Grandad (turbo chad) had my mom with a normie and they split up when mom was 5, mom had me with a normie and they split up when I was about 4. Brother and everyone else my generation has dropped out of HS.

I'm 6'2" and very smart but not a genius (as in valedictorian, didn't meet anyone smarter than me until college, top college etc), but I've openly told her that I hold her responsible for me not being a near genius 6'6" chad.
>>
Yes because women choosing whose genes spread obviously will get rid of all semblance of God in humanity.
>>
>>34247972
just for mentally disabled people. if you have nothing to contribute to society from day 1 then you should be eliminated
>>
>>34248808
Typical "boo hoo I'm 6'2" Chad post
>>
>>34248762
Or just humans that aren't idiots. It's not that hard to fuck it up, just take some sperm and eggs from intelligent, successful, healthy individuals and make babies with that. Not too hard to do.
>>
>>34248707
Just like Star Trek. One Khan goes a little nuts and suddenly the Federation is terrified of genetic manipulation forever. Could've refined the process and seriously advanced humanity.
>>
You can't polish a turd

oregano
>>
>>34248824
Luckily many people do this nowadays by aborting fetuses with genetic disorders.
>>
>>34248819
>implying this is a bad thing

muh chad
>>
>>34248864

I'm not a chad (apart from wealth/academics), and I know 6'2" is good.

Being shorter than pretty much everyone in my family is something which annoys me though.
>>
>>34248940
>waah, mommy why doesn't my golden spoon have an ivory handle like my brother's?! i can't eat my caviar like this
>>
File: h-he's fast....webm (491KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
h-he's fast....webm
491KB, 854x480px
I 110% think that there should be strict requirements for income and genetic fitness of prospective parents. Mandatory parenting classes as well, I'm talking extensive education. Most people who reproduce have no fucking business making children, it's seriously the root of suffering in the world. Billions of shitty fucking people that should never have been born and they're suffering because of it.

Obviously this isn't practical, so my position is more of a general anti-natalism. If you have kids, you're a fucking piece of shit. All of you reading this, your parents are retarded faggots and they're responsible for literally everything bad that's ever happened, currently happening, or will happen to you in the future. I hope you hate them as much as they deserve.
>>
>>34248873
humans are too biased, they only say they want to make a more intelligent human for the positive connotations that come with it
but ultimately its lip service
what they truly want is to make more humans similar to themselves.
ny eugenics program will steer toward that direction instead of any actual improvement.
>>
>>34248984

>implying it wouldn't irritate you

Maybe I'm just autistic actually, who knows
>>
>>34248824
There's always the argument that maybe, just maybe, one of those kids you want to abort might grow up to cure cancer. So you have to let them all live because one of them might save the world.
>>
>>34247972
Yes because it's completely factual. all life evolves to better fit its environment.
>>
File: 1483475221172.png (186KB, 1920x759px) Image search: [Google]
1483475221172.png
186KB, 1920x759px
>>34248995

Sperm banks already have it sorted m8.
>>
>>34249093
>partners exclusively female
the hell?
>>
>>34249068
i don't give a fuck. also, people from troubled areas should be limited to having 2 kids.. pay people that live in the hood or rural bumfuck town 5 grand to be sterilized
>>
>>34248995
But humans already make humans similar to themselves by breeding. The only difference with with is they would choose people with genes that also can benefit humanity by giving them the genes of smarter people. As long as intelligent and successful genes are a priority, the other stuff doesn't really matter.
>>
>>34249068
There's no such thing as a person with a mental disability becoming the kind of person who would cure cancer, unless if they have a rare kind of high functioning autism.
>>
File: mutations.jpg (587KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
mutations.jpg
587KB, 1280x882px
All things considered it is probably better to just wait until genetic modification is a thing.
>>
If /r9k/ supported eugenics they wouldn't be so butthurt over the 80/20 ratio.
>>
>>34249129
The HIV rates among gays are so absurdly high that it's common practice for them to be excluded from anything medically related.

Donating blood, organs, sperm, etc.

Gays tend to be so degenerate that scientists don't even want to deploy HIV prevention meds on a large scale. They have drugs that make it impossible to contract HIV, but because of how promiscuity gays are they are terrified that if the masses have access to it then they will all start fucking without condoms and create a super bug STD that could spread to the general population aka straights.
>>
>>34249222
Their autism would be a disability until they cured it. Then, after the fact, "autism" would be a news story for a while, then people would still mysteriously still die of cancer.
>>
>>34249546
couldn't they just flood the sperm with antivirals or something?
>>
>>34249611
Or they could just not accept gays as sperm donors since there isn't exactly a shortage of high quality sperm donors.

The at least 5'9 part fucking stings as a 5'8 guy though.
>>
>>34249646
>Or they could just not accept gays as sperm donors
nothing really stops a guy from lying
so they should do it anyway
>>
>>34249691
Sure a guy could just lie. That doesn't mean they need to openly accept gay donors.

It makes no difference because like I said, there are more than enough qualified sperm donors that aren't gay.
>>
>>34248561
>Being this stupid
I guess you didn't get very high grades in high school biology, huh? Even if the inbreeding didn't fuck the future generations over, mutations would not arise fast enough and everyone would get wiped out by a disease or something.
>>
>>34248041
Gattaca 1997 is a good movie that looks into the dystopia of genetic purity etc
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.