[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

slut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lockerroom2-1.jpg (646KB, 1782x1275px) Image search: [Google]
lockerroom2-1.jpg
646KB, 1782x1275px
What constitutes a slut?
>>
a femanon
>>
>>34247299
Someone who tends to engage in sexual acts on a repeated basis with multiple partners.

I personally don't see anything wrong with being a slut so long as you don't claim to be in a committed relationship. Then you're a whore, which is a whole different can of worms.
>>
>>34247299
A slut can mean many things to many people. To some its empowering. To others its endearing. To robots its revolting.
>>
Engaging in premarital coitus.
>>
>>34247299
>>34247378
no it doesn't, it means a person that is promiscuous. promiscuity. also there are only two genders. deal with it.
>>
>>34247398
>Engaging in premarital coitus.

This
>>
>>34247778
you are the one who has to deal with it. Back then pluto was a planet. And now its not. Back then the earth was flat. And now its not. Back then there were two genders. And now its not.

Learn to evolve with the times. There are more colors in this world than black and white. You need to deal with reality, just because you don't like it doesnt mean shit. Deal with it (:
>>
>>34247826
The Earth was never flat and Pluto was never a planet. People saying things are true doesn't actually make the things true, just like how saying there are more than two genders doesn't make it true.
>>
Sluts are supposedly really fast, easy and loose.

Really slut is another one of those labels people place on each other
>>
>>34247398
/thread
Antidisestablishmentarianism
>>
>>34247826

>People say things therefore there must be true

I'm a submarine. Accept it you bigoted shitlord.
>>
Ur mum lmao
Also congrats to whoever claimed this post before me.
>>
>>34247938
Ask anon if he's a submarine. He says yes he iss.
Ask stranger that same question. He says no, anon is a retard.
Ask a different stranger. His response is the same as the first stranger.

Ask multiple different strangers if anon is a submarine. They all reply no, he is simply a retard.

So it turns out anon, it takes more than just one retard to make a claim in order for it to be true. Not that a retarded larping submarine could understand such a concept as perception shapes peoples realities.
>>
>>34248044
i got a chuckle
>>
File: 1484540537734.jpg (51KB, 445x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484540537734.jpg
51KB, 445x960px
>>34247299
Sluts are basically the nice guys of women. Nice guys offer kindness and validation in hopes of getting sex, sluts offer sex in hopes of getting kindness and validation. Since sluts are typically the ones who complain about nice guys, this makes them all the more hypocritical.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.