[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

social anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: klono.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
klono.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
anyone here have anxiety problems? Do you think you'd be able to find a girlfriend (or more easily fine one) if you got your anxiety taken care of?
>>
if getting drunk is anything like not having anxiety I could have a new gf every week if I didn't have social anxiety
>>
>>34247207
>Do you think you'd be able to find a girlfriend (or more easily fine one) if you got your anxiety taken care of?

no, because I'm a boring person and empty inside and my standards are way too high
>>
>>34247245
sounds like medication might help you . I noticed taking like .5mg of ativan on a date really helped with getting over the meeting someone you have no clue what theyre like part.
>>
>>34247291
I'm currently on 60mg a day of buspar and its helped some with the overall shitting myself with fear in public but it hasn't gotten me to that easily walking up and starting a conversation with a total stranger I can do after I get buzzed.
Still I know my chances of losing my virginity without some sort of substance are 0%, I'm trying to cheat natural selection here.
>>
>>34247245
this
i turn into turbo normie after few beers/shots
>>
I used to have severe social anxiety, but after a lot of therapy and introspection, I feel a lot more confident in myself. I just realized that I just generally don't like talking to people though.

It's like 20 times easier to get a gf. Just install a dating app and try to not drop your speghetti. Ez.
>>
>>34247351
don't put yourself down so much though, life's pretty tough despite the constant bashing of virgins, betas, and stuff on here. Could be worse. At least we have self awareness right? lol
>>
>>34247442
After you solve that pesky anxiety of course.
>>
>>34247245
Wtf my anxiety gets worse when I'm drunk and my paranoia goes through the roof as well its one reason I haven't had alcohol in over a year
>>
>>34247477
thats me with weed and other drugs. but alcohol i'm fine
>>
>>34247491
I'm hit or miss with weed sometimes it gets me relaxed and other times I feel my heart racing and I can't stop being scared
>>
>>34247442
Introspection only made me hate myself and I lost all confidence.

Funny because when I was younger I used to be fairly narcissistic
>>
>>34247515
The worst is if you're with someone and suddenly they invite strangers over and then you get too high and feel trapped in his house and just want to go home. Maybe that's just my personal experience
>>
>>34247245
Fucking this. Only with beer though, anything else makes me sleepy. Makes me a normie and I can't be happier. Weed makes me more anxious. Have yet to try other drugs.
>>
>>34247521
In reality, narcissists have very deep rooted self loathing.
>>
>>34247207
At this point my social anxiety isn't too bad, although I'm still at a loss when it comes to trying to talk with girls who I don't know. I just can't even imagine what I would talk about with them. Anyway, even without social anxiety I would be too lazy to try and get a gf, so it overall doesn't make too much of a difference.
>>
>>34247207
Yes
I can talk to everyone casually.

But if I try to talk to a girl while having in mind that I want to 'hook up' I cant get out out a word.

It really hurts me because theres a qt wich I work with and a qt neigbour I like and many more.

I have low standarts and just want someone that loves me.
But trust issues are probably my biggest problem.

I dont know if anxiety meds would help me because of that.
>>
why type just kill yourself
but send it though
he wants to communicate that he doesnt want to communicate anything at all
cant just leave it
noo
course not
be a fag
what motivates me to do this? is it a distraction? a lesser evil? look at this autism
look
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.